sholomar

The Great Reset

33 posts in this topic

This seems to be like a great topic to discuss here. Perhaps many of you have heard about it, many of you have not. Some of you would call this conspiracy theory, but it's something the global leaders are not shy or secretive about giving their opinion about.  I didn't watch the whole video. I really should before I make any judgment call. I've only seen the comments, read a few websites, and looked at the Time magazine piece on it. I don't want to present a bias in my original post so I'll leave it at that.  I see there is one topic in here from August that didn't any bites. It's only recently that this initiative has seemed to go "viral" on other parts of the internet so I made a new thread to discuss.

Edited by sholomar

Yeah, it's not a conspiracy at this point. All I will add is that several 'conspiracy theorists' have been talking about it for years, along with the UN Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030, make of that what you will, but they certainly aren't conspiracies anymore. 

Here's the WEF founders book- https://www.amazon.co.uk/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123

I'll leave it at that, it's up to each person to do their own research and draw their own conclusions on the topic. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

People just dont care lol. The only things that seems to be significant to the people on this forum is regurgitating the mainstream media echo chamber and call everything else "right wing propaganda" 

what points are you all trying to make? what are your claims? you guys sound quite presumptuous and suspicious but never articulate what exactly the problem is.

Wake up sheeple.

The Jews are coming for us. 

Screenshot_20201121_060409.jpg

Lol. 

On 11/18/2020 at 5:54 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

Here's the WEF founders book- https://www.amazon.co.uk/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123

I'll leave it at that, it's up to each person to do their own research and draw their own conclusions on the topic. 

from the bio of the book:

""COVID-19: The Great Reset" is a guide for anyone who wants to understand how COVID-19 disrupted our social and economic systems, and what changes will be needed to create a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable world going forward."

ok? what exactly am I supposed to be alarmed about? you're setting up a scarecrow but at the same time not even explaining what it's about. what exactly are you trying to say?

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

what exactly are you trying to say?

It's the commies man.

@Lyubov he literally said to buy the book, read it & interpret for yourself. There is no one interpretation that someone on here is trying to sell you. "Great reset" has been a idea that existed far before covid-19, interesting how its being implemented. 

Never judge a book by its cover. 

Edited by Vipassana

8 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@Lyubov he literally said to buy the book, read it & interpret for yourself. There is no one interpretation that someone on here is trying to sell you. "Great reset" has been a idea that existed far before covid-19, interesting how its being implemented. 

Never judge a book by its cover. 

You seem to be the ones making (I think) claims without even saying what they are. I’m not wasting my time reading some random book because some people on this site seem to be worried about something they aren’t even bothering to articulate what they are talking about.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov if I articulate it, I will banned from the forum for spreading "conspiratorial thinking" as many people have 

2 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@Lyubov if I articulate it, I will banned from the forum for spreading "conspiratorial thinking" as many people have 

That's because it would fall under absolute baseless bullshit, not because you're being "silenced" by a tyrannical Admin lmao.  C'mon now, ask yourself why do you think people get banned for posting stuff like that without immediately resorting to "they're stuck on the other side", "me vs them", "mainstream media is brainwashing people", "because you can't post the truth on here", woke-type thinking.  You don't think all that shit would fall under the very same trap as the "mainstream media" these mega-secret theories point to as a bad thing?

@hoodrow trillson which is why I merely said to read the book and interpret it yourself. The book is not a conspiracy & the content in the book is not a conspiracy. My sense making of the book might sound like a conspiracy but thats irrelevant because in order to innerstand me, you need your own sense making. I know my place in this forum & I respect this fourm which is why I don't come on here everyday and say how I feel about everything. I don't know why people are so defensive & always instigating a issue with people who hold a different paradigm. Idk what got yall this upset. I dont recall saying anything "woke" in this thread 

Edited by Vipassana

I've seen a youtube video where a woman was saying reality is shifting from a masculine energy to a feminine energy

and chaos etc. will stay for a looong time, a move from pisces to aquarius etc.

and this will be a great reset...

i mean it sounds alright

@PurpleTree she is wrong. 

Pisces is feminine energy. Aquarius is masculine. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@PurpleTree she is wrong. 

Pisces is feminine energy. Aquarius is masculine. 

do you know her? what do you think legit or not? ding ding

Just now, Preety_India said:

@PurpleTree I don't find her genuine. Total fake 

really? she seems pretty genuine to me

although the ding ding can be annoying

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@PurpleTree I don't find her genuine. 

i get it, that's totally fine, maybe you're right

i'm not saying i believe everything she says but i think she believes what she says which makes her genuine imo

I have been looking in to this and obviosly when you go to capitalists podcasts or sky news Australia they are very negative but when you listen to their podcast it seems like a great idea. When you see them actually talk its the most disingenuous thing I have ever seen. Look at from min 10 onward: 

Edited by voxun