Ivan Dimi

mind-blowing visualization of scales & infinity

51 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I think it's time to cut the cord here. I'd love to know what this guy's view on US politics is, for research purposes, but he's clearly here to spread New Age Star Trek narratives. 

5 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@Leo Gura I think it's time to cut the cord here. I'd love to know what this guy's view on US politics is, for research purposes, but he's clearly here to spread New Age Star Trek narratives. 

Q is a psyop and trump/biden both part of the same swamp, only here to distract and further seperate the people. divide et conquer, as always.

this forum is pretty lame tbh. and again the spiritual community turns out to be nothing more than indoctrinated smug people not open in the slightest to new ideas. but you will see...

until then, take care and dont let them vaccinate you! ;)

@fluffy_fractalshard Take care, my friend, until the rivers of life bring us together again. I apologize for engaging in a debate I'm clearly not interested in. Please, realize that if everything you say is true, most of us still won't raise an eyebrow because in the greater scheme of things, such a narrative changes nothing, and therefore, frankly, we don't give a fuck. We are in pursuit of the Truth here, of Life itself. Still, I'm looking forward to our mojitos. 

On 22.11.2020 at 5:42 PM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Another good video. How intriguing! But those are just numbers. They don't mean anything. Imagine actually being able to comprehend this kind of stuff. Oh how mindblowing that would be...

I guess that would be achieving the ultimate state / nirvana / enlightenment...  I also guess that's the state Leo described when being on a 5-MeO-DMT-trip, or may be a glimpse of it.  I would love to try 5-MeO-DMT too, but is still illegal / not available in Europe.

On 23.11.2020 at 10:52 PM, Ivan Dimi said:

I guess that would be achieving the ultimate state / nirvana / enlightenment...  I also guess that's the state Leo described when being on a 5-MeO-DMT-trip, or may be a glimpse of it.  I would love to try 5-MeO-DMT too, but is still illegal / not available in Europe.

see? this is just pathetic. your chasing a state of consciosness you know onyl about from psychedelic experiences and have no clue about your souls-journey. we have been roaming the stars in 8th dimensional lightbodies (and above) long before we came here in this limited 3D experience and you still think nirvana and enlightenment is the end-all-be all...

You managed to completely leave out everything between your 3D consciouenss and being one with source. you dont just reach enlightenment and then simply dissolve in a 5meo-dmt like state forever.

This worldview leaves out 99% of our existence on our soul's journey..

Not to speak of the fact, that you are completely oblivious about the Matrix and its perfidious systems of control and destruction that keep messing with you without you ever noticing.

What I am saying tho doesnt take away anything from your worldview - it rather simply adds onto it...

"What in the f are you rambling on about?" @FredFred.. 
maybe you should ask youself: what does it mean to be a sovereign integral, a fully blown image of source, an angel and starbeing... 
...and why do you seem to have trouble realizing you are one?

3 hours ago, FredFred said:

@fluffy_fractalshard Seems to me you're psychosed beyond relief

So you tried to process what I wrote and this is the result?^^

are you trying to make fun of yourself? 

Seriously you guys.. what exactly is it that you dont like about this whole story? is it just unbelieveable, is it contradicting your worldview? how, why? what seems to be the problem here?

I thought a curious mind asks constructive questions to understand and learn. 

But you seem rather allergic to new and radical ideas in general and prefer to attack the person that presents you those instead of approaching them with an open mind.

@fluffy_fractalshard All of this is probably happening, is there something i should be doing because of it that i am not doing now? What changes? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

41 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@fluffy_fractalshard If your Star Trek stories are metaphorical, then I agree. If you actually believe them as true, even though you have no evidence, you're basically just a nonconformist conformist.

Them being true and not metaphorical is the whole point of this! xD

I have enough evidence for me to be sure, it is up to you to figure out what to do with this information and if it fits anywhere in your puzzle.

Does Leo have hard evidence for everything he tells you? His knowledge is based on research and verified with epxerience, exactly as mine is..
So Idk what kind of evidence you are looking for. For me it's enough, to feel the presence of the GF when I connect to them, you might want to wait for physical contact, sure. But simply because there is no hard evidence infront of you backing this story up, doesnt mean it can't be true. 

