Loving Radiance

Are YOU Leo's new girlfriend? (serious)

278 posts in this topic

I dreamed that I was swimming in a hot spring in this desert setting and Leo was there. I was surprised and in wonder of it, and he explained how it worked even though in real life I know how hot springs work and have always wanted to go to one. Under the water was the foundation of some old building. I was amazed by how warm the water was, and loved it. Then it started changing. I started to notice all kinds of dirt in the water, and it got dirty and disgusting as stuff grew in the waters that were getting warmer and warmer as summer came closer. I told Leo that we should move. To the right, somehow, magically, was the swimming hole at the river where my mystical experiences started, which is almost always really cold. Then the dream changed and what the building had been turned into a mystery we really wanted to solve. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I dreamed that I was swimming in a hot spring in this desert setting and Leo was there. I was surprised and in wonder of it, and he explained how it worked even though in real life I know how hot springs work and have always wanted to go to one. Under the water was the foundation of some old building. I was amazed by how warm the water was, and loved it. Then it started changing. I started to notice all kinds of dirt in the water, and it got dirty and disgusting as stuff grew in the waters that were getting warmer and warmer as summer came closer. I told Leo that we should move. To the right, somehow, magically, was the swimming hole at the river where my mystical experiences started, which is almost always really cold. Then the dream changed and what the building had been turned into a mystery we really wanted to solve. 

How long ago was that dream ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 19/11/2020 at 3:27 PM, JosephKnecht said:

Bentinho is virtue signaling his status. If you also had a suit and cigar, girls will also look at you like that. :D 

My view on relationships is much similar to that of Bentinho. 

@Leo Gura Why do you feel the need to project your love into a single woman, when you know that Infinite Love is always greater than the finite one? 

@JosephKnecht I'm listenjng to it now. I'm going through a similar stage, i went celibate for a yesr for spirtual growth and wantd to find a partner to be monogamous with because thats what I belived to best but I didnt anticipate how much interest I would get when I got back on the market. I look like an actor trending on Netflix and already good with girls so I get overwheled by the amout of girls who want to be with me and atm I just love being with lots of them without lables and being in the moment and tbh it's felt as tho its helped me grow spirtially. But there is also a big part of me that feels guilty and it will at somepoint blow up in my face or add more karmic debt. Also is it just another form of addiction? Really hard to know I like what he says about going through phases and just honnoring that. Whats your take on it? 

I would make a thread asking for help but I know alot of guys struggle so might come off abit narcissistic 

48 minutes ago, Shin said:

How long ago was that dream ?

A few months ago, springtime I think. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Globalcollective said:

I look like an actor trending on Netflix and already good with girls so I get overwheled by the amout of girls who want to be with me and atm I just love being with lots of them without lables and being in the moment and tbh it's felt as tho its helped me grow spirtially. But there is also a big part of me that feels guilty and it will at somepoint blow up in my face or add more karmic debt. Also is it just another form of addiction? Really hard to know I like what he says about going through phases and just honnoring that. Whats your take on it? 

I went through a phase where I believed in monogamy, but after 6 failed relationships I decided that it is not for me. In the past few years, I have taken a more laid-back approach to dating and meeting/dating people without any labels. 

I see each girl that I meet as an opportunity for my growth, but I also try to give back value to the girl so that she is better off for meeting me. 

Try to be honest with them and don't play games with them. I think guilt arises if you feel that you are using them, or if you feel that you are being dishonest with your intentions. If you are dating multiple girls at once, feel free to tell them that. Some girls don't mind it, some girls get jealous.

It becomes an addiction only if deep down you feel hollow and you think that girls can somehow add value that you don't already have. You have to be addicted to your passion, but your main passion should not be girls. 

Maybe all this is just a phase.. I think we will find out in a few years. :) 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

A few months ago, springtime I think. 

Wow that's some serious memory skill ???

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

Wow that's some serious memory skill ???

xD, yeah I took it from my journal. Your avatar rocks by the way. 

41 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

xD, yeah I took it from my journal. Your avatar rocks by the way. 

So you cheated ?

It's a door, but thank you ?

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

So you cheated ?

It's a door, but thank you ?

9_9 9_99_9 

“The way of love is not a subtle argument.
The door there is devastation.
Birds make great sky-circles of their freedom.
How do they learn it?
They fall, and falling, they're given wings.”
―  Rumi

HA! I will use Rumi to make my subtle arguments for me. Oh wait. :S

11 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@mandyjw Never fails to deliver! Do we have another contestant?

Gosh you are one of a kind ♥️? And vulnerable at that ? Such a ripe dream ??

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw Never fails to deliver! Do we have another contestant?

Gosh you are one of a kind ♥️? And vulnerable at that ? Such a ripe dream ??

xD Vulnerable? It's just a dream within a dream. If you think it's vulnerable, you're just not lucid. 

If you think about it, the only reason everyone is so hot and bothered by Leo is that he was the first to be vulnerable. That's what makes a strong leader. 

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

xD Vulnerable? It's just a dream within a dream. If you think it's vulnerable, you're just not lucid. 

So innocent ?. So much stuff to own up to ? Aren't you aware of what this dream expresses? If you do, that's vulnerability.

Leo is not nearly as vulnerable as he could have been.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

It gets tricky when you think you have something to lose. 

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It gets tricky when you think you have something to lose. 

It indeed does.

Would you mind sharing your dream @MsNobody? @Shin maybe?

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

It indeed does.

Would you mind sharing your dream @MsNobody? @Shin maybe?

I don't remember more than that unfortunately.

I remember it was funny, but that's all :(

God is love

And God in them

21 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

I went through a phase where I believed in monogamy, but after 6 failed relationships I decided that it is not for me. In the past few years, I have taken a more laid-back approach to dating and meeting/dating people without any labels. 

I see each girl that I meet as an opportunity for my growth, but I also try to give back value to the girl so that she is better off for meeting me. 

Try to be honest with them and don't play games with them. I think guilt arises if you feel that you are using them, or if you feel that you are being dishonest with your intentions. If you are dating multiple girls at once, feel free to tell them that. Some girls don't mind it, some girls get jealous.

It becomes an addiction only if deep down you feel hollow and you think that girls can somehow add value that you don't already have. You have to be addicted to your passion, but your main passion should not be girls. 

Maybe all this is just a phase.. I think we will find out in a few years. :) 

Yes Im in a similar phase, my guilt is actually not due to the girls but because of letting go of the idea that being none monogamous is bad and can cause damage to your spiritual growth which is a limited view I held unconsciously in my psyche. Now I'm letting it go. Im becoming more and more authentic and haven't had a problem yet from any girl and they seem to be cool with it. I am trying not to take advantage of anyone tho who deep down probably wants a committed relationship tho. 

Yeah I don't feel hollow quite the opposite and always feel as tho I am adding the value or as much value but I do sometimes use sex as an escapism. haha yeah I think it is a phase and I think you just go with how u feel nd maybe soon we will be married who knows. I do think the more you grow on your path the more unlikely it is you will be in a relationship because the people you are compatible with start to become less and less. 

Edited by Globalcollective

I'm just gonna say this...I think as wise and as helpful as Leo is, it is fucking weird that so many people on here dream about him. Ya'll need to get him off a pedestal and chill out forreal. 

Okay, this is getting moronic.

Give you guys an inch, you take a mile.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.