TRUTHWITHCAPITALT

If only Grandiose Narcissists knew this

8 posts in this topic

If only Grandiose Narcissists knew this, our world will be a better, more loving, and conscious place.

First of all, you are not grandiose, you are in fact just a tiny dot in infinite consciousness living in an eternal self-deception ocean.

If we take the current human population you are one in 7.8 billion. If we consider all animals(keep in mind you are also an animal) you are 1 in 20 quintillions, or 20 billion billion ! If we consider all animals and humans( humans are obviously animals) that have existed from the start of time (4.6 Billion ago) and to the future, you become even more negligible. When you consider that you were a zygote at one point and that zygote was formed out of possible millions of sperm and egg permutation. You become even more negligible.

This all is without considering that you live your whole life with a distorted perception not considering the imprinting factor, entanglement factor of survival, and language factor.

Therefore, just keep calm and raise your consciousness and awareness instead of deluding yourself and others with your BS.

@Swarnim Not at all. In fact, I sympathize with their lack of awareness and their insecurity. This was just something to contemplate about and it was kinda true. All I care about the truth.

6 minutes ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Swarnim Not at all. In fact, I sympathize with their lack of awareness and their insecurity. This was just something to contemplate about and it was kinda true. All I care about the truth.

oh oh sorry for assuming. Just wanted to make sure you weren't falling into the hate trap. all good!

@Swarnim  The hate trap is a low conscious, vicious circle to be avoided by any means.  I really liked Leo's videos which start "Rant against ------". They appear to be offensive on the surface but they have a gem of truth inside. I will make sure to add the love tone next time I post. Cheers!

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT Yes, they will try to pull in and share their delusion with anyone who will allow either by ignorance, weakness of mind, or coercion. Only for  this shared fantasy to turn into a shared nightmare a little down the road. 

The way that a true narcissist's mind works, any new information will be immediately put into the service of obtaining narcissistic supply, dominating over others or manipulating. It is very noble to want to help them, but this could be likened to trying to use a clever intellectual argument to restore vision to a blind man. Fortunately, all conditions are temporary and everyone will be alright in the end.

Edited by No Self

Narcissists don't care about the truth. 

That's why they are narcissists. 

All they care about is grand delusions and daily narcissistic supply. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.