7thLetter

Should we get vaccinated for COVID-19?

183 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura do you think that the health department will list down the side effects of the vaccine (without hiding any information) before signing up people to get vaccinated?

No only that, but the vaccine will take months and even a year to fully roll out, so you will hear about any side-effects from real-world victims.

There's no way the side-effects will remain secret. It will all happen out in the open. If people die, we'll see it. You won't even have access to the vaccine until millions of other people get it before you.

But the idea that people will be dying from this vaccine is absurd. It's not gonna happen in any significant degree. But people die from Covid something like 1-3%.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

And Covid has many other harmful effects beyond 1-3% death rate. You could easily lose $10,000 in hospital bills alone!

There's just no comparison. The vaccine is 10000% better. And the sooner people understand this, the sooner our economy can recover.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The objective good thing to do is get vaccinated. Of course after it passes testing and everything. Saving lives and reducing the pandemic one person at a time. There will always be conspiracy theorists, but there always were for every vaccine in the world. So this means nothing, every vaccine is created with the dead virus or bacteria and some chemicals to ease absorption and help the immune system adapt to the pathogen.

Not vaccinating could be foolish and harmful,if you catch covid you might have to spend time in the hospital and having to live with you grandparents or visiting them could prove fatal.

Leo is right science all the way on this one :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Ananta said:

My friend at work has an older sister that became brain damaged as a child from a rare side effect of the DPT vaccine. Her sister is approx 40 and has the mental capability of a 4 year old.

Was the older sister sick at that time? Sick from a cold or so.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

Was the older sister sick at that time? Sick from a cold or so.

Not that I was told. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Every Individual has EVERY right to be concerned about this vaccine. Whether the government will force it into your veins against your will is a completely different issue but to think that you're virtue signaling by accepting big brothers commands is foolishness in my perspective. 

I understand there should obviously be a concern for anything you put in your body and therefore there should be unbiased research that goes into it, BUT, heres my question - Most people who are against a vaccine are also against a lockdown or even masks and social distancing (generalising but in my anecdotal experience), so in this case what is the actual solution? Many have died already, towards a million in fact, and thats with all these measures in place. An argument i hear a lot is, x amount of people die from heart disease etc', thats true but why would you be ok with so many extra people dying? In the UK weve had nearly 70,000 excess deaths, which is deaths this year above the average, thats not nothing, thats real people that have actually died, imagine if no measures were put in place, how many more wouldve died. 

A vaccine is one solution, if its true that the effectiveness is 95% that means only 50k people die instead of 1 million. But lets say we dont go down that road, what is your solution to curb the amount of deaths that have and will continue to happen for the foreseeable future, balancing that with keeping the economy going and people living their lives, what would you do or suggest? (anyone whos against the vaccine, feel free to answer)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You won't even have access to the vaccine until millions of other people get it before you.

Who will be vaccinated first?

On 16/11/2020 at 9:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

The epistemic insanity:

I don’t know if I laugh or cry… Such a weird feeling ??

3 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

everyone just get vaccinated. Please

you said the magic word please so i'm considering it. :P

I might be changing my mind. IDK I have changed my mind before.

The thing is that I believe to have powers so I don't really need it. Is not that I don't trust it, is just that I don't need it. My superpowers are better.

For sure the vaccine works, it is stage orange science.

7 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

The thing is that I believe to have powers so I don't really need it. Is not that I don't trust it, is just that I don't need it. My superpowers are better.

tenor.gif?itemid=12907121

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I distrust the vaccine as of right now, but I'm almost certain that will change. I just can't seem to shake the fact that Andy Cutler was a bit of an anti vaccer himself and I did his chelation protocol and it literally cured my narcolepsy -- which is so much more significant and outrageous when you see that the entire medical community runs counter to his chelation protocol and it's literally damn obvious (as a chemistry minor myself) why his protocol works better than the medical community's protocols/understanding.

For clarification, I've taken quite a few classes dealing with immunity -- vaccinations are legit, it's the process behind their creation that I don't entirely trust.

Edited by The0Self

On 18/11/2020 at 0:21 PM, Consept said:

Probably it's better for all to get the vaccine.

And wait for the next step.

Keep checking the media.

Edited by Bruno NuAr

@Consept well I agree that vaccine is the solution for the masses because most people are far away from catching Covid and being left harmless. 

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1682852/000119312518323562/d577473ds1.htm

This link from Moderna outlines their mRNA Vaccine business model. Just by reading a dozen pages, you can see their intention and attitude with vaccines. In other words, its a stage orange establishment created for profit rather than an aspirational plan to rid humanity of a dangerous virus. Which is just the nature of how things are in our current collectives development but it lacks integrity. I'm aware of how Stage Orange survival works so I can inner stand why they operate the way they do but to someone who cannot apply systems thinking looks into one of these companies then by default, they are going to want to stay away from whatever products these people are selling. 

So I guess the real problem is what is the solution for getting people to actually take this vaccine and dissolving the hesitancy?

I think its transparency however transparency is a double edged sword. 

For example on Page 33 where they talk about potential risks they mention 

"[T]here can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation reactions, antibody reactions . . . or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP. Certain aspects of our investigational medicines may induce immune reactions from either the mRNA or the lipid as well as adverse reactions within liver pathways or degradation of the mRNA or the LNP, any of which could lead to significant adverse events in one or more of our clinical trials."

and then instead of expressing concern over clinical trial participants’ welfare, that section of the prospectus concluded that any one of these problems “could materially harm [the company’s] business, financial conditions, and prospects.”

so anyone who looks even a bit into their ethics is going to be very hesitant to take the vaccine, especially when people believe that the harm caused by the virus is blown out of proportion.