Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Practice Thread

133 posts in this topic

Pseudo-intellectualism is something that absolutely exists at Red (look to people who use a shallow understanding of Nietzsche to put themselves on an ego-centric pedestal and look down on other people, or to White Supremacists like Richard Spencer who try to build a veneer of a respectable political philosophy around their fascist views).  Their incentive for seeing Climate Change as a hoax can be a simple as wanting to be an Edge-Lord Contrarian and offend people Online, or it could be because they fell down a Conspiracy Rabbit Hole and want prove how much smarter they are than everyone else. Both of these are highly ego-centric and self centered in Nature. Keep in mind that much of Conspiracy Culture is heavily Red.

Of course Blue can also be opposed to seeing Climate Change as a serious threat, but in Blue's case it has more to do with Group Loyalty than it does for more personal, egoic reasons. Also with Blue often comes a suspicion of Science, and I would argue that at least some degree of Scientific literacy is required to even understand why Climate Change is a serious problem (i.e. someone conflating weather with Climate, and not understanding why cold weather in their city doesn't amount to a refutation that the Planet is heating up).  Blue is also traditional and resistant to societal change, so it's no surprise that the widespread structural and societal changes needed to combat Climate Change would rub them the wrong way (i.e. let's just keep mining Coal forever, no need to rock the boat just because of some alarmist environmentalists).

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

40 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Pseudo-intellectualism is something that absolutely exists at Red (look to people who use a shallow understanding of Nietzsche to put themselves on an ego-centric pedestal and look down on other people, or to White Supremacists like Richard Spencer who try to build a veneer of a respectable political philosophy around their fascist views). 

I said "that could be Blue aswell" to indicate that it does also happen at Red, just not for the same reasons. Red would be driven exclusively by individualism while Blue would be driven by collective values aswell. However, Facism and white supremacism is actually Blue at its core.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Green on climate change: 
"There are living beings in our oceans that are being severely harmed and their habitat are being destroyed by all the fracking and plastic that were are all tossing because of our consumeristic culture, we all are collectively responsible for this ! Did you see that video of that poor turtle having a straw pulled out of its nose ? how terrible! all the while our politicians are busy funding big corporations that pollute the environment !  do you honestly think Trump gives a damn about our planet ? all our efforts to get some kind of deal to end these terrible practices are being blocked by big corporations and politicians serving there own needs ! I live near the cost, I worry that soon I'll wake up to see my house carried of the shore. no one is paying attention ! thanks Trump !"

Blue on sexual education: 
"you want to teach young adults how to have sex ? I believe that sex should be saved to the bedroom, behind looked doors, away from any body's eyes and ears! what has our society come to? and you wonder why we're having so many girls getting pregnant at such young age, still not ready to become housewives not to mention becoming moms ! it's all the work of the devil ! this is how you break families! what's next ? teaching that drugs are good and noting's wrong with them ? dear Jesus... "

2 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

drugs are good God

Turquoise ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Spiral Dynamics (and stage yellow)

Green:

"I understand and appreciate your perspective about this thing called 'Spiral Dynamics.' Thank you for sharing! However, the way that the model says that some stages are 'higher' or 'better' than others is very limiting. By creating this hierarchy and putting yourself at the top and calling yourself 'Yellow,' all you are doing is giving yourself a permission slip to judge other people that you see as 'lower' than yourself. I do not need to study this model because I am already very tapped into my heart-space and I receive cosmic channels from the galactic federation which give me all the information that I need to function here in this temporary human experience. You are too stuck in your head! Here, come sit beside me and I'll show you a cool chanting meditation practice that will help you realize that all of us are EQUAL and that nobody is 'more or less evolved.' I don't care if Spiral Dynamics is 'scientific' or not! Just because something is 'scientific' that doesn't make it true or moral! Look at all of the corruption in BigPharma! The rich elites in power use science to keep us in a state of separation! Spiral dynamics is just another mental masturbation of the science people who aren't woke enough to realize that ALL IS ONE! Here, let me reiki you to ground your energy back into the real world."

^ here is my masterpiece

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Orange on God:

If God existed, he wouldn't let babies suffer and die. That is evil and unjust.

