7thLetter

Should we get vaccinated for COVID-19?

183 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i also have my own conspiracy theory about vaccines, which isn't totally serious of course

If i was the dark overlord, the 1% of 1%

I would get some people to create a disease/pandemic and also a vaccine for it.

I would already know that most of these annoying "conspiracy theorists" and many "counter culture" people won't take the vaccine.

so when pandemic hits, only the good citizens who take vaccines etc. survive

tadaaaaa

Why do you think they are dark overlords? You make it in black and white when it can be purple. 

8 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

Why do you think they are dark overlords? You make it in black and white when it can be purple. 

what are they? tell me, you know it, you know "something" >:(

jesuits, zionists, reptilians, the vatican, freemasons, illuminati, cia, kgb, mossad, interdimensional beings, saturnists, luciferians, communists, nazis, a.i., soccer moms?

you tell me now or i won't leave this topic....

j/k

10 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

jesuits, zionists, reptilians, the vatican, freemasons, illuminati, cia, kgb, mossad, interdimensional beings, saturnists, luciferians, communists, nazis, a.i., soccer moms?

All that, plus you forgot DEMOCRATS.

On 19/11/2020 at 8:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

No only that, but the vaccine will take months and even a year to fully roll out, so you will hear about any side-effects from real-world victims.

There's no way the side-effects will remain secret. It will all happen out in the open. If people die, we'll see it. You won't even have access to the vaccine until millions of other people get it before you.

But the idea that people will be dying from this vaccine is absurd. It's not gonna happen in any significant degree. But people die from Covid something like 1-3%.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

And Covid has many other harmful effects beyond 1-3% death rate. You could easily lose $10,000 in hospital bills alone!

There's just no comparison. The vaccine is 10000% better. And the sooner people understand this, the sooner our economy can recover.

Do you know what polysorbate is? It's like a detergent that removes the fat in the celular membrane to make the active components of the vaccine access inside the cell. Do you know that the encephalic barrier is mad of fat too? Do you know what happens when neurotoxic ingredients like aluminium or mercury present in vaccines enter the brain and neurons? Yes they die, you become more dumb.

Doy you know what happens when aluminium and mercury enter inside the testicles? yes, you become infertile. TA -DA! the biggest Bill.Gates concerns about overpopulation are solved!

These are SCIENTIFIC facts, now nobody cant say its just a "conspiracy theory".

Edited by Rajneeshpuram

@Rajneeshpuram yeah man there are so many people who are very concerned about that specific combo of polysorbate and aluminum. 

I wonder if its an absolute necessity. The problem is unless you have alot of education about why these specific ingredients are put into vaccines, its just heresy and people will be inclined to call you a lunatic. 

I would really be more comfortable if there was more transparency from the overlords and a detailed explanation of what everything in a vaccine but there isn't (unless there is then please send) & I have no interest in reading the virologitism scriptures to innerstand.

Edited by Vipassana

Considering it's scientists and medical professionals making it, I'm sure whatever is in the vaccine can't possibly be as dangerous as having my cardiovascular system damaged by fucking bat flu lmao.

Since I have to pick one, I'll take the vaccine thanks.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Do you know what polysorbate is? It's like a detergent that removes the fat in the celular membrane to make the active components of the vaccine access inside the cell. Do you know that the encephalic barrier is mad of fat too? Do you know what happens when neurotoxic ingredients like aluminium or mercury present in vaccines enter the brain and neurons? Yes they die, you become more dumb.

Doy you know what happens when aluminium and mercury enter inside the testicles? yes, you become infertile. TA -DA! the biggest Bill.Gates concerns about overpopulation are solved!

Dude, there is less mercury in a vaccine than in a pound of salmon. So please spare me your psuedo-science BS.

You are spreading conspriacy bullshit that will cost many lies and rot your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Can I just get sneezed on my face, quarantine & become immune ?

Lmao you don't develop immunity like that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A large percentage of eaten mercury is absrobed by the body.

I eat a pound of salmon a week at least... need to do this detox soon ._.

@Leo Gura You say people die from covid "something like 1 to 3% " but that's a vague estimation and shows you don't actually know the figures. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm no expert either, but i'm  pretty convinced that the figures are very very low for healthy and younger individuals. and Overall less than 0.5%

There is a big issue with labelling covid 19 as the cause of death when someone actually died due to other causes, yet was tested positive for covid 19.

And further still, the issue with the unreliable PCR test giving many false positives which can't be trusted. 

I am open minded to differing opinions but 1 to 3% mortality rate based on what i've seen is absolutely absurd. For Healthy & not old induvial the mortality rate is probably close to 0. 

P.s : I am open to being wrong about this > just please give me something more convincing than a Biased John Hopkins study, CNN news or just vague "it kills 3%"

Edited by Striving for more

@Dryas  so what do people think about the idea of herd immunity ? Is their any validity to that ? 

Also ... wouldn't it make sense then to just quarantine the old & vulnerable and let the young gain herd immunity 

@Lyubov Wild or farmed? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Just for context there's more aluminium and mercury in a can of tuna than a vaccine, there's also more in breast milk and formula milk. Also the Mercury in tuna is the type that stays in your body whereas the vaccine one doesn't. Furthermore a vaccine you'd probably only take once in your life or at most once a year in the case of a flu jab, some people eat tuna or other fish daily or weekly and obviously babies have milk everyday. 

On 16/11/2020 at 5:13 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

@Dryas  

But how the hell do you even know that's true..

Perhaps a lot more have to die due to the restrictions and economy rather than if it was plaid out that way

@Striving for more There is no point convincing you cause you is living in a state of denial.