Loving Radiance

Are YOU Leo's new girlfriend? (serious)

278 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ineffable said:

Often times it’s just down to laziness and not being able to take care of themselves. 

And money! Looking good costs money, that’s why all the celebs look great because they can afford the best cosmetic surgeons and the most expensive clothes etc to look amazing.  Just check out some before and after pics of famous people. 

9241CC87-61DC-474D-B381-42D52EF94169.jpeg

Lol everyones trippin their balls off in this thread. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have literally been rejected 1000s of times. Some nights I'd go home and cry. It's good for the ego. Makes you stronger. Teaches you not to care what people think.

I remember you saying in a video : "Sometimes I would come back from a night out on the brink of tears" (paraphrasing). I remember thinking "come on if you cried just say it ! It's a normal part of the process if a guy is connected to his emotions and push himself with pick up.

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Ok, so i should just shut up now, but whatever. I think that women actually LOVE to be beautiful, and they LOVE that men love looks. Like, it's just one of life's deeper pleasures. 

But we just do NOT like the talk about it, the judgement about it, or the noticed absence of good looks. 

It's a mystery. Leave it at that. You like beauty, you know what you like, cool, just STFU about it and leave the mystery of beauty to be on its own. 

Ha!  The part in bold is what I realized on a trip one day.  Women want to be and feel sexy and beautiful—almost how when we were kids and played with toys—they’d dress up and make the Barbie’s look super pretty or whatever 

That realization kind of tripped me out because it’s so obvious 

14 minutes ago, MrBON said:

@Leo Gura LOL you sure that they were just trying to be nice and rejecting you over necklace. Girls don't like to hurt your feelings so it's easier for them to say that compared to something like "i don't find you attractive". 

Necklace rejection is the most crazy thing i have heard this year hahhahahah

Let's say she was just being nice, then she rejected me for my looks, which is even worse.

But in that specific case, she literally looked at me, took my necklace in her hand, and said, "Ewww... I don't like this. Go away."

And I've had girls not return my texts even after we slept together. Fucking cold.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not gonna lie, dealing with the rejection has always been one of the toughest parts about dating for me. I low key have some BDD (body/appearance dysmorphia) that I am trying to get past. 

@Leo Gura Don't you already have plenty of high quality girls who take the initiative of contacting you, considering your position ? It seems natural for a hot and confident woman who is really into your content to do that. 

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Women love looks just as much as men btw.  To say they don’t and they’re more “emotional” or whatever is a false generalization and is completely unfair to them.  I can’t believe that crap is still being peddled around here—maybe to keep men from going apeshit because most of them don’t meet the looks threshold, I’ll never know.

Y’all ever sat in a conversation with a bunch of chicks?  Especially drunk?  They talk about hot/cute guys, big dicks, height, how they ghosted or rejected specific men because of something superficial like being bald or being too short or they thought he looked “creepy” etc.

They’re just like men except they need to hide it more because a lot of men are literally murderers and will could snap at one of them.  A woman getting stalked by someone she deems unattractive is a bad time for her. 

That's because they don't know what attracts them, and because we live in a stage orange society which tells them that looks and big dicks are all that matters.

How many times I saw an average looking guy with an amazing personality date a hot girl, I can't count.

How many times I saw an amazing looking guy with a boring personality date a hot girl, never.

It seems like the hot guys get all the girl, but if you look closely, those hot guy are average guy who groom themselves a lot and are in shape.

You don't need to look extremely good as a man, that's a myth.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Etherial Cat I'd like to see you reshuffle your neocortex to be attracted to a gorilla.

Why do you hate gorillas? Don't gorillas deserve love? Maybe it disturbs the gorilla that you reject its black hairy flesh. Your racism makes lonely gorilla cry. ;)

See the games you play?

You can't have spirituality & society.

I hope people appreciate the importance of this practical problem in spirituality. 

At the start of your journey, your friends will maybe find it interesting the insights you bring, but if you want to go further, you will soon realize that there is not much Love for radical Truth in society. So you will probably suppress it, when socializing, and that's not much fun. You will never be realized by others for what you are. IIt will deeply frustrating and hold back your growth. 

