Ivan Dimi

mind-blowing visualization of scales & infinity

51 posts in this topic

Awesome!

But that's just a tiny drop of the Whole.

It is infinite in all dimensions and all directions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Awesome!

So it is? What makes you think then, that aliens and higherdimensional beings are not part of this equasion?

The Matrix has you, Leo...

I know it's not the finest of arts to come into this forum and drop something like my text "looking beyond the veil" out of nowhere, but I really believe this is the time to open up to this.

And it is not just wild speculations: If you follow CoBra's blog, you see the things unfolding and how those higher battles permeate into the physical world... Also: how can you assume it's not based on experience? I am working with my guides, parts of the galactic federation and the ascended masters on a daily basis, they are here! Not to speak of the non-physical attacks by those dark entities (often encountered in a state of sleep-paralysis) and the many other revelations regarding this topic (finding out your souls origin, your true name..). There is so much to still discover!

It would honestly be a shame, if you'd disregard this info for whatever reason (maybe ask your ego) and prevent those last pieces of the puzzle to fall into place.. Be as grand as you want us to be and in all humbleness, please give it a chance!

1 hour ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

What makes you think then, that aliens and higherdimensional beings are not part of this equasion?

Of course they are. Infinite beings are part of the equation. Just don't start projecting all your paranoia onto them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course they are. Infinite beings are part of the equation. Just don't start projecting all your paranoia onto them.

Oh come on!

Are you actually gonna tell me you are brainwashed like 90% of the rest of the world and have a certain bias towards "conspiracy theories"?

Dude, I like you, but this is rather disappointing...

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Awesome!

@Leo Gura Yes! Aren't actually Infinity and Nothingness the same thing, or rather the two sides of the same coin? For example a thing / person / planet / whatsoever is always infinite smaller / infinite insignificant in comparison to the Infinity, so the mathematical  equation would be always something divided by Infinity equal always Zero?

I don't think infinite bad/dark sleep paralysis beings are possible since infinity is inherently love. So these bad spirits you speak of are just projections of your own psychology. Or another way to put it would be the inter-dimensional machine elves are just screwing with you for the purposes of your personal development.

@fluffy_fractalshard And I recommend something called the LBRP to deal with your sleep paralysis problem.

57 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@fluffy_fractalshard Salvation in 6 months, you say? Damn. I better pack my bags. Are coffee tables welcomed to ascend too?

Dude, your coffee tables are already 7-dimensional. You just don't have the capacity to see it.¬¬

57 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@fluffy_fractalshard Salvation in 6 months, you say? Damn. I better pack my bags. Are coffee tables welcomed to ascend too?

Yes :) everything true and beautiful will be in 5D as well. I doubt tho, that coffee will still be drank as much, since its not the highest vibrational beverage there is..

I don't think infinite bad/dark sleep paralysis beings are possible since infinity is inherently love. So these bad spirits you speak of are just projections of your own psychology. Or another way to put it would be the inter-dimensional machine elves are just screwing with you for the purposes of your personal development.

No ofcourse! All is from the one Love, but in this duality, there are entities that have chosen to experience darkness and those are the ones, who tortured our souls on the astral planes and feed off our energy.
They are not very advanced beings, but still (in a way) more advanced than any human sheep completely unaware of them. With our ascension to 5D, unity consciousness, those will be left behind.

I like your approach of taking responsibility of any unwanted thing in your life, but there is a point where you need to draw the line and realize that while we are infinitely powerful, there are also powers that want us to experience the opposite, because their survival depends on us being their batteries.

As you can see even the most advanced spiritual teachers are oblivious to this grim reality, but truthwill always set you free.

It was actually a huge relief and gave me immense strengh when I realized, that all the pain in my life was not simply caused by my failed struggle to heal, but that those soulscars have been the result of malevolent intent.. Because it showed me: I am pure, whole and divine and always have been.

And this new realization didn't take away my responsibility in the slightest, I am constantly looking within, facing my shadows..

It rather motivates me even more to keep holding the light for others!

