Igor82

Copy of my letter sent to Leo about his health situation

25 posts in this topic

The intention of this copy is to spread awareness of Kangen Water through the Forum. I am not here to affiliate Enagic to you for me to earn money, I am just here to make you guys aware of this as a possibility for your own benefit.

Title of the letter: Possible solution for your health situation (DON'T DISMISS)

-

Hello Leo. First, a thank you for doing all the work you do, your information has been crucial for my process for building a solid foundation in my life going forward.

Now, I am also a health junkie. I know you are open-minded, I know that you will want to try anything that seems legitimate to solve your health situation.

If you have not heard about this, this may be something that will REALLY help you. I am very sure that you have not heard about this because I have had this machine for 2 months and it is working WONDERS. It's almost just as important of technology (today) as Psychedelics. You just can't have heard of this yet, otherwise, I don't think you would have such health conditions.

And so, I think Kangen Water is something you should start researching ASAP. Kangen water produced by a machine called Leveluk K8 (the best one), which is patented by Enagic.

I have reached out to Loren Lockman, asking him to contact you and give you his advice, maybe he told you a thing or two about hydrating the body. I don't think Loren is aware of Kangen Water, and I'm reaching out to you first to make you aware of this. Please dive into it.

An overview:

Kangen water is produced with the help of the main machine, and optionally external water filters. The main machine contains 1 water filter, 8 titanium plates (depending on the machine model), and 1 tank for multi-use of cleaning/mineral additive/electrolyte enhancers.

Basically what the machine does is it will make use of water pressure to filter the water using the two filters (in my case as I have bought the external one), then the water will run through the medically graded (in Japan!) titanium plates which will be charged up with high voltage electricity (this does all the wonders to the water), then the negatively and positively charged waters that result will be separated and we will drink the negatively charged one.

This produces water that is structured, alkaline, and ALIVE!! Charged up with healthy electricity (so to speak), and structured so that the water can access the cells much easier, it also produces molecular hydrogen in the process which is very antioxidant. 

Brother, I have not done the depth of research to educate people about this, but if you dive into this, you will notice that Enagic's system of distributing these products is similar to MLM, but not really (I don't know the term), but it's like Direct person sales. Thing is that the people who distributed this to me were very passionate, resonated with my heart and they had a lot of energy.

I bought the machine, drinking the filtered and ionized water for soon 2 months now, and MAN, IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!! Gosh, I don't know how to describe it, but I don't get tired, my body feels good, my mind works ALOT BETTER. (I ate a lot of raw food, very clean diet before introducing this water into my life, getting these benefits on top of it all).

The best thing about this machine is that it structures the water and charges it; so that your body won't have to do it. The body is supposed to be exposed to sunlight ALOT, free from wifi and radiation, eating fruits, and having the feet close to the charge of the earth. Or, we can sit at home, have a Kangen Water machine, and let the machine do the work of supplying electric charge and structured water for us, this is done JUST by exposing filtered water to high voltage. IT'S AMAZING. Compared to this water, tap water is crap, but you have mentioned that you drink spring water which has the only problem of not being structured and changed.

Bottom line, this water keeps your body hydrated and alive. Leo, if your body becomes fully hydrated and alive, I know how much this will do for humanity.

Please Leo, Please Please consider this, research this, I want you to become energetic, and keep changing the world. with purest of love /Jean-Igor

Maybe this water is good, I have no idea, but my health situation is not gonna be fixed by water alone. I am healing myself in other ways which I will share in the future.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe this water is good, I have no idea, but my health situation is not gonna be fixed by water alone. I am healing myself in other ways which I will share in the future.

Don't you think it's mental? I saw your video about your health. You went to different psychi

cs. Well... Some habit or something from the past might be the factor of your disease?

U know, 80% of health problems are derived mentally. A certain mental reaction triggering you. I had the same chronic problem with CPPS. If you search about this CPPS, symptom you'll be amazed at how painful it is. I realized it was all mental. It's just my mind was controlling the body making it do something weird, and causing pain. And when i fixed the root, it was cured entirely. It took 2-3 years. It took enormous self inquiry. Not saying I became totally free spiritually, but i think i nailed the disease down really going deep mentally. 

I still think that the water will make a big difference in energy levels for sure. Its pretty hard for the body to stay optimally hydrated in todays world and lifestyle (specifically if we drink tap-water) and so by having water that easily hydrates the body is a great technology.

Turning our bodies optimally hydrated does SOO much for the bodily fonctions. Energy levels will be significantly increased.

That is my simple grasp on this, and I love to keep it simple, but I cant convince a scientist... Although I have gotten considerable effects so far in terms of energy levels compared to tap water. Its like my body is hydrated.

Of course, a hydrated body can suffer emotional depression and become tired in that sense, but hydration will basically raise the baseline.

This is how I see it:

Naturally, optimal hydration is achieved with the help of regular water (clean) if we first get completely detoxified from dirty stool in our intestines and toxins from our body through alot of water fasting, while being out in nature, close to earth and sunlight. Maintaining a diet of ripe tropical fruits. But most people wont live that way. 

So lets replace the sun and nature with an electrical charge in the water and make the water more hydrating and antioxidant. So, by drinking this water, we get to feel more optimal in a not so optimal enviornment.

