Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

5x + 2y + (a) = 12.. + (a)

19 posts in this topic

5x + 2y = 12.. .. X has to be 2 and y has to be 1, none other. This is only life.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

That a is a constant, a set of irrational ideas and systems that contribute just as the rational system of 5x+2y..

That 'a' represents a spiritual constant, a side of life that we cannot understand or grasp logically or rationally. 

It's the "unexplainable" part of life that is beyond logic and reality. 

@MoreLove yea generally the restriction is that the number are integers. 

@MoreLove even if those weren't the only solutions to the equation, once the condition is given as integers the solutions would be finite,that is only a few numbers that can take up the value of x or y to give you 12 on the other side. 

However the important aspect was only to highlight how limited reality is and we need to think of reality in logical terms like a math equation however there is always an unknown constant a in the scheme of things that is always playing and making its presence felt in the background of the equation. 

You can always omit out ' a' the unknown constant but it won't do good because these are factors codes by the universe and they can't be neglected or ignored. These factors are spiritual in nature and deeply connected to existence. 

I feel very happy because of this equation. 

It gives me a sense of meaning to life. 

It means life is limited and the soul is eternal. Our realities are limited because reality is already configured and you can do nothing much about it. 

Although this seems like a nihilistic approach, it's better than endlessly hoping and working to change reality. It's gonna work. 

You can try a little to change things. But the reality is so limited by the equation that you are trapped in it no matter what.. 

But don't blame yourself if things don't work out. It's not your fault anyway. You weren't configured for it. 

Things will be good or bad. Just accept reality. 

The equation describes to me the logical nature of things. 

How we can escape a great deal of suffering by simply focusing on the equation, on the logical aspects of life. 

What is (a)? 

'a' is a constant. 

'a' specifically focuses on the spiritual aspect. 

I'd say to me 'a' represents karma 

I think you can't ignore karma no matter what. You cannot have happiness and unhappiness in the same place. You cannot create great logical ideas meanwhile being spiritually absent and empty. You cannot have people suffering greatly meanwhile you have big billionaires and great technologies. 

It's simply not sustainable. Karma comes back to bite you. 

Several thousand years ago kings and queens used to live royally in their palaces of great abundance whereas slaves and farmers and peasants were left to live in squalor and always begging for help. The royals rejoiced and celebrated life in their palaces throwing bread crumbs to poor destitute and lavishing their money on splurge meanwhile those in the streets suffered horrible pain and suffering, death, disaster, illness and no escape from a life of slavery and penance. But karma eventually came and karma is such a bitch that it eventually engulfed the palaces in its flames and everything burnt to cinders. That's how karma works. 

4ni7ul.jpg

The wheels of time will turn in such a way.... 

I remember writing this golden line in a few of my journals. 

Yes. The wheels of time will turn in such a way that God and universe will bring justice to everyone. 

It is impossible to live in peace by causing evil. 

It is impossible to live in peace by causing by having others live in pain and watching them suffer. 

Spiral dynamics and its role in a futuristic sense. 

4nicv1.jpg

4nicsz.jpg

4nicg8.jpg

4nicxg.jpg

4nicw5.jpg

4nicwn.jpg

Will write the spiral dynamics post later. Images for representative purposes. 

Either you upgrade or you degrade and when you don't upgrade you degrade. 

At any point whatever you do is either helping you or eroding you.. 

So you're either being constructive or destructive. 

So you either click D or C.. 

D for destructive and C for constructive. 

4nk3qd.jpg

Or

4nk3p7.jpg

12 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Hi!

What are some practical ways for reaching and maintaining fearlessness/peace of mind in day to day life?

I've reached a point where I don't see life worth living except from that particular state. It really feels stupid to settle for anything less than that. Why live in fear when you don't have to? Right?

The thing is that the ego is standing in the way, and it's creating fear and therefore not allowing fearlessness. A lot of people have multiple facets and components to their egos, like greed, pride, fear, anger, etc... I think I do too. Although, I think my ego is mostly made out fear and attachment. I've noticed that when I dissolve the ego, I reach the state of not-knowing/fearlessness/peace of mind. But that's only easy when I isolate myself from people. However, as soon as I return to the ordinary life, I start losing awareness and my ego gets reborn. I've noticed that it starts with conscious fear, which im time turns into unconscious attachment, and then it turns into unconscious fear, which then will needs deconstructing to be let go of.

So how can I reach that state and maintain it for good? Is that realistic?

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe avoid people as much as you can. Because it seems they create negative energy of fear in you. 

I think what you're looking for is also liberation and not just fearlessness. 

This has come a deep ego attachment coming from the social setup around you. Understand that this is your human body trying to stay comfortable in that setup in that sense of fear to survive. 

