Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

@Thought Art You'll only appreciate its use when you get truly stuck in hell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Well... Look around you. I love myself so deeply I will go to the depths of hell.

This format of communication is too limited. I have self selected.

I will strive to find the right balance. But I can only learn what 5meodmt is from exploring and gaining the direct insights. 

I feel like I am waking up in a Zombies Body. A dead body. 

I am now getting it in proper working order. I will weave all the teachings together and create Art or a some way of explaining this. We need Wisdom now more than ever.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know, but you don't want to reach that point. Trust me.

oh but that's inevitable isn't it?

Isn't the only point of this work to reach points quicker then you'd normally would?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are realms of consciousness so horrific and sinister that you forget that Love or God even exists.

For real. I actually did have to go to a psych ward after a trip, about 5 years ago. Combined way too many psychedelics and dissociatives. I was reckless. It was beyond insanity and I actually still sort of believe I did some real magic type stuff during the experience. Come to think of it though, I didn't even see it as a bad trip. Just pushed it WAY too far, especially for my development at the time. When I use psychedelics, I almost have the mindset of going to war. I would never recommend psychedelics... but in a way, I actually think not taking them can be an even bigger risk.

@electroBeam I don't know where Leo is in his mind right now. What are you afraid of Leo? @Leo Gura

I am working like 10 hours a day doing Yoga, attending Tantric festivals, buying the best apps, eating the best foods, doing psychs, etc

There is so much I would say to you but can't if your ego is in the way. But, I know you are protecting me somehow. I don't want to slip. But, I really don't find 5meodmt to be that big of a deal. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I did at least 24 straight days, maybe more. After three weeks, I couldn’t tell if I had vaped the 5-Meo or not. It was all day long. Around day 7 were some hard spaces, I had to sacrifice all to continue and didn’t know if I’d ever come back. Then I was gone 24/7. Around day 30, the first fragments of a separate self began to appear and I didn’t know what it was. It was like something from another realm that I vaguely remembered, perhaps from a different life. . . At one point, I was sitting in the parking lot looking at someone on the other side. There was a realization that it was a “different person” person and a thought of “Inwonder what she thinks of me”. Then there was knowing of a “me” and it was taking control of my mind and body. It was awful. I started rolling on the ground, yelling as the “me” took over my mind and body. Kinda like a reverse “ego death”. 

Overall, it was extremely intense - both good and bad. There were also intensely free, peaceful times as well. I would walk in nature and dragon flies would come right up to my eyes, fluttering. Rays of golden sunshine would glitter off their wings. While sitting, birds, deer and raccoons would approach me. A frog jumped on my leg and were stared at each other. He was a little buddha. . . . There were several long term effects and I think there was neural rewiring, the only negative one is auditory hallucinations persist. Even 1.5 yrs later. Yet I made the decision to sacrifice all, and it’s a small price to pay relative to what I was willing to pay. 

@The0Self Hmmm, I will be wary of this. If I start noticing myself going crazy I will slow down. However, I am realizing the nature of insights that it is sowing together a massive non-linear puzzle. 

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, AMTO said:

Why do these realms exist? Is it because there always has to be an opposite?

Because there's no bounds; there's just everything. You have no idea how bad it can get out there in the infinite ocean of anarchy-consciousness...

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Then there was knowing of a “me” and it was taking control of my mind and body. It was awful. I started rolling on the ground, yelling as the “me” took over my mind and body. Kinda like a reverse “ego death”.

I'd actually want to experience that because I'm super curious about how one goes to 2. How we got here so to speak.

@The0Self Yeah, I don't know how deep it goes.

But, my direct experience of 5Meodmt has been very positive overall... The insights I get are improving my life. 

◭"89"

@Thought Art Can someone tell me the difference between LSD and DMT. I quit all psychedelics. What can DMT show you that LSD can't?

Edited by Red-White-Light

@Forestluv I am sure of this, I don't know yet how bad it can get. But, my experiences have been very good. 

I am realizing that none of use have context of what one another knows. I am not trying to prove or disprove anything. I am sharing my direct experience. I love and respect you all. Thank you for working to keeping me safe. I am ready to wake up. I have Self Selected.

Do you mean places that are outside of the physical realm or places that are insights into the state of the world and human experience?

◭"89"

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

I'd actually want to experience that because I'm super curious about how one goes to 2. How we got here so to speak.

I’d be careful with ideas like “that’s something I’d like to experience”. Would you like to experience something so traumatic you become permanently insane and spend the rest of your life in a psychiatric ward? That was the price of admission for me. Yet I don’t know what the price is for others. 

@Red-White-Light DMT is like opening you up to an impossible realm

LSD I find makes me more creative and insightful

5Meodmt is like this:

"I thought... I found a way to enter... It was just a Refletkor!

Psychs are a dead end unless you begin engaging with an actual spiritual community. The non-linear nature of reality is such that the amount of information that currently exists means that things like Tantric festivals (the one I am attending has 150 of the best teachers from around the world) are teaching me things about my emotional, energetic and non-dual natures I never even thought possible.  The forum and videos have massive pedagogical limitations that I am sure Leo has mentioned. I believe we need to Weave in all the multidimensional-ness of reality. The vibration here might be low. I don't know. It's not the same as face to face interaction. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

LSD I find makes me more creative and insightful

LSD can certainly take you as deep as DMT.

It's just harder for normies to do so. 

1 minute ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Thought Art Can someone tell me the difference between LSD and DMT. I quit all psychedelics. What can DMT show you that LSD can't?

Are you talking about N,N-DMT? I personally don't find it particularly superior to LSD for spirituality, besides the intensity and immersion of the visuals, maybe. Plus it can be quite enjoyable. LSD is quite sufficient for producing very heavy spiritual experiences -- past life recollections, timelessness, ego-death, etc.

5-MeO-DMT on the other hand is like LSD X 50, but without the visuals. Sort of.

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Red-White-Light DMT is like opening you up to an impossible realm

This shit, isn't the shit I want to experience, for me that's hell. I just want the raw present moment. None of that weird geometric shit.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@The0Self See, I really don't know how far along I am with any psychs  because of the given nature of infinity and implicit understanding. LSD has awakened me to a LOT of things. But, I haven't gone deep enough. I do 1p-LSD and I do not get any visuals.

I will awaken.

Last time I was on DMT God gave me the thumbs up. Honestly DMT is a great time ahahah. Well, I gave it to myself.

17 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Are you talking about N,N-DMT? I personally don't find it particularly superior to LSD for spirituality, besides the intensity and immersion of the visuals, maybe. Plus it can be quite enjoyable. LSD is quite sufficient for producing very heavy spiritual experiences -- past life recollections, timelessness, ego-death, etc.

5-MeO-DMT on the other hand is like LSD X 50, but without the visuals. Sort of.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"