I mean... if this was true, you can't deny that it would be rad as fuck right? what if it turns out you are a soul of plejadian origin, that has come to earth with one mission: to transmute duality from within and help liberate humanty.. 

idk about you guys, but I'd really make damn sure this story is in fact not true, before I miss out on this.. (you wont be really missing out since in time we all remember..)

@integral well, you would probably start to see the happenings on earth from a different perspective, you would want to research more and find out about your origins which helps you understand your role here on earth, you may want spread the word and to partake in global mass meditations, you may want to study the intricacies of this matrix to learn how it affeced (and still does affect) you, also you would think differently about your future and wont invest too much into the old system anymore at all... there is so much to do... you won't be bored - i promise! ;)

Edited by fluffy_fractalshard

10 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@fluffy_fractalshard These entities you're. talking about are thoughtforms in your own mind.

does the truth scare you?

thoughtforms, when maintained for long, can become some kind of entity, thats true..
however thos are not the parasites feeding off of people... those things are a different story and are real!
... same with demons, elementals, fairies, angels, unicorns and dragons.

I am not kidding you! consciousness takes a myrad of forms and those mythical creatures are not merely the result of fantasy but simply another expression of source energy residing in higher frequency densities..

5 minutes ago, AMTO said:

@fluffy_fractalshard How did you arrive at this understanding out of interest? Of course consciousnesses takes a myriad of forms but it’s still just God untimely. It’s still just mental. It’s still just a story. And it will all still fall away at death to be exposed for the dream or no-thing that it is. 

Well, as I said: almost 12 years of consciousness work/self inquiry, psychedelic journeys and research. 

I have countless of experiences with those entities.. when working on a specific health problem for example I call on archangel raphael and - because he is NOT in my mind only - I feel his loving presence and healing energy support me. If I was able to see into the 9th (or what) dimension, I would see a massive, powerful and beautiful being of light in my room.

So no, it is not all just a fairy tale, a mental thing, a dream that somehow ends with death or in enlightenment..

It is a much much bigger story that we are part of...

@AMTO
Then it's maybe time to change your mind... ;) 

Afaik Lucid dreams are not astral travelling, the latter being your astral body going on a journey and litterally experiencing things on the astral planes which are as real/ as manifest in matter (altho subtle matter) as your body that is lying in bed all the while waiting for your astral body to return. In contrast, lucid dreams are rather journeys trough the internal worlds of your soul, if you so will.

On the transition between wake and sleep, when our cosciousness is partly already in an altered state, we can experience entities of the lower astral planes, which are infact external and (in this world of forms) seperate from us.

In other words: spirit guides, angels, extra terrestrials, demons etc. are all real beings - like you and I - a fractal part of source, having a unique experience in an unique form. 

Edited by fluffy_fractalshard

@fluffy_fractalshard These things are just projections  and archetypes of your mind. Maybe they are really conscious sentient entities woven into the information of the universe, but they are just playing a role if that is the case. There are not literal starships out there in space fighting the exact alien wars you're talking about. It's a psychological thing. And I do think a lot of it is metaphorical.

5 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@fluffy_fractalshard These things are just projections  and archetypes of your mind. Maybe they are really conscious sentient entities woven into the information of the universe, but they are just playing a role if that is the case. There are not literal starships out there in space fighting the exact alien wars you're talking about. It's a psychological thing. And I do think a lot of it is metaphorical.

Sure, if thats what you chose to believe... but can you be 100% sure tho?

In september around the time cobra told us about the fight between the GF and the draco ships, I saw a huge fireball flashing in the night sky, which looked exactly like the ones other people filmed at that time..

All the stories about ancient aliens and all the accounts of abductions and sightings.. you really rather believe those people are all somehow mad or stupid? 

But as I said, if there is only the slightest chance for you, that what I am telling is true.. I would make damn sure to check those claims myself and test my worldview against it thoroughly.

0=8

cant find infinity sigh

well the point is clear

namaste

.. .

On 11/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, fluffy_fractalshard said:

Are you actually gonna tell me you are brainwashed like 90% of the rest of the world and have a certain bias towards "conspiracy theories"?

No, I'm gonna tell you that you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 23.11.2020 at 10:52 PM, Ivan Dimi said:

I would love to try 5-MeO-DMT too, but is still illegal / not available in Europe

Actually, it is legal and available in the Netherlands.

I bet ir is legal in some other countries, too, but can't name them off the top of my head.