Lindsay

The wave function of the soul

5 posts in this topic

This Morgue guy is fascinating. What an interesting character and he’s smart. Is this ontological mathematics/ hyperian stuff legit? I’m new to this guy and I’m curious about what he says. I searched the forum for his stuff and some of you talked about it last year. What do you guys think of this guy and his theories? Is he misguided? 

Have listened to a couple of episodes and I think he is OK actually!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I saw one of his video's entitled "Why Loving Everyone Doesn't Work".

I kinda lost interest after that. :x

The premise of the video was flawed, was heavily based around personal identity, and didn't seem to grasp the implications of eternal existence.

Something about three islands: An island inhabited by barbarians, an island inhabited by fluffy-rainbow-lightworkers, and an island habited by moderates.

In his view, it was only a matter of time before the barbarians would invade Rainbow Island and slaughter all of the lightworkers including their pet unicorns. Therefore, we shouldn't love the barbarians.

For one thing, this makes the mistake in thinking that lightwork/angelism is weak in the assumption that non-violence equals zero defense.

Love does not mean zero defense.

You only have to look at rabbits to know that "defense without suffering" is perfectly achievable, and with some creative imagination includes teleportation, invisibility, divine intelligence, and a box of magic tricks.

But more importantly he fails to understand that each barbarian is simply an incarnation of you, played out at a different point in Eternity. Therefore, to take an antagonistic position against the barbarian is to take an antagonistic position against yourself. To not love the barbarian, is to not love yourself.

To be frank, I think the man has a lot of fear in his energy field and should probably chill out a little.

Edited by peachboy

@peachboy thank you. I have not watched that love episode yet. Hopefully you didn’t corrupt my opinion too much before I watch it.