7thLetter

Should we get vaccinated for COVID-19?

183 posts in this topic

It's like an Asch Conformity experiment wrapped within a greater Asch Conformity experiment.

On the one hand, if you vacuously take the vaccine without question, you fail the classic Asch test.

On the other hand, if you start subscribing to external conspiracy then you jettison your divine sovereignty, and thus fail the greater Asch test that pertains to the Divine.

After all, you're God. What's the worst that can happen?

9 hours ago, peachboy said:

After all, you're God. What's the worst that can happen?

Wisdom is growin' on ya Peach :)

As Leo said it will be necessary to move past this - just like with vaccines of the past.   Yes you are putting trust in the system but in the Absolute sense you are the system.  You're imagining the whole fucking thing.   Prolong it and you are not helping progression but contributing towards the delay.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I haven’t gotten rona yet somehow (considering my life that’s actually a miracle). I will not be vaccinated, likely. I don’t trust it. I am probably delusional though. Everyone, get vaccinated.

10 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I haven’t gotten rona yet somehow (considering my life that’s actually a miracle). I will not be vaccinated, likely. 

I didn't need to vote either my state is always blue - but i did.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I haven’t gotten rona yet somehow (considering my life that’s actually a miracle). I will not be vaccinated, likely. I don’t trust it. I am probably delusional though. Everyone, get vaccinated.

You don't trust it when millions of people are going to get it? Well isn't that self-centered or what?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't trust it when millions of people are going to get it? Well isn't that self-centered or what?

To be called self-centered even when there’s no self here is actually quite illuminating. Thanks for that. It’s just what seems to be happening ❤️. I might get vaccinated. Just speaking my mind. I don’t care about this stuff. I’m probably crazy (not serious). I wear a mask, etc. As soon as a family member gets ill I’m sure my tune will change. Here’s hoping for my beloved family to get sick 9_9

11 hours ago, Bruno NuAr said:

Don't you trust the Universe!?

Trust in Allah, but tie your camel.

Only a fool thinks that God will save him from the problems he himself creates.

God cannot save us from ourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi, today I went to the dentist for a routine check up. After she cleaned my teeth I asked her if she would take the vaccine and she said: -''No.''

She said she wouldn't give it to her mother either. She rather her taking the chances with the Rona. She is afraid of the side effects killing her mom. This is a health expert, who works at a high risk environment.

She is in the let's wait and see camp.

What you guys think?

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Hi, today I went to the dentist for a routine check up. After she cleaned my teeth I asked her if she would take the vaccine and she said: -''No.''

She said she wouldn't give it to her mother either. She rather her taking the chances with the Rona. She is afraid of the side effects killing her mom. This is a health expert, who works at a high risk environment.

She is in the let's wait and see camp.

What you guys think?

Absolutely no judgement whatsoever. Anyone judging is just not open minded enough or knowledgeable enough about shit that has gone into vaccines in the past. Literally if I saw someone post what I’m posting right now without the requisite knowledge to identify with it, I’d think they were ignorant as fuck. But in all honesty, it’s best for the population for everyone to get vaccinated.

Edited by The0Self

17 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

She is afraid of the side effects killing her mom.

Vaccine side-effect is not gonna kill ya. This is just plain nonsense.

Covid can certainly kill her mom though.

Hell noahhh.

Why? Reason and evidence brah.

Government only knows chains but I got meh brains so I'll go insanes before they make me drink
their cooool-aidzzz.

Bogus tests some read positive/negative on high profile people, way too many red flags around the whole issue, extremely low mortality rate, the list goes on and on, etc, etc. 

They superimpose their collectivism because all em peeps have got so much impressionism 
what they need is to hand out tests to open minds, help em look deep insides so we can 
revolt against all em lies be the highest intelligence dancing fly inside the room of 
all them spies, here them cries saying halle-lu-yahhh we've got a braaaa---thaa speaking 
some truthh----yah! Say no to collectivism and yes to m-e-n-t-a-l-is-m.

:ph34r:B| Holllaaa OUT! :ph34r:B|

I fear that if the whole world gets vaccinated, the virus will mutate faster and become even more dangerous. It is no sustainable solution. As long as we are dominating the planet, nature will attack us. Because she likes diversity.

3 hours ago, Origins said:

Hell noahhh.

Why? Reason and evidence brah.

Government only knows chains but I got meh brains so I'll go insanes before they make me drink
their cooool-aidzzz.

Bogus tests some read positive/negative on high profile people, way too many red flags around the whole issue, extremely low mortality rate, the list goes on and on, etc, etc. 

They superimpose their collectivism because all em peeps have got so much impressionism 
what they need is to hand out tests to open minds, help em look deep insides so we can 
revolt against all em lies be the highest intelligence dancing fly inside the room of 
all them spies, here them cries saying halle-lu-yahhh we've got a braaaa---thaa speaking 
some truthh----yah! Say no to collectivism and yes to m-e-n-t-a-l-is-m.

:ph34r:B| Holllaaa OUT! :ph34r:B|

tenor.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Sebiwert said:

I fear that if the whole world gets vaccinated, the virus will mutate faster and become even more dangerous. It is no sustainable solution. As long as we are dominating the planet, nature will attack us. Because she likes diversity.

In a certain way I agree.

It's going against the grain!

IMO getting vaccinated and wanting others to get vaccinated it's Resisting to what is It.

Isn't that Fear orientated?

Regarding the Economy, who cares about it but the Ego mind!?

5 hours ago, Sebiwert said:

Your logic is backwards.

The risks of mutation are higher when we don't get vaccinated. Letting a virus just run loose through the population will result in more mutations and even more dangerous strains.

2 hours ago, Consept said:

Wouldnt any modern medicine be fear orientated? Should those with HIV just let it be and stop resisting? 

Yes and Yes.

Why resisting?

Acceptance, the Middle Path.

I think that there is no point in getting any vaccination against СOVID-19. It is necessary to strengthen the immunity with natural methods.

3 hours ago, Bruno NuAr said:

Yes and Yes.

Why resisting?

Acceptance, the Middle Path.

OK so i take it if the doctor said you have a life threatening illness in which you will die within the next week unless you take a pill you would refuse?

Where do you draw the line, what about safety measures, like seatbelts in cars, which are modern safety tech, should those not be worn as theyre also fear based safety measures? 

2 hours ago, CharlieWex said:

I think that there is no point in getting any vaccination against СOVID-19. It is necessary to strengthen the immunity with natural methods.

What youre talking about is prevention which is important however to build up an immune system that can fight off a novel disease could take years if its even possible. So prevention is not a cure, for example you wouldnt say to a hiv patient if they have a healthy diet and exercise theyll be cured, it might aid the recovery but there proven drugs and treatment they undergo that has given most a normal life span, would you disregard these treatments?