How to be wise

Advice for Leo

13 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura If you want to start dating, how about you do some in-person actualized events, after Covid. If you do the tour that you’ve been planning for a while, you will get minimum 50 people as your audience right in front of you. The chances of finding cute single girls as your students will be quite high. Definitely after Covid ends, start the tour.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

What he did was the best thing he could do. Sadly had to cancel the recruitment process due to some stupid comments :/

Edited by Username

Why he even cared what some retards said in the comments i honestly do not know. Most comments were either positive or neutral

On 11/17/2020 at 9:15 PM, How to be wise said:

The chances of finding cute single girls as your students will be quite high. 

Nice!

On 11/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, How to be wise said:

The chances of finding cute single girls as your students will be quite high. Definitely after Covid ends, start the tour.

man, you're smart ass ? you're giving him a sexual motivation  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

If you want to be a pointer to God you must be selfless. This is why Leo doesn't want to use his position. (This is a bad advice)

Edited by Username

8 hours ago, Username said:

If you want to be a pointer to God you must be selfless. This is why Leo doesn't want to use his position. (This is a bad advice)

there's selfless sex dude! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

And dont forget to roll up in your Rolls Royce and huff nitrous oxide on stage. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 11/18/2020 at 4:15 AM, How to be wise said:

The chances of finding cute single girls as your students will be quite high.

This is fucked up :D

I would fuck my cute students Lol

1 hour ago, StateOfMind said:

This is fucked up :D

I would fuck my cute students Lol

Why not?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I love how this thread  is called "Advice for Leo" , has 11 comments on it and none of them are Leo's.

:P