Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope people didn't get the wrong idea from my 30 days 5-MeO retreat. For the record, you should NOT do that! It's fucking madness! You will likely end up committing suicide. I only did it in the name of science.

Will you do it again?  LOL

Maybe a 15 day one, or have you seen all you need to see?

Are you not interested in exploring the infinite dimensions of awakening you mentioned at the end of the outrageous experiments? 

4 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Will you do it again?  LOL

Maybe a 15 day one, or have you seen all you need to see?

Are you not interested in exploring the infinite dimensions of awakening you mentioned at the end of the outrageous experiments? 

If I went any further with 5-MeO-DMT, I'd be dead. I seriously thought I'd be dead by the end but somehow pulled out.

If a normie did that, they would surely end up in an insane asylum. You start seeing visions that are impossible to even put into words and they are more life-like than normal life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@acidgoofy Think he has conspiracy theories about herbal remedies for illnesses. Nothing against that field, when it's done scientifically.

Oops forget that, he said broccoli, that means he's smoking marijuana.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

If I went any further with 5-MeO-DMT, I'd be dead. I wasn't really excepting to survive it towards the end.

how certain are you that it would've been a total samadhi? Is there no way you would've been back once the substance ran off? Totally and utterly reborn. 

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I've been doing a lot of 5meo, @Leo Gura

It's like sugar. Not sure what yall talking about.

You ain't me.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I seriously thought I'd be dead by the end but somehow pulled out.

Which was precisely what You designed for yourself as there was more teachings to share  :)  it only appears to have been a random pull out :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

how certain are you that it would've been a total samadhi? Is there no way you would've been back once the substance ran off? Totally and utterly reborn.

I don't know, but you don't want to reach that point. Trust me.

In his recent videos, he’s stressing he’s ingesting legal substances, since this is a YouTube video. A few months ago friends and family called police to help him and he got locked up in a psychiatric ward for over two weeks. His psychedelic use seemed to be an issue. My impression is that he is keeping his psychedelic use on the DL. 

@Leo Gura I am you. I am ready to die to realize the truth.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Which was precisely what You designed for yourself as there was more teachings to share  :)  it only appears to have been a random pull out :)

Except there is no one to teach but myself.

@Inliytened1

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

CEO of pull-out game.

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura I am you.

You wish ;)

I am ready to die to realize the truth.

Careful. You may regret it.

This stuff is no joke. You must treat psychedelics with utmost respect and moderation.

This is not the place to act macho and prove how tough you are. Psychedelics will ALWAYS out-macho you.

Consciousness is not all Love and paradise. There are realms of consciousness so horrific and sinister that you will forget that Love or God even exists. There are realms of infinite horror.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know, but you don't want to reach that point. Trust me.

I REALLY do believe I want to, but I can see how I'd be fooling myself. 

I'm really curious about knowing the ultimate truth of it all. 

Your talk of those infinite dimensions of awakening really peaked my interest I'll tell you that much. 

@Leo Gura I will trust my intuition. 

I am not going to kill the vessel. But, I will awaken. I am still learning. Remember the difference between implicit and explicit understanding. When I say I am you, I am not lying. I am aware of the duality Leo....

But, I am also aware of the state of the world. I will stop at nothing. I have Self Selected.

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Psychedelics scare me too much to take from a risk to reward basis. I've just been looking at my hand with nicotine.

Edited by Red-White-Light

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You wish ;)

Careful. You may regret it.

This stuff is no joke. You must treat psychedelics with utmost respect and moderation.

This is not the place to act macho and prove how tough you are. Psychedelics will ALWAYS out-macho you.

Consciousness is not all Love and paradise. There are realms of consciousness so horrific and sinister that you will forget that Love or God even exists. There are realms of infinite horror.

This is such a useless comment from my implicit understanding. I've been exploring these realms. 

I am not tough... I am smart, open minded and loving. Also, aware of the pedagogical limitations of this medium.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"