Tier 2 on Orange's take on God:

You can only place value judgements like "evil" and "unjust" on things like suffering and death from a very specific perspective of survival, in this case an anthropocentric and westernized perspective (as an example). That dying baby will feed billions of microorganisms and bacteria. Is that a bad thing? Obviously not for them. And is it necessarily bad for you? You cannot survive without microorganisms. Without death, the earth would be overpopulated, and then even more babies would suffer and die a horrible death. In many non-western cultures, death is seen as a much less threatening phenomena, which is often a result of recognizing its importance to the cyclical nature of life. Instead of asking "what is best for humanity?", maybe a better question could be "what is best for the whole?". Maybe that is God's perspective.

Edited by Carl-Richard

I just saw this thread. My intuition is that this is one of the most powerful online threads that exists for increasing open-mindedness. Don’t mind me. Just sharing intuition.

44 minutes ago, Adam M said:

I do not need to study this model because I am already very tapped into my heart-space and I receive cosmic channels from the galactic federation which give me all the information that I need to function here in this temporary human experience.

Hahahahaha that's genius! xD

Sex education Stage Blue

The only way to combat this work of the devil is through more prayer and time kneeling before our savior Jesus Christ! Sex before major is the equivalent to a train ticket to hell and I'll be damned if I let my daughter anywhere near those Satan spawn atheists. We need to teach kids more John 14:10 rather than sex. "Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work." John 14:10. Clearly this warned us about these barbaric times we are now facing. John tried to warn us that only the father can teach us TRUTH and we must direct all of our attention to him by reading the bible until all our sins are finally cleansed. 

PS: Buddhists are on their way to hell. So is that actualized guy. 

16 minutes ago, DutchmanBeats said:

Sex education Stage Blue

The only way to combat this work of the devil is through more prayer and time kneeling before our savior Jesus Christ! Sex before major is the equivalent to a train ticket to hell and I'll be damned if I let my daughter anywhere near those Satan spawn atheists. We need to teach kids more John 14:10 rather than sex. "Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work." John 14:10. Clearly this warned us about these barbaric times we are now facing. John tried to warn us that only the father can teach us TRUTH and we must direct all of our attention to him by reading the bible until all our sins are finally cleansed. 

PS: Buddhists are on their way to hell. So is that actualized guy. 

You are just playing a role, right? If so, well fucking done! I’m doubtful considering your post count, but good luck to you either way.

stage Red on War: 

"whoever dares to step on my land will be destroyed and killed! who has the balls to challenge me?! I was born a victor and I will punish and kill whoever dares to question my power! whoever chooses to join me must be ready to sacrifice themselves and their familes, we'll stand over the corpses of our dead enemies! we'll turn our battlefield into a sea of blood"

Stage orange on War:

"the act of war is our least preferred act and our last means, however, we will not be sitting idle if the procpect of war was unavoidable. our military is strong and powered with the latest technology in transportive vehicle and weaponery, our military has been trained for this. The consequence of this war has a huge bearings on the world and society. this war will decide which power will rule and whom's mind will lead."

Lol let’s try it with GLOBAL WARMING. I’ll try to make it so that each stage is somewhat correct in some aspects, I’ll try not to demonize too much

Orange: this is a problem for science to solve. We don’t need all the spiritual, religious ideas to understand the problem we’re facing. We need to invest more in the scientific research. It’s an objective problem that only more investment in science can solve. Science has shown that this problem exists, now science will solve it. Sitting idly won’t help. We need to take action NOW, no time for religious or spiritual mumbo-jumbo. We need new technologies to solve this problem, no feelings involved, just technology. When science solve this problem then you’ll understand how useful hard science is. It’s the only thing that will save our asses.

Green: we’re being a disaster to this planet, we’re polluting the world with our selfish actions! All most corporations want is profit, never-ending economical growth. We need to stop that non-sense right now. Climate change is something that can unite us all! There’s hope that we can now understand that we’re equal! We’re in this TOGETHER, in the same boat!The capitalist system needs serious revolutionary changes! We’re one with Nature! The Earth, the Plants, the Animals all live harmoniously with nature and they don’t destroy it like we do! We consciously destroy it knowing full well the consequences of our selfish actions. Humans keep separating themselves from nature, it’s insane!

