Preety_India

Why am I attracting narcissists?

66 posts in this topic

@Nahm  thank you Nahm. That was very sweet of you. :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Nahm  ahh, I am gonna bring back the dream board. Thanks for reminding. That was the most awesome thing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

*second most awesome ‘thing’. 

“You are born to enjoy the beauty of the earth, you don't have anything to lose on earth” 
― Dr.P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar

“If there is ever a magical beauty that can be watched hours with great admiration, and that is the beauty of a strong light falling from the everlasting skies into the heart of the dimness!” ― Mehmet Murat Ilden

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

For my part, I will disagree that my attraction towards men are due to pavlovian reflex.

I find what you said a little bit problematic because you're separating the innate from the acquired. This separation may have practical value, but in the context of truth, I think it's not the best way to approach this discussion. The innate, we actually acquired from our ancestors. The acquired, we inherit to our descendants, and it becomes their innate. This circle keeps going to infinity. But there's no actual separation between the two. So that's the fundamental problem here. This separation assumes that there are things that can be changed (acquired) and some other things that cannot (innate). I find that to be incorrect from my personal experience.

Second, I disagree with your views on attraction. We don't feel attracted towards what maxes out our survival. But let's assume it is about survival. Still it's tricky because what do you mean by that? Is survival purely physical or psychological? Or both? Regardless, how do we even know what is good for our (physical, psychological, whatever) survival? When we say survival, it's not that simple. We have to know exactly how it works in reality. Notice that ultimately what survival means is maintainance, actually. And what is maintainance but keeping the Pavlovian reflex alive while at the same time allowing change and adaptation? This Pavlov scientist figured all of reality out with this one concept, which I actually find identical to non-duality. Reality is nothing but a Pavlovian reflex.

I think what modern scientists do is just patching their theories about life with evolution since it's the most prominent theory in our time. And I think many people do the same as well.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

It's just interesting how whenever I have dealt with shitty women, I had to swallow the pill and accept that I had to take responsibility for my own actions and choices, but when women are treated badly, it's the world's fault, or the patriarchy's, or whatever. But rarely ever theirs. 

Not trying to personally attack anyone or call anyone out, or start a flame war. I am just making a personal observation. 

That being said I have preety india on ignore. She is wayyy too much man and spams this site like crazy. 

Edited by Axiomatic