Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

MDMA with girlfriend first time. healing + couple therapy

25 posts in this topic

Hello, 

me and my girlfriend want to do first time MDMA. She is very sensitive and already had one small trip with alad (75 microgramm) and it was very profound and positive for her.

She suffers from PTSD and has depressive episodes in her life. And because of this our relationship is out of love lately. We hope MDMA can help with these issues. So how to do this at best? 

1. What should be the right dose for her? We have  rocks 90 % purity from dutch, how many mg of this she should take? She is very small and skinny, her weight is 51 kg /112 pound

2. What is the best setting for this goal?  Should we just sit in front of each other and chill and just go with the flow? Is music a distraction?

I ordered already a lot of supplements for this trip (ALA, Vitamin c, Magnesium, ALCAR, Ginger ) so these are in check. I followed https://rollsafe.org/mdma-supplements/

Edited by OBEler

ALA is not a supplement you should ever take unless you are doing a strict detox protocol. ALA will shift heavy metals around in your body and make things worse if you take it as a supplement.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OBEler Yes, Alpha-Lipoic Acid. It's not just an antioxidant. It redistributes heavy metals deep into your organs. Stop taking it.

dosage is for woman 1,3xkg and for man 1,5xkg

so for your girl its 66,3mg but I would take ca 80mg then

yeah just go with the flow and just look each other in the eyes for a while

music can be a distraction but it can also be very helpful so you have to choose what you want during the trip

@Leo Gura hmm you are right. why is it recommended during an MDMA trip (it is recommended to take every hour 300 mg). I read it is save to take up to 2400 mg a day

but heavy metal detoxification during an mdma trip doesn't sound save to me, too

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

but heavy metal detoxification

Taking it once per day or in large doses will not create detoxification, it will merely redistribute toxins deeper into your organs and brain. It's the opposite of detox.

To detox with ALA requires taking it every 3 hours for 3 days straight, including at night while you sleep.

Thank goodness I came across this. I was planning to eat ALA. 

Now I won't take it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@acidgoofy What can we do during come up? And just sit with each other is enough?

And what is the best to eat during the trip? Or is it better to eat nothing at all

You could go for a walk, meditate or just talk during the come up. It's different for everyone just decide in the moment what feels best.

I mean when you sit with each other you naturally start talking about this and that and then mabye you start touching each other because it feels so fucking great and hopefuly this will lead to the best sex you ever had lol.

You wont be hungry during the trip and maybe even a long time after it but I recommend to eat healthy food after the trip so the come down will be easier and you generally will feel better. So eat even if you dont feel that hungry

@acidgoofy Ok thank you for your posting

Iit is recommended to use  ALCAR = Acetyl-L-Carnitine 3h before and 5 hours  after taking MDMA. What do you think about this?

Update: I researched a little bit, this ALCAR is in same category as ALA, also used for detoxification.

WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE THINKING! That must be dangerous to detox during mdma trip

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura

Jesus christ I've been taking ALA  (~200-400mg) almost everyday for over a year. How fucked am I?
Also, where did you get this info? From where I've looked it doesn't specify to take it every 3 hours.

What is the best way to consume mdma crystals for the first time for the purpose of this thread (couple therapy)? Is dissolving into hot tea a good Idea? If it is so, what tea should it be at best ( ingwer honey tea for fighting nausea?)

@OBEler 1,5 mg per kg of body weight should be fine

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@OBEler you can put it in a capsule or just dissolve it in something like 30ml of water to gulp it on in go, like vodka (taste of pure MDMA is horrible) be prepared for a very bad taste

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Enlightenment And can I put it in an ingwer honey tea, stir a little and just drink it? will it taste ok?

@acidgoofy Can you tell why it is not a good idea to drink it as tea?

And if I just dissolve it in 30 mg water and  gulp it, is there anything recommended to prevent this bad taste? Like eating a piece of cheese after gulping

sorry for this newbie questions but if it is possible to prevent bad taste would be good. because I know my girlfriend would a little be shocked if it taste ugly