@fluffy_fractalshard I'll be as genuine and honest with you as my current state allows me to be while also addressing some of your points. We are a forum leaned on direct experience, and while there is zero reason in the great scheme of things why your narrative should not sprout true, (and, in fact, it is actively existing in your point of view) we usually do not let such paradigm-contents becloud our mind. You speak of 5D with great confidence and enthusiasm, but do you realize, in the complete sense, that there are no dimensions? There is nothing as an objective third dimension. This is a mental construct holding one's mind down. You are not a human, and this is not Earth, not really. This is it. This is your destination. 

To quote your statement about dark overlords:

32 minutes ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

They are not very advanced beings, but still (in a way) more advanced than any human sheep completely unaware of them. With our ascension to 5D, unity consciousness, those will be left behind.

When you deconstruct the notion of dimensions, these entities are left behind as you say. But they are also integrated; they are not abandoned in some dimensional space-shack; they are a part of your true nature. Usually, counting dimensions, such as the 4th or 5th, is the most 3D-thing one does.

In your original thread, you state the following:

It's not that Leo has not probably still THE most in-depth understanding of all things consciousness, but I believe there is one crucial part, that is missing to ultimately set us free.

You clearly seem to acknowledge that this avatar "Leo" has more in-depth understanding of consciousness than you, yet you continue to inscribe that there is something missing to ultimately set us free. First, you give away authority to a seemingly separate being. Secondly, without direct experience of this being's level of understanding, you suggest their freedom is not ultimate.

It was actually a huge relief and gave me immense strengh when I realized, that all the pain in my life was not simply caused by my failed struggle to heal, but that those soulscars have been the result of malevolent intent.. Because it showed me: I am pure, whole and divine and always have been.

I do not like how you outsource healing and purity onto other entities. It remarkably reminds me of a typical SD-Blue religion, wherein it's "Us vs Them", wherein "We are leading a Holy War against our malevolent oppressors", wherein "I sacrifice myself to the Way for a deferred reward." Has it given you 'a huge relief and immense strength' to blame others 'weaker' than you, 'more malevolent' than you, 'worse' than you? Is this how you define strength? As a consequence of outsourcing responsibility?

You are as pure and divine as you believe the malevolent ones to be. ;)

8 hours ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

The Matrix has you, Leo...

Neo never left the matrix, if we take the movie literally not metaphorically. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Another good video. How intriguing! But those are just numbers. They don't mean anything. Imagine actually being able to comprehend this kind of stuff. Oh how mindblowing that would be...

beep boop

2 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@fluffy_fractalshard I'll be as genuine and honest with you as my current state allows me to be while also addressing some of your points. We are a forum leaned on direct experience, and while there is zero reason in the great scheme of things why your narrative should not sprout true, (and, in fact, it is actively existing in your point of view) we usually do not let such paradigm-contents becloud our mind. You speak of 5D with great confidence and enthusiasm, but do you realize, in the complete sense, that there are no dimensions? There is nothing as an objective third dimension. This is a mental construct holding one's mind down. You are not a human, and this is not Earth, not really. This is it. This is your destination. 

I understand now, that what I wrote sparks the wildest ideas of how it is actually meant, but non of you seem to get it right or even want to get it right. 

You interpret my ideas the most limited way possible and make it sound like I am an idiot. Thats not how it works. If something is unclear, just ask. But dont simply conclude things that fit your bias towards this topic, just because you - for whatever reason - don't like it.

Ok now thats out of the way, let me try and reply to some of the points you mentioned..

I am aware that what I call dimensions are just frequencies with no boundaries or even locations. But the note A2 has double the frequency of the note A1. Its simple math and therefore, it makes sense to group up numbers. A dimension is just another word for an specific spectrum of frequencies. And our own vibration dictates, where in this spectrum and in which we reside. Psychedelic experiences for example can make you tune into those frequencies. However ascension means to permanently being able to reside in those. We are developing and activating our light body (merkaba) for that exact reason: to travel between frequencies/dimensions. This is true mastery, not leaving your body to experience other planes of existence, but actually living there.

When you deconstruct the notion of dimensions, these entities are left behind as you say. But they are also integrated; they are not abandoned in some dimensional space-shack; they are a part of your true nature. Usually, counting dimensions, such as the 4th or 5th, is the most 3D-thing one does.

