Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiko

I am done with trying to meet women through social media

69 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Skin-encapsulatedego The longer the covid stays, the more people will turn to online dating. That's your best bet now.

Yep soon we will be buying these joystick looking things, plugging it into our dicks and having virtual sex with everyone in town

If I owned an online dating app, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

Online dating sites must be running hog wild right now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I owned an online dating app, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

Online dating sites must be running hog wild right now.

If I owned an online forum, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

Online forums must be running hog wild right now. ?

3 minutes ago, F A B said:

If I owned an online forum, I would invent covid in a lab and become a billionaire.

There's only one problem in your master plan: online forums don't make any money.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There's only one problem in your master plan: online forums don't make any money.

Aahahahaha

You destroyed me here ?

Huh. 

Being interested in Truth and higher consciousness pursuits, how does one craft an effective online dating profile  which authentically portrays themselves?  Bearing in mind that most girls are likely attracted to strong survival skills over Truth pursuits.  All in the context of seeking shorter-term relationships and fun. 

5 minutes ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

Huh. 

Being interested in Truth and higher consciousness pursuits, how does one craft an effective online dating profile  which authentically portrays themselves?  Bearing in mind that most girls are likely attracted to strong survival skills over Truth pursuits.  All in the context of seeking shorter-term relationships and fun. 

Dude, when you date, you don't get all philosophical about it. You keep things fun and easy. Don't start whipping out actualized.org lectures on your date. You relate on a much shallower level.

On your profile you could mention that you're into spirituality and meditation. That should pique some girls' interests. The smart girls. Girls love spirituality stuff. It's like chick-crack.

If I'm socializing with a girl, I act like a total goofball. It's not serious. Stop saying anything logical. This is the #1 rule of game. No logic.

Hahaha, damn, I turned into being that guy. 

That acts as a nice swift kick up the behind.  Back to working on it.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, evgn said:

Sorry bro but thats sounds like simping...

njaPwDE.png

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, when you date, you don't get all philosophical about it. You keep things fun and easy. Don't start whipping out actualized.org lectures on your date. You relate on a much shallower level.

On your profile you could mention that you're into spirituality and meditation. That should pique some girls' interests. The smart girls. Girls love spirituality stuff. It's like chick-crack.

If I'm socializing with a girl, I act like a total goofball. It's not serious. Stop saying anything logical. This is the #1 rule of game. No logic.

Thanks for advice, i think I really needed to hear this.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sage.

@Leo Gura Applies with most women I guess but some of us are complicated enough to search for more deeper stuff the they all other requirements for a guy are met.

I wish it was more simple 

@ertopolice Depth can come later, after the attraction is solidified.

There is an order of operations to dating. Don't go too deep too fast. But eventually you can go deep. You have to calibrate.

I love going deep, but only at the right time.

5 minutes ago, ertopolice said:

@Leo Gura Applies with most women I guess but some of us are complicated enough to search for more deeper stuff the they all other requirements for a guy are met.

I wish it was more simple 

As you escalate for sex, in the same way you should escalate for getting into deeper topics.

Use Photo feeler. It is a great website to get your pictures rated by random people and they don't hold back trust me. If you get 9/10 ratings then those pictures you can use for online dating. I don't think professional pics are really needed given the insane quality that some smartphones have these days. You can use them of course but it is not mandatory. What is most important is to show the best version of yourself in the pictures. Personally i look very cute when i smile so i tend to take a lot of smiling pics, some people look better serious so via versa. Also if you can take a pic with friends, or doing something cool it is also nice. If you lift try to include it in a way that looks casual so girls know you re built and write a good bio. Considering how random girls are when it comes to what they find attractive i think most guys can get some results online. Especially if your pictures show you as above average looking (don't have to be chad though). Just please, PLEASE. DON'T take 5 selfies or pictures of yourself doing random restarted facial expressions for 5 pictures in a row. I saw the guys section on Tinder where i live and it is sad how 0 effort people put on their profiles. Just applying the tips i gave you will put you on the top 20 percent of profiles as long as you aren't like legit ugly. 

Also knowing the algorithms of the apps is also important. For example on Tinder you should not like more than around 40 percent of the profiles you see. So stuff like that also helps on top

Edited by MrBON

11 minutes ago, flume said:

There goes our Patreon money:P

Kidding, I wish you all the best Leo. I'm sure she'll be a gem. The picture is splendid!

I got plenty of money before your Patreon. But thank you.