Either you follow truth or you follow ego.

But you are still a human. You're made to bond. And when times get tough, bonds with others can help us. 

So you are forced to combine them. 

I find it very interesting how you approach this problem. How do you remain healthy as a human, whilst your radical journey leads you astray from society. I am sure Leo is also in a process to figure this out (for him). 

5 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Ha!  The part in bold is what I realized on a trip one day.  Women want to be and feel sexy and beautiful—almost how when we were kids and played with toys—they’d dress up and make the Barbie’s look super pretty or whatever 

That realization kind of tripped me out because it’s so obvious 

Yeah, honestly, we're kinda the sexier sex. That's what we love and want to embody, physically and psychologicaly. If there are insecurities in one it breeds insecurity in the other. Everything you judge or criticize is yourself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura Is wine not alcohol? ;) 

At what age have you lost virginity? Sorry if it's too personal question 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yeah, definitely. I mean, I think that's how the feminine principle operate, it loves to attract towards itself. Beauty, whatever it forms is that attraction magnate. We like to attract things out way, like a vortex. With our vagina and its creative power at the epicenter. xD Unfortunately, quite often it also mean that you're not attracting the right objects or subjects.

You've got a strong point here, I agree. I LOVE to feel beautiful. Especially for the man I chose and whom I want to delight. Or whoever can appreciate it in a healthy way. But the perspective of failing to be that beauty is hurtful and a heartbreak. By as you said so well, any judgement, noticed absence of good looks. I'm concerned at the idea of not being able to give that satisfcation to a guy. It's just super sad.

It's not called the Law of Attraction for nothing. 

We all just really want to make each other happy and fulfilled. Cause that's what makes us happy and fulfilled. Because that's really at the core, what we already are. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's not called the Law of Attraction for nothing. 

We all just really want to make each other happy and fulfilled. Cause that's what makes us happy and fulfilled. Because that's really at the core, what we already are. 

Pretty sure Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about your happiness xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Pretty sure Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about your happiness xD

Well I love him so much and so thoroughly and completely, that I don't give a flying fuck about him either.

Flying fuck. It's really a beautiful term, I think. A letting go and merging of things together in such a way that it's absolutely weightless, substance less. 

Yep, it's about time to get off the internet now I think.  

17 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Hahahhaahhaha well tried.

But that's a false equivalent.

Being attracted to a Gorilla as a human isn't a healthy behavioral pattern. Nor is it for the Gorilla ;).

Well, in that case you're in luck! I got a homeless guy who was molested as a child by his uncle for you to marry. He is fragile and lonely so don't reject him ;)

I wonder why is it so difficult for women to admit out to having preferences in men?
You girls sound ridiculous when you are defending these spiritual personas.

There is nothing sexier than a woman that enjoys sex and knows what makes her feel good!

And frankly, the list that Leo has posted is not really all that specific. LOTS of women will fit these criteria!
It's just overwhelming to read this all at once so it's much more of a confidence check than anything else.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pickup works of course, but:

A) I don't really enjoy clubs and bars. I did that earlier in my life because it forced me to grow. I would rather be meditating. Chasing girls is not so appealing to me since my time is valuable. I am not a social person by temperment. I can be happy living in a cave. And one day I may just completely leave society behind and you may never hear from me again. Cause ya'll are fucking nuts :P

B) Covid killed pickup

You realize your potential flames could be reading this thinking 'I'd be investing my time and energy only to be traded for a cave down the road'. That could be a disqualifier for a girl too knowing your future plans might include choosing this kind of lifestyle. I know you're probably kidding (thus a silly emoji), but still ;)9_9

A bit of an interesting observation here. I usually see mostly insecure guys posting in this section, but Leo's dating post really brought out the insecure women. 

19 minutes ago, Ineffable said:

Hahahahah..

Get out of your mothers basement mate.

We’re talking a one in a million girl. If even that.

Lol seriously? Because I'm under the impression that it is a list that a man has to pass to be taken seriously by women.

I really should leave my cave more often ?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2