Go out for long long walks and say to yourself "everything around me is survival and I no longer find meaning in this meaningless attachment of my ego to survival, I'm truly free and fearless and I can be me." 

See what difference this exercise makes.. The problem is that your mind has been engineered to think a particular way the way people around you think.. But if you retrain your mind to think in free fearless ways you will feel liberated and you will never think like others again. It's only a matter of training your mind to get used to your non attachment to ego needs. 

I am too mentally exhausted to do this math. So what is the bit that you are trying to say?

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

4 hours ago, Ananta said:

Sounds like you get over-whelmed and distracted fairly easy.  I think you should focus task by task for a bit until you get some things done and gain some confidence. Such as, sit down and read about the health insurance taking notes on key points as you go so you can look back as a reference or use a highlighter to highlight key points. When you're done reading, contemplate what you'd like to do, talk to family, make a decision, then follow through with filling out forms or whatever is needed. Complete the task (even if it takes 3 days). 

Move on to another task. Find out all the steps to fully get your license and start to implement. Get a temp packet at the local DMV Bureau. Who could help you learn to drive?

Remember that whatever work your doing now doesn't have to be the work you do forever, but you should plan for whatever career you want while you have a job to avoid stress from being broke. If you want to be an entrepreneur do you know how to run a business, do taxes, etc? Maybe you should take some community college classes?

Anyways, anxiety comes on full force when too many tasks seem over whelming at one time. Breaking them apart into manageable parts is key.

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Hmm you have a productivity problem. 

Read tons of books on productivity and become a productivity giant. 

Try to carve out a cool life for yourself. I know it's easier said than done. Be a checkmate. 

Work hard and see where it takes you. 

Get an ID and a driving license by next year. 

You aren't being productive enough and the inertia of dragging it is overpowering you and you are losing confidence. 

If you were truly productive you'd get momentum instead of such thoughts as you have now. 

You're suffering from the inertia of emptiness, happens at this age. 

But no worries. You're still 20. 

Get yourself up by the bootstraps and get going and visualize yourself creating the life you want. 

Easy mate, be easy, don't be harsh. Just keep it smooth and put in baby steps one at a time but have big goals and ambitions. 

And never forget @Nahm's dreamboard, super important for tracking and putting goals. 

10 hours ago, dflores321 said:

I know im only 20 but i feel so incompetent for life. Im so fucking confused all the time and now im at a point where Im taking care of myself and people are helping me less. I feel so insecure because other people my age can stay on top of their shit but I get all over the place. Like for example I have the chance to get health insurance but im so confused as to how it works and reading all of the details is hard because I dont retain much of the info I read. 

Or like how people in self help tell you to read books, but I always forget all the stuff that I read. Or getting a job and working hard, I hate the work that im doing and im starting to slack off because of it. 

Im so frustrated, I wish I could roll up into a ball and cry, but I cant because this is just how life is. 

I also decided that im an entrepreneur a few days ago and I was scared because im coming to grips with how hard it really is to work for yourself. 

I dont even know how to drive or have an ID, yet I have these big goals. My mind is scrambled idk what to do. 

I try meditating but I stop because I get annoyed with how my body feels, I can feel the pressure on the temples, the inflammation in my body, the feeling like someone jammed a brick inside my head and I cant think properly. Its very annoying. 

13 hours ago, dflores321 said:

I get insights into why I do the things I do and I get a nice little high off of them like intellectual masturbation but i usually forget them. Is it supposed to be like this?

15 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Hi!

What are some practical ways for reaching and maintaining fearlessness/peace of mind in day to day life?

I've reached a point where I don't see life worth living except from that particular state. It really feels stupid to settle for anything less than that. Why live in fear when you don't have to? Right?

The thing is that the ego is standing in the way, and it's creating fear and therefore not allowing fearlessness. A lot of people have multiple facets and components to their egos, like greed, pride, fear, anger, etc... I think I do too. Although, I think my ego is mostly made out fear and attachment. I've noticed that when I dissolve the ego, I reach the state of not-knowing/fearlessness/peace of mind. But that's only easy when I isolate myself from people. However, as soon as I return to the ordinary life, I start losing awareness and my ego gets reborn. I've noticed that it starts with conscious fear, which im time turns into unconscious attachment, and then it turns into unconscious fear, which then will needs deconstructing to be let go of.

So how can I reach that state and maintain it for good? Is that realistic?

I like these posts. 

I've no idea what happened today. 

The number 4 kept recurring in my dream. 

Someone with 400 points. It was funny. 

Sometimes I just feel sad. Like nothing is ever gonna work out. No matter how hard I work.