Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

400μg LSD Trip Report - Taking My Authority Back!

17 posts in this topic

Trip Report-

Sorry if this text is all over the place. My mind is still very stimulated from this trip so just tried to flow with what I wanted to say, not focusing on structuring it too well. :) 

"Yesterday" I had my deepest experience of God I've had to date. I find myself in quite the pickle since I'll be using the word "I" a lot to describe this experience. When in fact it had no I. There was no point in which the experience took place. It was seen for what it is.

The trip started off really smooth, I opened up to it and let my self dissolve into thin air. My attachments to who I am, completely vanished and I became directly conscious of infinite consciousness. Aware of myself as all of reality. The oneness was staggering. I remember at one point in the trip where I was watching a Hans Zimmer live concert. I was conscious of how I was imagining each member in the band, playing in perfect harmony, I was the crowd, the sound, the conductor, to create this marvelous piece of perfect beauty, for my own self-love. 

I realized how important it is to be your own authority since I'm the one running the show. I AM GOD. I can't look to anyone but myself. I stared at my hand in awe, the truth of it, the intelligence of it, the incredibly incredible design. I really met the buddha at this moment and killed him for good.

After realizing all this, I wanted a little break from the realizations, so I went and watched Graham Norton's show where the rock was doing some sort of smoldering act. I was conscious of how I was him, the entertainer, I was the other guests on the couch, I was the crowd, I was god doing this all, being all those people for my enjoyment. It was one of the funniest and most beautiful things I've realized. I became aware of how the spiritual ego doesn't really consider watching the rock on a talk show as a deep realization, when in fact it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. God enjoys all levels of entertainment. Because he's performing it for himself, to create this relative realm. 

After this little enjoyment, I went and watched Leo's guided exercises for infinite consciousness video. I skipped the bullshit in the beginning and jumped somewhere to around minute 1:28:00 of the video. And that's where I became directly aware, that I'M LEO! And I started to speak to myself through him, I was him speaking to me, but there was no me or him, it was just the one, speaking to itself. I really enjoy watching some of Leo's videos when I'm deep into a trip, I feel like I can teach myself through him, but I was also aware of how quickly this made me lose my sense of authority, so I shut it off and stared at my hand some more. I feel like I can ground myself sometimes while tripping with Leo, but soon I will have to give all teachers up forever, to understand this all myself. 

I've now pretty much returned to my ego-attached-mind and can feel the attachments that keep me ignored from realizing myself as god. Although I'm still kind of aware of how I am the "external" world, it still feels "internal". I just came from the store, and being in traffic and in public felt very weird, to say the least, like it was all happening in my mind, and that's because it is. On the trip, it felt very organic and neutral to declare myself as god, however, I need to be careful of not turning this into an ego identity. 

I also want to applaud Leo for his work. I'll say it here and now, "he" is the most profound teacher I've ever come across, "he" has the most detailed explanation of reality I've seen any teacher teach, of course, "he" teaches the same stuff most teachers teach, but the detail of it goes beyond any other teacher I've seen so far.  Although I'll be very careful here, this is not about LEO at all, but what he teaches.  I say this with a grain of salt so I'm not projecting my authority unto him, yet it's the truth. But you still have to do the work on your own most importantly. You can only say this once you've taken your authority back and seen the truth with your own eyes. 

Love you all. :x

Awesome trip report!?

LSD is profound

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

41 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

"Yesterday"

"I" "like" "how" "you" "put" "yesterday" "in" "quotation" "marks" ?

Awesome trip report. It reminded me of a mushroom trip where I watched a a scene from Friends where I was aware how I am the actors and I am the one who's watching, so basically I was a bunch of Me's making Me laugh. In the same trip I watched a video Leo's and was aware that I was Leo.

I love you too, Me xD

Edited by cuteguy

Sounds like quite the experience. I have never really watched much in a trip. Music on LSD is incredible for me though. I might have to try out some of those practices you mentioned in a trip. 

YES

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Adamq8 Truly is incredbly profound. It's also so crystal clear compared to mushrooms.

@cuteguy haha, seems we had pretty much the same experience. 

@Average Investor I did listen to music for about 1 hour of the trip. I realized however that in silence, the space in which you experience time slowed so much down it felt like I was tripping forever. Most of my favorite moments on trips is in pure silence. I remember so well when I had stared at my hand for probably 40 minutes, then deciding to watch this talk show, how incredibly fast-paced it was. It was like watching it on 7x speed, same with music, so after about 5 minutes of this little entertainment, I went back to silence. :D

This probably explains why people today have so incredibly short attention spans, felt ridiculously fast-paced.    

@Michal__ ^_^

@Thought Art Right! 

11 hours ago, Average Investor said:

@fridjonk lol, I can imagine. Now that you mention it like 4 hours went by like nothing with music for me last time. 

haha, I'd recommend checking Ott, Shpongle, and Bluetech for your next trip, nothing else like it. 

i watched the simpsons on a heavy trip and had insights on what a cartoon is and why they exist. lol it seems you can have realizations about anything on acid

8 hours ago, UNZARI said:

i watched the simpsons on a heavy trip and had insights on what a cartoon is and why they exist. lol it seems you can have realizations about anything on acid

Absolutely, however, I'm also cautious of not turning this into a "thing" to do on trips. I find nothing better than pure silence and staring at an object or your hand during a trip and realizing how I'm imagining it, really delving into how reality works. 

But often the curiosity is so strong on wanting to explore the world that it's fine for a little while. 

@fridjonk i feel u. i didn’t even chose to watch the simpsons it just kinda happened in the particular situation i was in. but the times i have been in silence just being myself is where the true magic happens for sure. what’s the most beautiful/insightful thing you’ve experienced on a trip? 

1 hour ago, UNZARI said:

what’s the most beautiful/insightful thing you’ve experienced on a trip?

I don't really like picking one over another, but some of my favorites so far would be. 

Infinite Love

Infinite Intelligence 

Oneness 

Selflessness

nice

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”