Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flo

Just Fucking Do It !

6 posts in this topic

Destiny is the theme I was wondering myself about recently, I came to the conclusion that If you fight against your deepest wants, you live a life with no growth. What a life with no growth means ? It means you won't experience reality as you should do, it means you won't be truly fulfilled with your life, since you never accepted it.

In my opinion, if you want to really go into the deepest wisdom and reality experiences, the only way to do that is to find your life purpose and ace the shit out of it.

It makes sense right, I mean, if you don't trust your vision, you're not living your true life, if you aren't living your true life, you can't, and never will be truly alive.

Don't you have that feeling that everything has a sour taste, even the good stuff ? I'm not talking about a depression here, I'm saying that everything, no matter how good it is, no matter how "happy" it makes you feel, doesn't last ?

What if the only choice you can do in your life is to either live and fulfilling your destiny, or refusing it and live in a neurotic and disfonctional way of life ?

Look around you, even the most successfull actors, the famous philanthropists, the best scientists, it doesn't matter, if they're not aligned with their life purpose, they all are disfonctional in a certain way, they all have problems in some sorts of way.

You can't compare yourself to anyone, because most people don't live, they just exist, they are a shallow version of what they should be, humanity in itself is a disfonctional species, we think/conceptualized too much, our brain is too easily distracted, our model of society is not helping at all with that.

When we talk about destiny, people think there is a god somewhere that arbitrarily decide if you or someone else should die, or be a commoner, or that you will never be happy, or have a disfonctional body or any other bad things (and good things) like that.

That's not what I'm saying here, I'm saying that your life should be about pushing your comfort zone to do what you truly think you should do, nothing else, there is no predetermined futur to experience, just a path, a noble path that you must undertake. 

Every cells in your body has a function right ? What if you, as an human being was a cell of the planet earth ? What if you refuse to grow, you're also compromizing your host (aka Earth) ? Don't you think that would explain why you can't (and you really can't) be truly happy unless you undertake this journey ?

Remember the last time you gave a present to someone, what was the feeling you had ? It was an intense one, especially if that person was someone close to you.

Do you know what that feeling is in reality ? It's you doing something for the universe, it's you not thinking about "you", but for someone, something greater than you. How do you think you would feel if you lived as Gandhi ?

Yeah, just 10 000 times more fulfilled, in "phase" with the universe, with reality, with everything.

Did you, someday, had this feeling, maybe while you were hearing some epic music (I recommand to do that, daily), that you had a purpose ?

Didn't you feel some really high and deep emotion, like you HAD TO DO IT ? 

You didn't necessarily had a clear objective, but still, you FELT IT right ?

You felt that emotion, don't lie, everyone felt it at some point, but did you do something about it ?

I guess not, the majority of you didn't, I didn't.

I'm still wondering what I should do, where it will leads me.

Will I suffer, will I die early, will I even be able to see a result in my lifetime ?

I don't know, and you know what ?

It doesn't matter, because I prefer to live 1 year fully alive rather than 50 years of lies and deceptions,

AND YOU SHOULD TO !

Edited by Flo

Just now, Sick Boy said:

JUST DO IT !

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Flo

That rap song by Shia reminds me of an old movie, Hercules:

LOU FERRIGNO as Hercules (1983) -

Probably no one in here has heard this movie. But, it just goes to show how hard these Greek Gods work when they come on earth.

a865e223f1be9bb528bd0f1793b954ab.jpg

I agree that you should go pursue your life purpose, but i would say you should go with what you feel at the time. What i mean is that you may work out what you think is your life purpose at 21 and put all your eggs in that basket and thats fine but you should leave room for the idea that what you think is your life purpose now may evolve or even switch directions into sonething completely unexpected. If youre too hard headed about sticking to what you think is your purpose youll miss the opportunity to arrive at what your actual purpose was. 

Yeah, it's very counter intuitive, you still need room to question your life purpose, because:

1: It's really difficult to find

2: You could be deceiving yourself without actually knowing it

3: It can change after some decades (you can have multiple life purpose in a single lifetime).

Edited by Flo