Striving for more

Mercury Amalgam Filling and replacement - Advice ??

73 posts in this topic

@Striving for more Do your research. Don't do medical procedures without thorough research.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i used to eat a lot of canned tuna

dear god why in hell did you make canned tuna delicious and then put heavy metal in it

and then on top of that u made chelation so complicated

-_-

@PurpleTree

SAME HERE - I used to eat 3 tuna cans every day from september 2019 - novermber 2019 - that's like 60-90 cans lol

And my grandma fed them to me as a child saying "fish is good for the brain" ( the irony :( )

20 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

dear god why in hell did you make canned tuna delicious and then put heavy metal in it

Sure, blame God for what humans are doing to themselves.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, blame God for what humans are doing to themselves.

Isn't God present in us all? Isn't that what we have established here? @Leo Gura

Edited by Abdelghafar
Grammar

28 minutes ago, Abdelghafar said:

Isn't God present in us all? Isn't that what we have established here? @Leo Gura

Then why aren't you blaming yourself?

@Leo Gura

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then why aren't you blaming yourself?

I am, but not in the victimhood mentality. I take responsibility for everything happening around me, even if it's a "force majeur".

I always strive to understand any occurrence that surrounds me because a wise man once told me that it's Love.

IMG_1347.PNG

Edited by Abdelghafar
Love with a capital 'L'

43 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Abdelghafar  

It's interesting and cute to see how you follow Leo. I never saw it that way.

@neutralempty  I wouldn't consider myself as his follower, per se, who gives him the benefit of the doubt all of the time, instead I like to nudge him sometimes because I apply myself and take his teachings very seriously.

However, I respect and admire the man very much and I know a lot of people give him a hard time because he may contradict himself every once in a while. Nevertheless, I am a human being just like him who acknowledges that they make their own sort of mistakes, and I am also trying to survive using my own survivalist agenda as his created "Actualized.org" platform being his agenda & life purpose.

Screenshot_2020-10-25-13-17-37.png

Edited by Abdelghafar
Grammar

4 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Abdelghafar Do you also follow Leo's advice on psychedelics and health?

@neutralempty

Unfortunately, I haven't ventured deep or carefully analyzed his views on psychedelics nor health. But I intend to.

On 2020-11-23 at 4:10 PM, Striving for more said:

1. Could this likely be contributing to my health issues ?

No.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk 

Could you elaborate on why you said NO and you are discrediting the opinions of this whole forum + all the anecdotal evidence and research and Andy Cutler 

9 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

@Blackhawk 

Could you elaborate on why you said NO and you are discrediting the opinions of this whole forum + all the anecdotal evidence and research and Andy Cutler 

Because I've not seen any evidence (good scientific studies) which proves that mercury amalgam fillings are so bad that in just a few years they can cause the health issues which the OP has.

Maybe amalgam isn't perfectly safe but I'm highly skeptical that it can be SO bad.

But maybe I still was a bit too fast and reckless when I wrote that comment. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe amalgam isn't perfectly safe but I'm highly skeptical that it can be SO bad.

There are few separate studies actually. This one for example. 462 portugese children were assessed for urinary porphyrins (biochemical precursor of heme synthesis, the key part of red blood cells). They found elevated levels of several different types of porphyrins. This marker has also been measured in children with autistic spectrum (link) as a result of mercury exposure. 
I wonder if this is why people with high mercury content feel so tired and brain fog. More porphyrins means less heme and less heme means less red blood cells, less iron and less oxygen delivery. It's like driving on a car with 3 wheels. 

This was also an interesting observation from another study: Post-mortem studies also show this same dose-dependent central theme. Guzzi et al. (2006), for example, found that at autopsy, total Hg levels in all types of tissue were significantly higher in subjects with a greater number of amalgam surfaces compared with those with fewer amalgams -> and now you can take this data that shows you increase of the content of mercury in tissues and go an explore the effects of elevated mercury in tissues and you will find anything from increased risk of multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, alzheimers, dementia, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, autoimmunity and thyroid disease. 

But I haven't reviewed all studies and this is a single marker so take it with a pinch of salt. Just want to point out that saying "there is no evidence" shows a lot of ignorance as the evidence IS there. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Ok, but I didn't deny that there's zero evidence. I'm specifically skeptical about that one amalgam filling could cause brain fog, insomnia, Add, OCD, restlessness, and declining memory in just a few years (or maybe even less time. OP didn't say the exact time). Seems a bit much, doesn't it.

But whatever.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk

I should have been more specific with the semantics apparently. 

I asked if it could be CONTRIBUTING to my issues. I didn't claim it was the sole cause. 

Step by step. If removal detox makes me 5% better, then it's worth the shot. 

I don't see how this kind of aimless scepticism is of any use to me or anyone else, just wasting time. 

May be related to his mental issues during 20s

IMG_20201209_092225.jpg

IMG_20201209_092758.jpg

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Couple of them, as seen in the picture. 

Don't call it "rape van". It's an amazing idea and as a fellow white camper van owner I feel ofended ?

10 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

@mmKay Was he the guy who owned the "rape van" ?

How many lead fillings does he have? 

@mmKay No entiendo. es una broma ? (no puedo entender sarcasimo)

Edited by Striving for more

Uhh camper vans are amazing.but  Maybe he did stretch it too far with the pedobear graffiti and the lay count on the back though lol