Loving Radiance

Are YOU Leo's new girlfriend? (serious)

278 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

No seriously, is anyone actually going to sign up?

Ahah jelly much ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 minutes ago, Khr said:

Loooool, I can’t ?, this is really lame, but also kinda sweet, can’t decide ?

Damn, the height requirement was kinda painful to see, I am 5’1, lived my whole life thinking I was perfect, but as it turns out, I wouldn’t even be good enough for bald Leo ?. I always thought my personality was the reason why I am single, but now I know the truth #dyingalone#wheremycatsat#releasethekittens

yeah I don't find myself being quite as selective, especially with height. I'm 6 feet, but I've dated a girl who was barely 5 feet lol. 

I'd also like think that if a woman meets a majority of the most important qualities (being healthy, well rounded, etc.) that some of the less important qualities could slide.

Edited by Axiomatic

@Leo Gura please consider personality type when choosing a partner, otherwise its going to be short-lived. This should be one of the most important criteria.

Your matching type is ESFJ in Socionics and MBTI. You might get along with other types, but it will never be optimal. As an INTJ your brain is wired a certain way, and your match has a complimentary cognitive structure.

You can become really good at it and figure out the type with minimum interraction.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

18 minutes ago, Arthur said:

@Leo Gura please consider personality type when choosing a partner, otherwise its going to be short-lived. This should be one of the most important criteria.

Your matching type is ESFJ in Socionics and MBTI. You might get along with other types, but it will never be optimal. As an INTJ your brain is wired a certain way, and your match has a complimentary cognitive structure.

You can become really good at it and figure out the type with minimum interraction.

According to him he's Intp.

God is love

And God in them

22-32?! My last gf was 34 (I’m in my mid 20’s) and she was the baddest ever! Change your age standards, lol! (As always, not too serious).

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I already have a boyfriend and I date strictly my age only. 

You mean the boyfriend who cheated on you, abused you and told him you left. If I were you, I’d grab the first plane to Texas (or perhaps, Vegas!), and fill in that form as fast as I could. 

But still, you really can’t return to that guy. “Once a cheater, always a cheater” is a very accurate phrase.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

You mean the boyfriend who cheated on you, abused you and told him you left. If I were you, I’d grab the first plane to Texas (or perhaps, Vegas!), and fill in that form as fast as I could. 

But still, you really can’t return to that guy. “Once a cheater, always a cheater” is a very accurate phrase.

No. It's not him.. His name was Joseph. This is Andrew who I'm in a relationship with. I broke up with Joseph. It's just that his thoughts were difficult to get out of my head because so much karma had been burned between me and him. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Were you dating both at the same time.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise no. The break up happened many month ago. After which I found Andrew. But I had some unfinished emotions with Joseph. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

LOVE IT!

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty envious that he has a reasonable shot at recruiting like that!

Given recent forum discussions about pickup, I hope that it's not a research project about female needs and survival ?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

22-32?! My last gf was 34 (I’m in my mid 20’s) and she was the baddest ever! Change your age standards, lol! (As always, not too serious).

well if you go to south east asia, the 34 yr olds look like 24 yr olds, so you get the best of both worlds.

Below 24 and you feel like a paedophile.

chicken feet really does anti age you.

Edited by electroBeam

I note Leo didn't list any of his 'stats'. Age, weight, height etc. Maybe the ladies have criteria of their own?

Common @Leo Gura! Fairs fair!

Also, whats considered overweight? Maybe you need to be more specific?

Edited by b_woo

•you needs to be thicc

•you need to be a snack

•you need to value direct experience over faccs

Dont look at me! Look inside!

For some reason this made me laugh xDxD

Leo probably already knows this but this site is basically a sausage fest 

Edited by Lyubov

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Leo probably already knows this but this site is basically a sausage fest 

Ahahaha xD

Is that saying (sausage fest) so widespread?

@Rilles Hahahaha

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

•you needs to be thicc

•you need to be a snack

•you need to value direct experience over faccs

Baby Yoda just applied.

God is love

And God in them