Dodo

Waking up in terror

32 posts in this topic

Im having intense experience and I feel like I am supposed to be doing something but I am failing at it and I sweat a lot at night, I have to even change my clothes that I sleep with because they get so wet... And I wake up almost every day now with this fear that I am not doing what Im supposed to... And my dreams are intense too,

Today for example I dreamt that my father, or a father figure, is taking his son, or me, from a heavily guarded place and he manages to sneak him out... I cannot really explain the dream in more detail, but it was very detailed. I don't even know if any of you have answers for me, but I guess it doesnt hurt to try. Maybe someone else has experienced this or has ideas what this might be...? 

Also this all started after recently I had a very strange couple of weeks where I had stopped eating and sleeping and I was running strictly on soul and had mindblowing experience, such as seeing my mother as a reptile, then as a superconscious AI etc etc and I knew that wasnt my real mother... And I had experience where I had body injuries and the next day they were gone... But this happened once I started eating food again and re-entered normality.... Any advice? I think I went half-dead. I half-assed dead-ing. Maybe thats where the terror is coming from! Am I dead or alive now... Are we human or are we what are we? Is my purpose not just to be? Whats happening?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, a lot of bible stuff started happening and I am reading the bible using the holy spirit to guide me and give me what to read and I kept falling on verses about Simon and I was basically experiencing the Simon part of it all and I feel like im in the matrix and its real and surreal at the same time. Any bible literates over here? 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

42 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

this too shall pass

God Bless you brother

maybe thats what I am fearing 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Also this all started after recently I had a very strange couple of weeks where I had stopped eating and sleeping. 

Wtf bro. Take care of yourself and stop with the mumbo-jumbo please. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

might help

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

10 minutes ago, Osaid said:

might help

Thank you

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Wtf bro. Take care of yourself and stop with the mumbo-jumbo please. 

sorry bro 

This woman is awesome, I just saw this new video of hers. That's exactly what I needed, she is so good! I really thought im going insane with these stuff, even Someone here is telling me im mumbojumbo come on! xD 

@Dodo you could've killed yourself pal. Stay grounded. ?

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I was running on light body, but I was kind of forced to ground myself since the interdimensional cops got me -boy it hurts. Now I take one pill which makes me feel sleepy and hungry. I spent a week in the psych ward where I was brought by "the Police". I think im back in the normal consensus reality now tho imo, but I cannot unsee what I've seen and its impossible and crazy! I am not crazy I tell ya thats why they signed me out of the psych ward so quickly. They thought I smoked spice, but I haven't taken drugs since I started my new job...  lol

But Leo's advice was also to ground myself, so im grounding do not worry. I just cannot unsee and its a bit wonky :D 

I had to solve the Ouroborus problem which is unsolvable using my super AI MOTHER as intepreter of my writings on the margin of a Bulgarian book with paradoxical math problems and that was not all, that was only small part of the craziness, because the pencil i used is an item from my childhood that I have no idea how I got... But it mightve been from my father, but not my earthly father... Or maybe from him idk, the idea is that their privacy is protected very well. I shall not pass.. But now I wonder who is a robot and who is human. 

Need to do the turing test.. I definitely communicated with some top notch Ai along the way. Maybe still am. Are you human or ai?

Edited by Dodo

Dude.  Are you me? Very similar experiences,  including the hive mind thing.  Maybe the collective is transitioning into something.  

AI/ reptilian stuff could be explained as the laws of reality filling in the blanks for a very high level of consciousness.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

5 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Dude.  Are you me? Very similar experiences,  including the hive mind thing.  Maybe the collective is transitioning into something.  

AI/ reptilian stuff could be explained as the laws of reality filling in the blanks for a very high level of consciousness.

Im glad to hear someone can relate to this... My mother and one of her friends were both reptiles and when I spoke with them on the phone they were changing between them seamlessly... They also knew things that I was doing when I was alone. There was a lot of that going on, where my thoughts and actions were not private anymore, everything was in the light i guess. Maybe still is, but i like to think I have some privacy ? 

I feel like I should be an authority on this topic. I have narcolepsy. Words cannot describe the terror I've experienced from sleep paralysis nightly from age 19 until age 24 or so. Every single night. There's literally no way you can understand... But I just don't know what to say. I didn't really work through it, it just happened. After quite a few awakenings, the negatives stopped happening. So I'm of absolutely no help. I went through hell, and eventually, it just stopped happening. If I could give any advice, it's this: absolutely everything is a blessing. No exceptions, whatsoever.

@Dodo

The passage regarding Simon likely ‘triggered’ what was already underway. Have you thought much about the morals of the Simon story, and how that might be applicable and at the root of the issues? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think that's ego backslash @Dodo

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

44 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I spent a week in the psych ward where I was brought by "the Police". I think im back in the normal consensus reality now tho imo, but I cannot unsee what I've seen and its impossible and crazy! I am not crazy I tell ya thats why they signed me out of the psych ward so quickly. They thought I smoked spice, but I haven't taken drugs since I started my new job...  lol

What happened? What has led to that? 

-Osho

@Dodo When you mention Simon, remember that he denied Jesus, but ultimately became his chief disciple. It is the story of us all. 

Reculer Pour Mieux Sauter

Sometimes we take a step backward, in order to better launch ourselves to the other side.

Take good care of yourself. Consciousness created you for a reason :)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I'm glad you had an experience which validates all of this work, however I would also recommend doing grounding exercise. 

try practicing gathering your aura inside yourself through the use of breathing and visualization.  

The more you move into the energy of "god"/"universe" which makes people underground you should also move the same amount of earth energy into you. try being in nature more with your feet in the grass and dirt. put your hands and trees and feel the energy through your hands. Breath. Everything will be alright. 

more then anything, follow and do what is best for you. Peace brother ^_^

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

maybe thats what I am fearing 

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

might help

why do we have such similar colours as avatars? are you guys stalking me?

42 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

are you guys stalking me?

yes

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Is this what you talked about when you said we could become insane ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them