dflores321

How to exercise everyday?

11 posts in this topic

I've heard of some people who work out every day and are fine yet most people say its unhealthy. I want to do a mix of cardio and calisthenics each week. Like cardio every other day and same for calisthenics.

Do any of you guys work out everyday?

" Everything is Buddha." 

According to my experience, if I work out every day, combining strength and cardio into one thing + some stretching, with the bare minimum being that I form a drop of sweat anywhere on my body, then with that minimum, every day is palpable, and it sure does feel good to combine strength (calesthenics) plus cardio. (you need some kind of mat), do this on empty stomach (in the morning, have water!)

1. Warmup (put on some music my bro), stretch the muscles a little, do just a few movements, feel into it
  2. Start working with major muscles, here is an example of a cycle;
  • first some cardio squats, doing it quite fast, helping with the hands to keep balance by swinging them (just search it up, cardio squats or something)
  • when your muscles are almost failing, do some high knees, this works different muscles, but you are still breathing
  • then do heels to butt in the same tempo, still breathing - spice it up with pushing your hands against each other powerfully in a namaste
  • when you're ready (keep breathing, this is cardio <3), go down on the floor and do some pushups, vary the pushups to get all the muscles
  • when you're still breathing, go down from pushups into a plank, keep breathing.
  • Do baby pose for maximum 10 seconds

Repetition

• Up again my dude, maybe some high knees, then some squats again, heel to butt.
  • do some pushups, etc
  • If you want to spice it up and breathe AF, do some burpies. Do the burpies, and your lungs will burn.
  • When you start sweating, feel free to stop if you want, and stretch it out, do some yoga poses, cool down. Just feel good!

The most important thing here is to keep breathing, and these stuff are calestethics, this is super efficient, and just feel how good your body feels the rest of the day. This is a full body workout, except the neck and the biceps, but you can find some stuff for that (I have). Breathing + heartbeats + strength, it improves posture, makes your body look nice, and gives you ALL the benefits of exercise if you do it every day.

the best part??? IT ONLY TAKES 15-20 MINUTES, time is no excuse.

Its a lovely routine, ill tell you that. Just sweat a drop every day, have fun!

If your body is able to handle that and it's not affecting your recovery then it's okay to work out every day but take at least one day off training and go for a walk or stretch 

@Igor82 I appreciate your suggestion. 

@B_HAZ yea I just started really setting a good workout routine but I LOVE fitness since it quiets my mind so I have no discipline problem when it comes to it. Although yes I'm concerned that I may destroy my body. So I'm gonna be doing a mix of cardio, weight training, calisthenics, and stretching every week. 

" Everything is Buddha." 

nah not nearly everyday, just if i kind of feel like it

and sometimes i push myself to do it

@dflores321 Depends on your level of fitness. The fitter you are the more you need to train in order to improve. 

So, if you're really advanced you may need to train every day if you want to keep improving. Some pro marathoners run twice a day, almost every day up to 20-30km.

But this would be very counter-productive as a beginner.

Just try not to be a dick. - Buddha

Look at the workouts that prisoners do. They work out every day and they're super jacked. No steroids or supplements necessary. Not eating organic foods and perfect macros. No fancy equipment. Don't overthink it, just do hard work every day.

I work out every day, with few exceptions.

The term working out is the problem here.

In your mind you're thinking that you have to do heavy lifting or HIIT "every day", but that's not gonna work out for you.

What's training?

Movement

Yoga

Stretching

Bodyweight stuff

Jogging

Some sprints

Lifting

Playing sports

Martial arts

Etc.

So there is a lot to do. 

I'd say move every day, train 3-4 times a week.

Actualized.org for Health Information -->  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuRjEAERr0iSorCidZ66N8g 

On 11/17/2020 at 0:02 PM, dflores321 said:

@Igor82 I appreciate your suggestion. 

@B_HAZ yea I just started really setting a good workout routine but I LOVE fitness since it quiets my mind so I have no discipline problem when it comes to it. Although yes I'm concerned that I may destroy my body. So I'm gonna be doing a mix of cardio, weight training, calisthenics, and stretching every week. 

Dude, it wont destory you body if you do it right. You can break your arm by if you have improper technuiqe in Karate. The fear of hurting your body shouldnt be a concern for you, just feel for the proper technique.

make sure that intense bouts of exercise are followed by 2-3 days of rest for the given body part. You can do an intense leg workout on one day, next day for upper body, ad third day is a lighter workout for legs mb running idk, etc. If you notice any stress, injuries, not recovering (recovery as in can you perform exercises as good or better than before) then you need to dumb down the intensity or volume (less exercise per day)

that being said usually abs, buceps, triceps etc smaller muscles recover faster, bigger muscles (chest, hamstrings etc) slower just keep that also in mind.

Being active every day is necessary. But working out .. you need to give you body a day of rest to recuperate, so you don’t strain muscles or injure yourself. So don’t work out every day. But you can be busy, you can walk .. these are just fine.