Ivan Dimi

mind-blowing visualization of scales & infinity

51 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Actually, it is legal and available in the Netherlands.

I bet ir is legal in some other countries, too, but can't name them off the top of my head.

Thanks for the information! I was looking for 5-MeO-DMT in the German-speaking region Switzerland / Austria / Germany and didn’t find any legal shop whatsoever. I even asked a friend of mine pharmacist about it, and she cried out cause I am looking for illegal drug O.o:DO.o

On 27.11.2020 at 2:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

No, I'm gonna tell you that you are.

Ok, so the world is not run by parasitic consciousness through corrupt psychopaths spreading fear for nothing but their own gain?
JFK didnt die because he declared war on the deepstate, the twintowers collapsed because of fires that cant even melt steel and covid isnt used as the reson for the biggest resdistribution of wealth in human history..
everything seems fine then, great! ;P

41 minutes ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

Ok, so the world is not run by parasitic consciousness through corrupt psychopaths spreading fear for nothing but their own gain?
JFK didnt die because he declared war on the deepstate, the twintowers collapsed because of fires that cant even melt steel and covid isnt used as the reson for the biggest resdistribution of wealth in human history..
everything seems fine then, great! ;P

Although I sense you will be banned soon, I wish to clear some of this up for you. The world is not run by anything because is physically impossible for a finite thing to have total control. The notion doesn't even make sense. The funniest JFK conspiracy theory is that Papa Doc killed him with black magic, considering that Papa Doc actually was attempting to kill him with voodoo. My understanding is that the Twin Towers collapsed because massive planes had just crashed into them and destroyed the support system. Also, I like wealth redistribution, and why would the elites like wealth distribution?

7 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Although I sense you will be banned soon, I wish to clear some of this up for you. The world is not run by anything because is physically impossible for a finite thing to have total control. The notion doesn't even make sense. The funniest JFK conspiracy theory is that Papa Doc killed him with black magic, considering that Papa Doc actually was attempting to kill him with voodoo. My understanding is that the Twin Towers collapsed because massive planes had just crashed into them and destroyed the support system. Also, I like wealth redistribution, and why would the elites like wealth distribution?

..getting banned because telling the truth may hurt someones feelings? honestly, does discussing those topics do any harm except to your patheic little worldview? so why are you all acting like this is such a taboo topic and anyone who dares to speak of such things is banworthy?

holy crap, you will all have to collect your yaws from the floor and search for its pieces for hours, once the truthbomb hits...
your world is run by the darkest consciousness that has ever emerged in this universe and you are fucking defending it.
if you could only grasp how sick this is...

@fluffy_fractalshard 

Decades ago in the 1990's here in Slovenia there was one new age magazine in which the stories, very similar to those you are describing, were mentioned. I was very naive back then and i believed it. The transitions to higher dimensions were described, Ufo ships from the Galactic Federation etc. Some dates were mentioned in the year 1987, 1999, 2012 and few others i don't remember... Of course nothing ever happend. It was all just a fiction. Just like the end of the world stories predicted every year for thousands of years... 

My approach is to get rid of the illusions, including the new age illusions, do the inner work and grow spiritualy. Nothing special will happen in 6 months, the world will continue and maybe few people will be disillusioned. After 6 months please tell us if you are still in 3D?.

Respect...

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@fluffy_fractalshard 

Decades ago in the 1990's here in Slovenia there was one new age magazine in which the stories, very similar to those you are describing, were mentioned. I was very naive back then and i believed it. The transitions to higher dimensions were described, Ufo ships from the Galactic Federation etc. Some dates were mentioned in the year 1987, 1999, 2012 and few others i don't remember... Of course nothing ever happend. It was all just a fiction. Just like the end of the world stories predicted every year for thousands of years... 

My approach is to get rid of the illusions, including the new age illusions, do the inner work and grow spiritualy. Nothing special will happen in 6 months, the world will continue and maybe few people will be disillusioned. After 6 months please tell us if you are still in 3D?.

Respect...

valid stance, but there is plenty reason why "nothing happened".
the dates you mentioned were all important astrological times, essential steps in this process. portals were opening, new waves of starseeds arrived etc.. 2012 was wildly misunderstood but marked another milestone. 2020 is next.

from within the matrix you probably wont be able to see the changes, but if you know what to look for, you can see the signs everywhere.. 

getting rid of illusions is great! just make sure...

On 11/28/2020 at 10:00 AM, fluffy_fractalshard said:

World is run by Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

World is run by Love.

Leo, we all know that god, all there is is unconditional love. thats no secret around here.

but this duality we are currently in allows for many to experience the (illusory) absence of love. and this absence of love, this seperation from god can make it, that souls fall so far from light, that they get stuck and cant return to it even if they wanted.

this seperation from source caused by their own free will, means eternal agony for them! this is true hell! to have trapped yourself in the darkest place possible where you feel only pain and can only cause more pain to others.. now you can imagine why there are souls that simply want to destroy everything out of pure anger.. its a very very sad thing!
hose who arent able to step into the light in the end will have to be taken into the galactic central sun for their souls to be completely transmuted. now imagine, this is something we all could have fallen to! or imagine, you once knew a soul, that once like you was enjoying the love and bliss of the higher realms, but then took the path of darkness and got so lost that only their utter annihilation can "save" them. sure, in the end, its still all love.. but holy crap, if this is not a reason to end duality for good now, i dont know what is...

it seems strangely that your worldview allows for an worringly amout of suffering to be part of the game..

but instead of allowing it, we are fucking ought to stop it!! we also have the power to stop it!! thats why i am here, thats what i am constantly rambling about! to see reality as it is and to change it! we are conditioned to believe its all part of the game, but this is the crucial error!

when we realise this, we can claim back our true sovereignity as beings of light and follow our calling to transmute all dark here on earth.

we have to become aware of how and why there is so much suffering here on earth and that in no way it has to be that way! the third density reality is indeed the darkest "place" in this universe! (BEWARE:GRAPHIC!: I mean they systematically torturerape children and make them eat their own babies in order to create fragmented personalities and minds to control - does it get any more horrid than this?).

... bullshit like this is the reason why i think every decent being should have some interest in ending duality.

to end duality  is possible and we are actually in the process of it happening right now, if ou are aware of it or not.
but every single one of us counts. the sooner the collective consciousness is ready, the sooner we will be freeing ourselves all together from this perpetual cycle of suffering.

Edited by fluffy_fractalshard

lololol got me.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:22 AM, neutralempty said:

@Theplay infinity makes 0=8 possible.

You sharp!

"Take strength from the past.

Be present in the present moment.

And Exited of the future !"

-Anonymous

:D

@Ivan Dimi Yeah that's like kindergarten compared to what our minds are capable of. You have such inventive and imaginative potential you have no idea. Posts like these are good for people though, a lot of folk here are definitely struggling.

Edited by Origins