Dark entities originate from the light as well and there they will go back, as everything does, sure. But with the increasing frequencies here on earth and the influx of more and more light, those beings will have an increasingly harder time. they litterally can't survive in the light, because as I said, they have disconnected themselves so far from source, that they need others beings lifeforce energy to survive. Now you can tell me those are in essence the same thing as we, fine. But holy crap can they suck my balls!
Truly, from a higher perspective, it is a very sad thing [souls that get lost in the dark and are not able to return]. And you could argue from an even higher perspective, even this is merely an experience.

But just because the possibility of experiencing the illusion of separation and therefore suffering exists, we shouldn't be content with it as "simply part of life", because we can collectively chose it not to be! Most of our existence we have lived in total harmony, unconditional love and peace - only the insane amount of seperation and suffering here in 3D made us belive it is and always will be part of the game or that we have to just "get out of here" by reaching enlightenment. 

This is what I mean by the crucial piece of the puzzle!

If we don't recognize our current situation as it is, and are not actively working to resolve the situation at the right places (because of believe systems like "everything is just experience", "its just karma at work" etc. - or because we dont see the full picture and are merely fighting windmills for a better system within a system that has never had our best interests in mind) we are unwillingly giving consent to the suffering of millions!

35 minutes ago, fluffy_fractalshard said:

If we don't recognize our current situation as it is, and are not actively working to resolve the situation at the right places, we are unwillingly giving consent to the suffering of millions!

Dude, chill. Why so urgent? In 6 months, we'll all be sipping mojitos in 5D. You said it yourself in the previous thread, I quote, "They are checkmated and the upper ones already know it! The victory of light is inevitable and already visible from the higher planes! All positive timelines have been secured, all drastically negative ones have been resolved. Nothing will stand in the way anymore of our returning home to the higher planes of existence. Gaia will be ascending into the 5th density of unity consciousness and everyone, who is willing to step fully into the light is going with her. The new golden Age of Aquarius is dawning…"

25 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Dude, chill. Why so urgent? In 6 months, we'll all be sipping mojitos in 5D. You said it yourself in the previous thread, I quote, "They are checkmated and the upper ones already know it! The victory of light is inevitable and already visible from the higher planes! All positive timelines have been secured, all drastically negative ones have been resolved. Nothing will stand in the way anymore of our returning home to the higher planes of existence. Gaia will be ascending into the 5th density of unity consciousness and everyone, who is willing to step fully into the light is going with her. The new golden Age of Aquarius is dawning…"

Yes, indeed, soon this nightmare will have an end but still every day counts! Wvery single person who is aware counts! 
The more people are aware, the smoother the transition and the sooner the event.

However! To be clear: The Event does not equal ascension!!

Ascension is first and foremost an individual process and everyone will have their time and not everyone will make it in this lifetime.

But for those of us, who are ready, it will happen within the next few years.. 

When finally Gaia ascends, the 3rd density consciousness will have made way unity consciousness and earth will be litteral paradise again.

Let that sink in guys!

This means everything one could wish of the spiritual path to enlightenment will become true, except it doesn't end there, its just the beginning...

8 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@fluffy_fractalshard Maybe in a few hundred or thousand years.

If this is the time you chose to still experience 3D, then your wish will be granted. Noone is forced to somehow speed up his souls journey.

However you probably can't imagine how fast healing can happen once the veil has fallen and the cruel machinery that perpetually held us collectively in the vibration of pain, fear and lack will be gone.

There is litterally not much left that holds us in 3D except our own limiting beliefs and attatchment to suffering. We can instantly free ourselves from any Karma. This is really the time guys! 

Never in the last 26.000 years was it easier to ascend:
Because of the artificial Matrix Soul-Prison System the Archons established here, only very very few souls actually managed to ever escape planet earth.

But once the Veil drops and the full spectrum of cosmic light and love energy will finally be reaching earths surface again, sheer healing of all wounds and the complete reintegration of all shadows/lost soulfragments awaits anyone who is willing to let go and step into the light.  

If you knew the extent of the tragedy up until now, you'd understand why this is the greatest thing that could ever happen to us...