Yellow: there’s many variables in how we can tackle this problem. We need to evolve societies more quickly to the point where their basic needs are met and they’ll have time to worry about global warming or be open-minded enough to even consider it as a legitimate problem, because in some places global warming is something completely outside of people’s area of interest. It’s just not something they care about or even know about. Some people care but just have no idea what to do. We need to completely restructure the education system. We need a system that will cater to each individual according to the level of development they’re at, and then evolve them as quickly as possible to the next stage, which will give them more space to consider things bigger than themselves. That must also be done at the collective level. Many scientific papers have been written about global warming and yet none of them offer solutions that can be readily implemented without a shadow of a doubt that they will work. So many questions haven’t be answered yet. The problem is too complex and must be broken down into actionable steps which is a very difficult thing to do. It’s unclear whether the problem is even solvable or not, but it can’t stop us from trying. But regardless of whether the problem itself is solvable or not, evolving individuals and societies to higher developmental stages that allow them to care about something that is so much bigger than themselves is always a good thing, and it must be done as quickly as possible.

Turquoise (Not sure about this one, I’ll just wing it): Love. When we see the disasters happening in our world, the first thing we need is Love. Understanding and acceptance are key. We never know for sure the long-term impacts of our actions. So we must Forgive those that don’t know what they’re doing, hurting themselves and the Earth. Sometimes problems like this are beyond their horizon. They don’t need demonizing. They don’t need changing. They need Love. Acceptance. Believe it or not, that’s all. Love really Is all. It’s the solution to all problems. Big or small. It’s what fuels us to want to understand ourselves, the world and our impact on the world. A problem like this is too big to blame it on anyone or delegate responsibility. Don’t get angry at people, the world, and Life. Live in the Moment and be yourself the change you want to see in the world.❤️

Edited by blankisomeone

2 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

Stage orange on War:

"the act of war is our least preferred act and our last means, however, we will not be sitting idle if the procpect of war was unavoidable. our military is strong and powered with the latest technology in transportive vehicle and weaponery, our military has been trained for this. The consequence of this war has a huge bearings on the world and society. this war will decide which power will rule and whom's mind will lead."

Sounds like every US president ever.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

War

Stage Red

"War would be fun! Ive already signed up for the army! Gonna kill me those sons a bitches! My life here is boring anyway, show me the way to The Shit, man! Gonna make my daddy proud! Imagine all the loot you can collect over there! I could get rich!... Dont tell anyone about my plans... I'll choke you!"

Stage Blue

"Bad people want to attack our country, we have to protect our people from these evil people, these Godless atheists trying to undermine our Christian nation. I pray this war will be over fast. Im so proud of my son for enlisting, he is truly a man of honour, but I also pray he comes back home safe, wish I had half the backbone he has"

Stage Orange

"I dont really like war but what can we do, those people over there want to attack us, Im just happy I cant get drafted since Im too old now, better sell my stock now before the economy collapses so my family and I can survive. Im worried, hope the war stays over seas"

Stage Green

"Im totally against the war! How can we learn to love eachother when we keep bombing eachother! This will never end! Why cant we just talk it out with the leaders! Hello?! Have you heard of diplomacy, imagine those poor women and children dying or having to end up in refugee camps."

Stage Yellow

"We have a long history of interference with those countries, unfortunately weve caused a problem that wont be solved for a long time, military interference is sadly the only way to keep balance, Its an ugly situation. Ive written to the Council Of Foreign Relations with some ideas I have of peaceful diplomacy, one can only hope, no response yet. I will travel there and help the NGOs with the refugees as much as I can if worse comes to worst."

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Joke/Humour from each stage.

Tier1 jokes/humour can get pretty low level on consciousness, examples used below are quite low xD. Please don´t take personally :) there is no person.

Purple: Two tribesmen sat down around the fire after long day. One of them happened to be the shaman of the tribe. They are having a conversation (translated to english):

-"Remember that one time, when group of white people came to visit our tribe? That time, when one of the white guys saw your pipe beside some salvia and wanted to try it"

-"Oh yes son hahaha and I gave him the same salvia dose as we typically give to our kids. Yes I remember, how I could not, he went completely nuts and did not say single word ever since haha Can you remember what was the word he used for salvia?  Mari mari, something, Marijuana yes Marijuana hahah I have no idea what that is , maybe that's the word for salvia in their language. Hahah well, I hope that fella is doing alright now :)"

(Mostly stage purple jokes are non-verbal and understood universally. I tried to demonstrate something here verbally. Good examples are Charlie Chaplin, Mr Bean)

Red: What´s the difference between [add race here] and trampoline. On trampoline you are not allowed to jump with shoes on HAHA....

