Chris365

Connor Murphy has Eckhart-style awakening

311 posts in this topic

although he's missing for 2 hours, probably boofing 5Meo hero doses back to bare back  :ph34r:

what music is he hearing? binaureal beats? Or is it just noise cancellor? Please let me know

Very powerful video. Connor murphy is definitively very advanced in spirituality so far as I can see. Some people here in this forum could not believe this guy is into spirituality and he just faked it all when he released his first spiritual video. There were some folks who said they follow connor for soo many years and know him so deep that this whole spiritual journey is just a fake :) How arrogant 

I checked his channel, he seems to be going balls deep in spirituality, doing retreats and shamanic breathing. Amazing!! 

This here shows the true power of psychedelics, to open your mind and make a paradigm shift. 

I myself remember being very attached to religion and doing spirituality from a religious stance and avoiding all Leo's talks about nonduality until I had my first experience with LSD. And although it was a micro dose it showed me something, how reality is actually weird. And from that day I opened up to nonduality. 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

looks like he had a rough year, hopefully he doesn't relapse into manic depression 

Lool he is woke! Awesome video 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

What is that worst possible suffering he was mentioning? He never described what it was like.. 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Message to @Leo Gura

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I did read his post here. It was removed in like 5 minutes, by another God. LOL

4 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Message to @Leo Gura

It was not hidden for the content of claiming to be awakened or god. In my judgement it violated the forum policy for excessive self promotion. 

For those interested in his post, I’ll repost it without the self promotion.

3 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Message to @Leo Gura

This just comes off as really whiny and desperate to me... Childish.  He (as yaweh) can harvest all the souls who wish to join. I hope they are happy ?.  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

15 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

This just comes off as really whiny and desperate to me... Childish.  He (as yaweh) can harvest all the souls who wish to join. I hope they are happy ?.  

and not grounded at all. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

One of his videos is 8 hours long????

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I did feel like after his explanation of god video that he was getting it. Now after this actualized one, I think he's gotten some glimpses, but parrots a lot of stuff and has some mental instability. Just my 2 cents. 

This talk of bringing heaven to earth, when...it's already here. o.O

Also, I'd suspect he's still looking through a shadowy orange worldview lens without having properly integrated green, yellow, or turquoise. Realizing such states of consciousness without evolving and integrating your world-view can be very problematic. 

Edited by fridjonk

I’ve watched several of his videos and I’m going with legit realizations that are unstable on the human level. Too much too fast with psychedelics. It takes time to process and integrate.

Spiritual support groups and experienced facilitators can be important at the human level with psychedelics. Imagine leaving an 8 yr old Canadian child in Mumbai, India all by himself. It would be traumatic to the kid. I did an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru for a week that had an amazing spiritual community and facilitators. Yet the 2nd ceremony was so intense into insanity zones that I couldn’t relate to anyone and had to leave. I wandered around Peru for three days and was able to return for the 3rd ceremony, yet I was still terrified. I was shaken for months after that and it took me a year to stabilize. 

As psychedelics become more popular in spirituality, I hope newbies can get some group support including people with psychedelic experience. There is a lot of value in exploring solo, yet it can be extremely taxing. There is also value in being within group settings.