Vipassana

Trump and the number 7

34 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Really interesting how the mind loses its ability to reconcile a phenomenon when it is not related to facts, figures and logic 

This message was written 7 hours ago. What does that mean? :) 

There is something significant about the number 7, but I can't pinpoint it yet. 

2 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

This message was written 7 hours ago. What does that mean? :) 

There is something significant about the number 7, but I can't pinpoint it yet. 

7 dwarfs

and 7 is used as lucky number in the west

6 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Imagine most of those statements are wrong though, nobody here would fact check them probably.

Wont take you more than 30 minutes to verify 

@Dryas the rest of the forum is filled with events that don't include the number 7

Why not choose to include it here? ??‍♂️ don't get blind sided with your own preconceived notions about Trump. My observation little to do with Trump & more to do with the number 7. I would've posted the same thing if Donald Duck was the prez. 

Edited by Vipassana

@JosephKnecht Every single ancient tradition in the world hold the numeric values as sacred. People tend to forget that numerology, symbology and etymology lies in the heart of epistemology and our pursuit of Truth as an individual and also as a collective. Amazing how some people are dismissing this whole field which has been around for thousands of years as mere "coincidence" & "new age conspiracy"

I posted it to see if there are any numerologists in the forum but only seem to be normies.

Edited by Vipassana

@Vipassana I can see a big number 7 in your picture. 

You can't see it because you're blind to it. :P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So much searching for meaning in numbers. The only real number is undefined. :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha yeah all meaning is self created. I in no way look for specific meanings in the specific numbers I encounter through out my day even though they are crazy coincidental events. Its just interesting to me that this is a feild people study and they can create meaning of numbers based on the patterns of events associated with the number. Im not looking to have someone give me a answer as to what they mean. There are plenty of constructed answers online. I want to get a discourse going that numbers are significant and arent purely coincidental

@Vipassana Maybe no number can be significant, and every number must be what it is. Patterns are only relative. From the perspective of Consciousness, all numbers are being infinitely expressed, always.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha or maybe all numbers are significant & they hold different degrees of meaning for people with different degrees of consciousness. After all, it is infinitely infinite. 

Infinite illusion is still illusion. How can anything unreal be important? Unless this is threatened by numbers, they cannot be significant. The only significance is the nonduality that cannot be threatened :)

@Vipassana Yes, and nonduality dreams all dualities ?