Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joel3102

Sam Harris on Trump

7 posts in this topic

Sam is brilliant at ripping Trump apart.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm not very fond of Sam Harris. 

But I'll give him credit for constantly going after Trump on his Twitter. 

That was needed to awaken people. Harris did a good job with that. 

It's good that he renounced his membership of the IDW(imo it's a very disturbing association of ideas). 

If he really did renounce then good for him. 

Hope one day he sees his own blindspots just the way he saw Trump's 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Really impressed with sam harris on this one, seems like were seeing some growth in him. 

@SS10 I've been listening to Sam on and off since like 2012. He's a pretty damn conscious person. He has flaws (don't we all). His biggest blunder was the whole Charles Murray thing, in my view. I forgive him though, even if he still (somehow) doesn't even know what he did wrong. ALL of us have blind spots. No exceptions. This solo podcast he just gave was par for the course for him. I'm grateful that we have him in this world -- even if he's completely misled in some ways. I have a huge soft spot for the fellow, I guess you could say :D. He's actually the person who got me into spirituality, and for that, absolutely nothing can water down the love I see in that man.

In other words, I am very, very biased.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

@SS10 I've been listening to Sam on and off since like 2012. He's a pretty damn conscious person. He has flaws (don't we all). His biggest blunder was the whole Charles Murray thing, in my view. I forgive him though, even if he still (somehow) doesn't even know what he did wrong. ALL of us have blind spots. No exceptions. This solo podcast he just gave was par for the course for him. I'm grateful that we have him in this world -- even if he's completely misled in some ways. I have a huge soft spot for the fellow, I guess you could say :D. He's actually the person who got me into spirituality, and for that, absolutely nothing can water down the love I see in that man.

In other words, I am very, very biased.

Yeah, it seems he opened a can of Pandora’s boxes with that episode. I wonder if he would’ve been considered a member of the IDW without it, it was that controversial.

But I agree that he is a fantastic, though flawed, person.