Blue: Who shoots web and swings between skyscrapers?....... Spiderman           Who flies between skyscrapers?.............Superman           Who flies into skyscrapers?? ...........         ______man

(replace ______ with , I guess you got it, I did´t want to put it explicitly)

Orange: -"Bro, have heard about this guy called  Leo Gura from actualized.org?  He smoked couple times some toad venom and now believes he´s God hahahahah he doesn't realize it's just hallucinations in his brain hahaha"

-" Hahah too funny bro, but you need some brains to get that hahaha he probably doesn't even have one hahahah"

(dammmn, the irony:D)

Green: OK boomer

Yellow: Stage yellow reacting responding to Red/Blue joke: "hehe that´s pretty harsh. Now let´s try to imagine how they could joke about our (race/religion/tribe/country/etc)..... Red/blue is getting little emotional tempered here.... Yellow: " Alright alright, but think about it... this can be a good exercise,  so when they make jokes about us , we are prepared!" 

(This is Yellow´s sneaky way to make Red/Blue be more open-minded. What could be more funnier to yellow than see Red/Blue making fun of their own race/religion/tribe/country. Mission accomplished.)

Turquoise: The moment when you realize that you ARE every person of the every stage. LITERALLY, SIMULTANEOUSLY. And you have been making fun and judging noone else than you, you yourself, all this time, without realizing it was you all the time hahahaha thats beyond ironic hahaha And it took your whole life to get this joke hahahaha This is the greatest joke that ever existed. And it didn't even ever exist hahahhahahahah

10 minutes ago, Flexible said:

Turquoise: The moment when you realize that you ARE every person of the every stage. LITERALLY, SIMULTANEOUSLY. And you have been making fun and judging noone else than you, you yourself, all this time, without realizing it was you all the time hahahaha thats beyond ironic hahaha And it took your whole life to get this joke hahahaha This is the greatest joke that ever existed. And it didn't even ever exist hahahhahahahah

?????

THEME: Cancel culture / scandals (since my understanding of cancel culture may not be deep enough)

Stage blue

When a person can't share their personal life with public he should not be allowed to be a public figure. 

God sees everything you do. Why would you sin before the eyes of God and expect not to face consequences? 

Let the sinner be an example so our children don't follow in their footsteps.

Stage yellow

Yes, some people should face consequences of their actions.

However, there is always the danger of "witch hunting". In fact, many celebrities have had their professional and perphaps even personal life destroyed as a result of rumours, accusations & the general public following the popular opinion.

We should educate people not to "witch hunt" & make them able to form a solid opinion about the person in question. 

Better education could eventually "dissolve" the problem.

Edited by Michal__

Well, as a stage blue person I think sticking your penis inside an ass is very disgusting to begin with, I mean why anyone would sticks his penis inside a shit hole and call it love? 

As a stage blue person I think lesbian are one of two things, 1- complete ignorant/hysterical 2- they had some emotional trauma with men before.

As a stage blue person I think transgender people need some psycho therapy ASAP. Anyone who cuts his penis off to replace it with a fake vagina has a serious mental disorder.

As a stage blue person I think legalizing homosexuality is the beginning of legalizing incest sex, bestiality and pedophilia. (As a stage blue person I can see it is happening already).

As a stage blue person I think enlightened people will be against homosexuality, if they don’t then they are not enlightened yet, they are just going with the current. (And as a stage blue person I can go deep explaining this but I don’t have the mood to). 

As a blue stage person I think abortion is no different that homicide. 

As a blue stage person I will never go to war unless they pissed me off (really pissed me off).

As a stage blue person I think these gender issues are nonsense and have no scientific background … just spoiled people wanna find a way to keep fucking nonstop (like fucking is the goal of life). 

As a stage blue person I think the evil is trying to turn men into pussies. 

As a stage blue person I admit that I’ve read many comments in this thread and most of the people don’t understand what they are talking about. 

Well, that how I think a stage blue person will think. 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

Well, that how I think a stage blue person will think. 

Are you sure you're just acting? xD