zasa joey

I Feel Fucked Up!

25 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Keyblade Viking - Tobias said:

God, there's so much I want to say but don't know how because of how much walking it requires but I will tell you this, you're in the perfect position to wake up and truly "actualize" your life feeling like that :)

Another thing, don't ever run from how you feel but face it head on, meditate deeply on it and 'feel' it as much as you can.
No need to think anything but don't get mad that you do because you will and that's normal.
This will serve as the Humbling Rock on which you shall build your House and stand confidently once you have passed through it all :)

Also, watch these scenes while realizing that both characters in both movies are you, I think you'll understand ;) 

Thank you and that video was really powerful!

btw, there's some cool symbolism in this movie called "The Rebirth of Buddha" and they don't show it clearly but I discovered some stuff about "time" and how when used in stories it sometimes portray layers of your mind.

First we were born in garden of eden, then we all came to hell (mental state) and felt that burning pain before a flood of confusion came as we denied the cause of that pain and above/after that flood we built a new society based upon laws and order which is really a false world of illusions.

These are layers and not time spans, you used to live in Babel where everything was just bullshit but you didn't know it so you couldn't see how dead you were.

You broke through that so now you're descending down the waters in to hell and the road will be painful but below hell you realize that you are only a pure innocent spirit living in the garden of Eden so you're moving in the correct direction :)

@zasa joey  I would just like to add a little something here that I haven't seen anyone include. Completely and totally stop watching any television or negative web channels that put hopelessness and despair into your head. Todays media has practically nothing positive to say about the world anymore and it can easily begin to take hold of your psyche and manipulate your thoughts. If you must find only those genres geared to making you laugh and put a smile on your face. Or expand your mind with documentaries and knowledge based programming. Or finding truth like you can find here in our forum.   

@DanoDMano thanks i dont watch TV anyways, i hate it! i only watch if theres a good movie or an interesting documentary, or a good football match! :D 

On 2/9/2016 at 10:38 AM, Keyblade Viking said:

God, there's so much I want to say but don't know how because of how much walking it requires but I will tell you this, you're in the perfect position to wake up and truly "actualize" your life feeling like that :)

Another thing, don't ever run from how you feel but face it head on, meditate deeply on it and 'feel' it as much as you can.
No need to think anything but don't get mad that you do because you will and that's normal.
This will serve as the Humbling Rock on which you shall build your House and stand confidently once you have passed through it all :)

Also, watch these scenes while realizing that both characters in both movies are you, I think you'll understand ;) 

(I've cried to that many times before, it's so fucking beautiful and perfect)

Yeah, I'm crying and it is fucking beautiful and perfect @Keyblade Viking  Thanks for sharing.