Eren Eeager

SSRIs withdrawal is hell!!

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Nivsch less than a year.

Thats the reason.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@lmfao thank you and Good luck to you too in your recovering!

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I am on SSRI's and a SNRI's for some 2.4 years now. They just don't do the work for me. Do you guys recommend taking 100ug tab of LSD now or should I wait until my doctor tappers of these anti-depressants?

SSRI wd is mild compared to SNRI wd (Effexor/Cymbalta/Kratom). You're lucky. It only lasts a month though so hang tight. I came off Cymbalta a few years ago. And kratom a few times. The emotional lability was the worst part for me -- inability to keep from laughing or crying in inappropriate situations. And the brain shivers when I was trying to sleep, etc.

Edited by The0Self

@Dhruv Psychedelics are super weak when you're on serotonergics. The intensity won't come back until about a month after you've been off them. Supposedly it can actually be dangerous to combine them anyway. If you get serotonin syndrome you will want to die -- shivering so hard you look possessed, pouring sweat and feeling like you're falling out of an airplane.

@The0Self Yes I read some papers about studies done on chronic depresives, acid works on the same 5-HT2A receptor as SNRI's and SSRI's target. I read about symptoms of Serotonin Syndrome. I will consult my doctor first and obviously discard his biases for not stopping anit-depressants.

On 2/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, The0Self said:

@Dhruv Psychedelics are super weak when you're on serotonergics. The intensity won't come back until about a month after you've been off them. Supposedly it can actually be dangerous to combine them anyway. If you get serotonin syndrome you will want to die -- shivering so hard you look possessed, pouring sweat and feeling like you're falling out of an airplane.

100% boosting this. People, DO NOT MIX SSRI/SNRI WITH ANY PYSCHADELICS. PERIOD. People have died before drinking ayahuasca and doing this.

On 16.11.2020 at 0:44 AM, Eren Eeager said:

The shorter the half life of the drug, the worst. Paroxitine has the shortest half life

@Eren Eeager Venlafaxine has even shorter half-life and I had no problem with withdrawal because I went very slow

Guys, you have to just do it slowly. Withdrawing from a high dose should take you ~6 months

Medium dose ~4 months

Low dose ~ 2,5 months

And preferably you should divide a dose and take it 2x a day for it to leave you bloodstream more smoothly 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I quit Effexor cold turkey while in a psychiatric ward and it was absolute hell. Those brain zaps, shaking like a leaf, extreme depression that I haven’t felt in years. I ended up begging for a tiny 25 mg pill so I will get a bit of relief. Thankfully, it doesn’t last that long. You’ll feel so much stronger and confident after you get through it!