@Mada_ What I have heard: No, the marketing system does not benefit anybody "at the top", its more like an 8 point system, every sale gives 8 points to the distributors, level 1-6 gets 1-6 points, but it goes bottom up, including indirect sales too. But 8 points distributed for every sale. 8 points being in total 2000€ of the machine that costs around 4500€, I dont know about the other ones. Rest of the money goes to producing the machines and to benefit Enagic. We can say that the pyramid is of 6 levels, but the bottom ranks are always prioritized to get their part before the higher ranks. This is the distribution system that replaces advertising. You become a distributor by buying a machine. I am a distributor, but Im not here to sell a product, just to make you aware of it. By intending to sell, I will modify my behavior in a way that I actually dont like so Not Here, Not Now. I respect you guys. But the most effective method distributors have found is through social media networking, adding friends and such, inviting them to presentations about "water" and "financial freedom", so I went to a presentation and got hooked by the idea, bought the machine myself to feel the effects, and it worked wonders!

I feel that a future strategy for me to distribute these high-ticket machines is to embody the energy levels authentically and let people come to me asking me for my "secret". At least it feels better than playing dishonest games of trying to sell someone something.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:26 AM, Bird Larry said:

Don't you think it's mental?

No it isn't. I've found physical causes.

Not all of life's problems are mental. When you have heavy metals in your brain, that ain't mental. And no amount of positive thinking will resolve that problem.

@Leo Gura Positive thinking and visualization can surely help speed recovery up though.

Similar to cancer research. Patients who research treat and do visualizations seem to get better results

@herghly You must solve the problem at the level that it is at.

If you have a broken leg, praying and visualizing it not the right method.

@Leo Gura I was wondering about your heavy metal toxicity health situation. So how did you get these toxic metals in your body, was it the food that you were eating or the water you were drinking, I mean were you drinking tap water without filtration? 

How did those metals deposit in your system? 

Whatever be the status quo of the system, regardless of whatever, a person should have to feel cared for  and there is no excuse in the whole universe why a person should not have to feel cared for.. 

Preety preety

@Preety_India its pretty much everywhere from the air, soil, water, food etc. Not sure from which medium does it break the blood brain barrier and end up directly in the brain which seems to cause a shit ton of health defects & build up to brain diseases like dementia in later life. 

Guys which book did leo recommend for heavy metal detox protocol? And are the products available on Amazon or other sites to buy from?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:15 AM, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura I was wondering about your heavy metal toxicity health situation. So how did you get these toxic metals in your body, was it the food that you were eating or the water you were drinking, I mean were you drinking tap water without filtration? 

How did those metals deposit in your system? 

It's impossible to know exactly from where.

It all adds up over your lifetime. Heavy metals can be present in any brand of food or drink and you will probably never know it.

I never drank tap water.

Think of how much food you've eaten over 30 years. Well, each piece of food had some trace amount of heavy metals in it. And it's all added up. It's pointless trying to guess which one place it came from.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I never drank tap water.

@Leo Gura Even filtered one?

"In time you will learn that intuition is a higher form of knowledge and your feelings are in fact your sharpest tool."

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I never drank tap water.

Yea. That's a good thing you did because tap water is so so bad. 

Drinking pure clean water is a must. 

Now you need to slowly get those toxic metals out of your system for good. 

And eat only home cooked food and get food only from organic food stores like Whole foods market in your local area. 

Always wash your vegetables very clean and boil them really well to remove all traces of  metals. 

And eat only organic meat. 

Let food be thy medicine. 

Apples, cucumbers and blueberries will be best for cleaning your blood. 

4nlwug.jpg

4nlwtn.jpg

Be patient because it will happen gradually and slowly. But the right  food is the ultimate healer. 

Edited by Preety_India

Whatever be the status quo of the system, regardless of whatever, a person should have to feel cared for  and there is no excuse in the whole universe why a person should not have to feel cared for.. 

Preety preety

PrestineHydro Water Revival System is way better and way more affordable.

https://pristinehydro.com/ 

It does what kangen does + more 

Matt Blackburn’s review: 

Edited by Clvp

On 19/11/2020 at 5:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

A Course in Miracles? I've also seen David Hawkins write along similar lines to ACIM on the topic of health in "Healing and Recovery". 

Some time ago, Leo mentioned taking Astaxanthin , which kinda helps with heavy metals,but still subject to very little research. I wonder,if it was bad combination of too many supplements.

@Clvp That filter is probably better than the Kangen ones. But I think the 2 for the Kangen machine is enough. Its enough. Plus, getting rid of the acidic water also flushes out some more bad stuff out of the water.

The main thing though is not to filter the hell out of the water. The main function of Kangen Water-producing machines is to structure the water, produce molecular hydrogen (make negative ORP), and ionize the water so it becomes more alkaline. And THAT is good for the body, its antioxidant and hydrating. 

Could probably combine that Pristine Hydro with the Kangen water Machine, that would be some GOOD STUFF. 

Just a thought on heavy metals in water - Since they are well, heavy metals, wouldn't they just sink to the bottom of the glass in a few moments? 

Would one actually be doing oneself a favor by letting the water sit for a bit, and then not drinking the water that's on the bottom?