Eren Eeager

I cannot seem to understand strange-looping.

31 posts in this topic

What is the source of God?  It's source is itself. I cannot understand this specific aspect of God, the strange loop aspect.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

All strange loops are empty, but reality is a strange loop. Consciousness depends on object seen, object seen depends on consciousness. Which came first? Neither did, since one cannot exist without the other. So they aren't really there. Same goes for all strange loops.

God is the uncaused cause. It always is, because it is timeless. It always creates, because it is changeless. Everything arises from it, and dissolves back into it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

How can existence not exist if you really think about it, how can existence arise from complete non existence?

Existence has always existed in one way or another, had direct experience of the immortal nature of conciousness and actually it was a hard experience cause it asked it self why and how is it possible?

Awareness exists and it is nothing and there is no how to it, we gotta come to peace with this, there is no why or how cause its always been there,  there is no opposite..

Non existence is imagined by this awareness, the closest you can come to "non existence" is deep sleep, yet deep sleep is the most peaceful experience.

If the only thing we ever experienced is awareness it self,  you can believe in a thing called non existence but remember what would be aware of that thing being non existent?

Awareness is nothing , nothing is this, and it looks like something, it creates a world and character in order to "study" itself but it will never find out why it exists. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Reality is infinite and one. 

It has no source. there is nothing outside of it or before it to source it. 

How come existence exists? Where did it come from?. It's pretty simple.. It didn't come from anywhere because everywhere is it. It's eternal and infinite .

This moment is eternal and uncaused. I don't mean the content of this moment.. I mean the "isness" of this moment. The thing that remains even when you are in deep sleep. It's eternal it didn't come and it won't ever go away. This is God. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Reality happens in duality, which isn't real. That's the principal strange loop.

God=Love=Consciousness=Self=infinity=0

nothing is everything

Watch the Reality Is A Strange Loop and Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing videos. 

God is that which creates itself.

If reality is One, it had to create itself.

How is this possible? For Infinity, there are no rules, since all rules are created by Infinity, hence Infinity is unlimited.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God is and has always been.

God never created anything nor was ever created.

God just is.

3 hours ago, Hotaka said:

God is and has always been.

God never created anything nor was ever created.

God just is.

Who created that post?

Who created that breakfast?

Who created this forum?

@Leo Gura Is God active or passive or both?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

Awareness exists and it is nothing and there is no how to it, we gotta come to peace with this, there is no why or how cause its always been there,  there is no opposite

Looks like I have to accept it as it is.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

@Leo Gura Is God active or passive or both?

Active through your movements.

Creation is not an event that happened 15 billion years ago. Creation is happening every millisecond. Everything coming into your experience is being created on-the-fly.

God is an infinite process of creation.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Creation is not an event that happened 15 billion years ago. Creation is happening every millisecond. Everything coming into your experience is being created on-the-fly.

But is it also somehow pre destined too? Like aiming towards creating a larger picture which is already pre set?

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks. I'll contemplate that.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

there is  no strange looping , there is just that which you don't understand and seems like strange loop. 

Edited by Claymoree

42 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

But is it also somehow pre destined too? Like aiming towards creating a larger picture which is already pre set?

It's Eternal. So it always is.

Like an infinitely long movie that has been playing forever.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's Eternal. So it always is.

Like an infinitely long movie that has been playing forever.

Playing forever and ever changing right?

God has no source. God is the source. 

This source is infinite and Infinity is a strange loop that begins and never ends. 

For example if I said 

"I'm living." This sentence is a strange loop because I'm still living and at any point in time I'm still living. 

As long as I'm living it's a strange loop. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.