Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iceprincess

Sadhguru is again reiki healing

20 posts in this topic

I was really interested in reiki to help me heal some past trauma and help me get over my relationship but Sadhguru says it is not wise to allow someone else to meddle with your energies and your karma? what are your thoughts? 

Have never tried reiki but...my instinct is that spiritual healing comes from within. The best a healer can do is provide space for you to heal yourself.

Sheakespeare and Company - Paris (stair quote).JPG

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I understand his point  and playing with energies has consequences, then again me saying this, him preaching and guiding people has just as much effect. 

I had plenty of experience with trying to play with people energies that made me uncomfortable and think if I am doing right thing as it changes behavior and in certain  personality it  can backfire, causing damage to it.  but I also ralised that my concerns are invalid in a way. 

Edited by Claymoree

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

Have never tried reiki but...my instinct is that spiritual healing comes from within. The best a healer can do is provide space for you to heal yourself.

Agreed. 

Those who don't believe it comes from within have to search for their healing outside themselves until they find their inner own source of healing. 

The questioner is coming from a paradigm assuming that people have bad energies that in her attempt to heal them, she takes on. Fear, separation. Those are the illusory bad energies. xD I think Sadhguru is just pointing beyond this, where real impersonal healing happens? 

11 hours ago, Moksha said:

I agree, but this can be profoundly powerful, like holding or being a safe space for someone to experience the expansion that they are. People can seem to provide focus, and that expansion at the same time.

But how could you possibly be a safe space for healing if you were concerned about taking on other people's energies? Or if you DO seem to experience taking "other people's energies"? That's probably the reason I've spent most of my life as a hermit. 

Or how you you possibly heal when you expect that a healer has some power over you that you don't have? Wouldn't the healing be the shared allowance of that power? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Mystic_Guru_20120731_CHI_0203-e.jpg

“The word “Sadhguru” is not a title. It is a description. Sadhguru means “uneducated Guru.” I am almost hundred percent spiritually uneducated. I don’t know any scriptures, I have not read the Vedas and I didn’t bother to read the Bhagavad Gita. I come only from my inner experience and the only thing I know for sure is this piece of life from its origin to its ultimate.”

- Uneducated Guru

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

I agree, but this can be profoundly powerful, like holding or being a safe space for someone to experience the expansion that they are. People can seem to provide focus, and that expansion at the same time.

But how could you possibly be a safe space for healing if you were concerned about taking on other people's energies? Or if you DO seem to experience taking "other people's energies"? That's probably the reason I've spent most of my life as a hermit. 

Or how you you possibly heal when you expect that a healer has some power over you that you don't have? Wouldn't the healing be the shared allowance of that power? 

Consciousness is raw power. If people are transparent enough, it can torrent through them, and kindle itself in others. Like lighting an unlit torch with a burning torch.

It has nothing to do with taking on people's energies. Maybe allowing those energies to be, and providing a space for them to dissolve, but you are not manipulating anything.

Ultimately, it is the light that they are which ignites to life, and burns away the karma.

I once saw an Indian woman describe how gurus in her country often touch their aspirants in order to heal them. She asked Eckhart Tolle to touch her. He only looked at her and smiled.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

What's this double standard ?

When he gets money of reiki, nobody bats an eye.

When he gets no money from people healing from psychedelics, every guru lose their mind !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

21 hours ago, iceprincess said:

I was really interested in reiki to help me heal some past trauma and help me get over my relationship but Sadhguru says it is not wise to allow someone else to meddle with your energies and your karma? what are your thoughts? 

I like Sadhguru, but as someone trained in both Reiki and Theta Healing, I really have to disagree with him on this.

First off, the energy healer is never doing the healing. God is always doing the healing, so to say you are "trying to play God" or "meddling with the energies" is misleading.

And yes, you could hurt someone. But so could any doctor. That's why you have training.

As far as bad karma / psychic attacks, any practitioner should be aware it's a potential risk. But protection is simple to accomplish and is taught to all practitioners.

How does reiki work and what are it’s origins? 

I’ve never tried it but I would be hesitant to think that a different POV waving their hands over me and concentrating their energy will have some massive healing effect. I mean I’m open minded to it and think it could potentially work to some degree but I’ve only ever had profound experiences from within.

I can only speak from experience but I myself go to a reiki practitioner and all I can say is... she is amazing. Definitely, as in all things, it depends on who you go to. 

Before I just did psychedelics. About a year ago I added reiki therapies. It really does mix well together. Around 8 months ago I added meditations and all I can say (again just from my experience). All these 3 methods combined are definitely a big step up than doing just one. 

The reiki master can help you open blocked energy channels. She worked on my third eye a lot and since she came into the mix my trips and recently meditations went a big step up. 

On 11/16/2020 at 3:59 PM, eman said:

I can only speak from experience but I myself go to a reiki practitioner and all I can say is... she is amazing. Definitely, as in all things, it depends on who you go to. 

Before I just did psychedelics. About a year ago I added reiki therapies. It really does mix well together. Around 8 months ago I added meditations and all I can say (again just from my experience). All these 3 methods combined are definitely a big step up than doing just one. 

The reiki master can help you open blocked energy channels. She worked on my third eye a lot and since she came into the mix my trips and recently meditations went a big step up. 

Very relatable. 

psychedelics + meditation + reiki = ??❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove Enlightenment is a fiery love bomb? :x

On 16/11/2020 at 3:59 PM, eman said:

On 17/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, allislove said:

Very relatable. 

psychedelics + meditation + reiki = ??❤️

Yeah psychedelics after you start doing energy work can be incredible.

Have you guys tried taking psychedelics before a reiki session ? In what dosage ?

Apparently the combo mushrooms reiki can be amazing

https://www.reddit.com/r/reiki/comments/a5kmkw/reiki_psychedelics/

@Nahm do you have an insight on this ?

His statements sound like saying “use homeopathy to cure your stage 3 brain cancer! True healing comes from within. Certainly don’t go to a professional who specializes in this. They might kill you during surgery.” 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@knakoo

Haven't tried to combine. 

I see how a light dose of mushrooms and a reiki session can be a lot of fun. ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

46 minutes ago, knakoo said:

do you have an insight on this ?

Pairs perfectly ime. It’s not uncommon for someone to take psychedelics before the skype / zoom calls that I do (link below). It has proven to be very beneficial not only in terms of Shaktipat / transmission, but also in terms of emotional healing & understanding, and for realization, or ‘moving’ from the conceptual understandings to the actuality. There also seems to be a significant difference as far as ‘sticking power’ of trip insights & realizations. Sometimes ‘holding space’, sometimes connecting some dots, sometimes explaining, sometimes listening, etc is a powerful ‘two punch combo’ with the psyche’s.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE