sholomar

The Great Reset

33 posts in this topic

@PurpleTree  I can spout some bullshit and say that I believe it truly. That's not genuineness. By that logic every psychic is genuine. 

Genuineness means how close that person's ideas, concepts and projections are to reality. You get to test someone by comparing what they say to reality. 

She has already gotten it wrong by comparing Aquarius to feminine when Aquarius is strongly masculine and ordered 

Aquarius is known for order and discipline which is a great masculine trait similar to Aries. Pisces is very chaotic and feminine. 

4nd7iu.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@PurpleTree  I can spout some bullshit and say that I believe it truly. That's not genuineness. By that logic every psychic is genuine. 

Genuineness means how close that person's ideas, concepts and projections are to reality. You get to test someone by comparing what they say to reality. 

She has already gotten it wrong by comparing Aquarius to feminine when Aquarius is strongly masculine and ordered 

Aquarius is known for order and discipline which is a great masculine trait similar to Aries. Pisces is very chaotic and feminine. 

4nd7iu.jpg

well i don't think i agree with your opinion on genuineness :P if you believe what you say then i think you're genuine

if you're just spouting nonsense to make money, to impress your peers, to not offend, to stick out or not stick out etc. then i think you're not genuine

what about creativity, is that more of a feminine quality? like creating/giving birth a child etc..

Edited by PurpleTree

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

what about creativity, is that more of a feminine quality? like creating/giving birth a child etc..

It's both masculine and feminine. Remember the sperm is a seed  full of new promise and creativity. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

It's both masculine and feminine. Remember the sperm is a seed  full of new promise and creativity. 

yeaa i once had a vision of what a seed is

all the potential which is in a seed (or sperm) it's amazing

after that vision i thought if i'd ever create a religion i'd use the seed as religious symbol for it

@voxun yeah man. People who actually read it are not too happy about it. The written reviews for this book is just people being outraged

Also I'm not sure if the slogan "build back better" comes from the WEF but many countries seem to a part of the agenda already. 

Screenshot_20201120-225752_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-173206_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Vipassana

59 minutes ago, voxun said:

them actually talk its the most dissingunuanty thing Ihave ever seen. 

What does that even mean? 

@Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Im sure he meant disingenuous, just had a little sleepy Joe moment ?

Edited by Vipassana

Basically, "they" want to prepare us for a "transhumanist" future. Here is an excerpt from an interview of Dr Neruda who had recently quit the ACIO in 1998 - you can replace "Triad of Power" with "Globalists". 

“The Triad of Power believes their One World concept is the right concept. They want to unify humanity through a money system that they control, utilizing technology as another means to unify. Unity, in their minds, is more like shepherding the human herd into easy-to-manage corrals and monitoring them for any rebellion. Their form of unity is a chimera. It is theater for display purposes, and nothing more. Their form of ‘we’re all in this together, let us protect you’ is simply more illusion and deception. Their plan for human 3.0 remains fused to the same functional implants that constitute human 2.0, and that is separation.

“As I said earlier, they are here to prepare for Anu’s return, whether they are conscious of it or not. All aspects of the power system, including major religions, are here to prepare. That is their watchword: prepare. The Anunnaki have one dominant belief in humanity: we are weak because we live in fear and separation. We do not stand up to the drip-drip-drip of indoctrination or the slow, but persistent evaporation of our personal liberties."

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I shouldn't write posts after midnight on a saturday after 12 hours of work ? 

Anyway one thing that pops out for me is the objective to absolve all debt in exchange you cannot own private property. Question is who will own all the properties then?

I think people can dream of that however much they want, the national states aren't giving up their power nor their properties for at least another 100 years or so.