legendary

Marianne Williamson: New Age Spiritual Types Getting Sucked In To QAnon

44 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Heart of Space  in a way his parody is a blessing. Someone was needed to balance out the whole new agey spiritual wave. His parody helps me see the blindspots. Yes I agree I see some narcissism in his style of delivery, nevertheless his brand is set apart from everyone else and is unique. 

He is also good at parodying most stages of spiral dynamics and that's good too. 

Parody is absolutely essential as a form of art in understanding the gaps that we unintentionally bypass while trying to embody any philosophy or system of ideas 

The thing is JP is able to understand that in the end, nothing is completely perfect and we can't really rely on any system purely and every system has its flaws that are generally ignored in wanting something to hold on to. For me that's the greatest takeaway from his videos. 

Hint - JP should make a video on Actualized.org. That would go down in history as the greatest hit. :P

Yea, I'm being a bit harsh most likely.  I haven't really watched much of his stuff, it just never appealed to me.  To each their own.  :)

Some guy posted this thread:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/57425-looking-beyond-the-veil/

This sounds exactly like the New-Age-QAnon types' narrative I spoke about a few messages ago at page 2. It's scary how similar it is. xD 

Teaser:

"We are currently experiencing the end of an intergalactic/interdimensional war between Light and Dark, that has lasted for millions of years, with Earth being the last occupied planet under the control of the dark forces and the victory of Light being inevitable..."

My dreams get as crazy. I'm a lucky one, for I can enjoy such narratives almost every night.

JP is a low-key Trump supporter type that thinks he is so WOKE that he cannot support those sheep green people.

Basically Orange and lower stages making fun of Green.

He actually has some good points but he panders too much to his "conspiracy/Qanon lover" audience, he went into a deep habit hole that he will likely never get out of since he is making money from it.

On 19/11/2020 at 8:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

I can't tell what JP's deal is. Is he actually into self-help or is it all just a comedy routine?

I've never really got him either, at first I thought he was a spiritual guy who was pointing out blind spots in the spiritual community through comedy. But the thing is I never saw any videos without the comedy schtick so it was never clear what exactly he was about. Then with all this pandemic, conspiracy, freedom, trump shit, he seemed to land on the conspiracy side of the wall. I'm not sure if he's just going with his audience or whatever. 

Came accross this interview where he's not in character with Brian Rose who is basically a con man, talking about free speech, I think this gives a better insight into JP