Muhammad Jawad

How do I use LSD to have a Spiritual Awakening?

27 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I hope you are doing great.

I am going to take the 200ug Tab of LSD after a few days. It's my 1st time with LSD but I have already done 3 Trips (1g, 2g, 3g) with Magic Mushroom in the past.

I want to know that How do I use LSD to have a Spiritual Awakening?

Should I do it in Silent Darkness or in Nature?

And What other things should I follow to have a more intense and Ego Shattering and better Spiritual Awakening Experience?

Waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks    

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

@Muhammad Jawad Tripping in nature is great however it can be distracting and also somewhat scary for a beginner, for a spiritual experience I would prefer to be in a safe controlled environment.

Silent Darkness seems like the right move. Meditate during and beforehand. 

On the other side

200ug is quite a big dose for a first-timer. Silent darkness would make this dose much more potent, than at a party or something. 

Edited by Godhead

If the dose is legitimately 200mcg then the best advice I can give you is- have a non-intoxicated sitter with you. Also be in a safe known environment free of unexpected intrusions, and if you are weighed down with anything disconcerting on your mind, postpone the trip.

Lastly, be aware that there is a lot of bullshit and frankly dangerous advice here on psychedelics. The most recent example is of a member allegedly smoking 150mg of DMT in a bong and absolutely nobody questioning the veracity/wisdom of such a dosage. Rather, the member was roundly congratulated on their venture.

I would suggest 100 mcg first, start slow you can always increase the dosage later. Get to know the substance first, before you try higher doses. LSD is similar but not the same as magic mushrooms, it also last longer so in case you into a bad trip the hell will last longer.

I have had some pretty scary trips at 200 mcg, but every one is different, that is why it is important to get to know the substance first and find the right dose for you.

I would not go out to nature or sit in darkness if it is the first time I try a new psychedelic. It is better to stay in a safe place, you can try to relax and contemplate, drink some ginger tea or something.

Good luck!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Either you do high doses and you try with the help of the right music to just let go and surrender fully to the experience

or do lower doses get rid of all distractions and just contemplate

Edited by acidgoofy

Try to meditate every day until the day of the esperience. Everyone is different, but to me what triggered the first awakenigs was to listen to Alan Watts before and during the beggining of certain trips.

One thing to consider, is that the act of wanting to have an awakening, or of trying to, may very well be what keeps you from having it. So maybe you should try to not to try to have an awakening? Ponder on that paradox, you will not rationally solve it, but you have to try to realise you really can't, in the end, it's all about giving up.

I personally like nature.

I think this specific talk will be very helpfull to you, it is divided into two parts, the first end arouns minute 17, it is that first one i'm talking about, I would suggest listening to it more than once actually, with some time for contemplation in between.

Also, smoking weed amidst trip really helps with the "giving up" process, so i would suggest doing it around the middle of the trip ( be carefull you are in a confortable place, as with weed the experience can get really intense).

Edited by Lews Therin

Don't overcomplicate it. 

Remember to let go if any resistance arises. 

Try and stare at your hand for some time, contemplate how it moves, who/what moves it, what is it made out of? 

If you want to go as deep as possible with 200ug. You have to contemplate your way to deeper and deeper places.

Let your mind gain traction on questions such as what is reality, what is god, etc. 

There are few things better than pure silence on LSD. 

Edited by fridjonk

I personally prefer the 200-300ug range but I am very experienced with LSD. I gradually increased from 100 to 150 to 200 and beyond. I suggest you do the same. 100 is plenty if you are new to LSD. Once you get bored with the lower doses you will start craving more. Listen to that desire and let that process happen organically.

10 hours ago, Tim Ho said:

Meditation

In Light and Nature or Silent Darkness? 

10 hours ago, Godhead said:

200ug is quite a big dose for a first-timer. Silent darkness would make this dose much more potent, than at a party or something. 

I have already done 3g of Magic Mushrooms in Silent Darkness.

Is 200ug LSD in Silent Darkness still too high or big dose for me? 

10 hours ago, Corpus said:

If the dose is legitimately 200mcg then the best advice I can give you is- have a non-intoxicated sitter with you. Also be in a safe known environment free of unexpected intrusions, and if you are weighed down with anything disconcerting on your mind, postpone the trip.

Is 200ug too high dose for the one who have already experienced an amazing Trip with 3g of shrooms in Silent Darkness?

15 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Is 200ug too high dose for the one who have already experienced an amazing Trip with 3g of shrooms in Silent Darkness?

depends on the lsd and the mushrooms, so no one here can give you a precise answer, how many shroom trips did you have?

if you had one and it was amazing, most likely that dose of lsd will be ok.

But yeah, you could have a bad trip, i have had many, and i don't regret any of them, i leraned a lot with all of them.

there is something about confronting a bad trip and coming back on the other side that makes it more special then a simple good trip.

So i would say, if you feel like it, go for it.

8 hours ago, fridjonk said:

There are few things better than pure silence on LSD. 

And what are those things?

10 hours ago, Lews Therin said:

I think this specific talk will be very helpfull to you, it is divided into two parts, the first end arouns minute 17, it is that first one i'm talking about, I would suggest listening to it more than once actually, with some time for contemplation in between.

Thanks a lot for the Amazing Tips. And the video link. I will surely try it.

21 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

how many shroom trips did you have?

3 Trips

1g, 2g, 3g

25 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

3 Trips

1g, 2g, 3g

every tab varys in strenght despite the numbers, but i feel like in average 200ug would be somewhat comparable to 4g shrooms, so it may fit nicely into your progression.

I will say nothing more cause expectations are a great enemy of the Now.

Take a small test dose with the LSD just to evaluate how the substance reacts with your chemistry as well as get a feel for it (a quarter tab should suffice). After that I don't see much issue with taking 200ug as that usually rivals 3 grams of (potent) mushrooms for most people. LSD for me is also more serene and clear-headed, so you'll enjoy that. 

Try to let go of expectation and "getting/attaining" some insight, but rather with an open, humble, respectful attitude sit back and observe what arises without judgement. Keep thoughts to a minimum with maximum focus on a question such as "what am I? What is my true nature?" and actually look for it in your awareness as opposed to simply speculating on such a question. 

Go into it with a loving attitude as well, I find the love aspect of enlightenment to be the most powerful and will help to curb the chances of the trip being too overwhelming in a negative way. Resting attention on the breath or using any kind of focus point is also very useful. 

ALSO:

MUSIC IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.

Whatever speaks to you the most, feels most meaningful and puts you in the most euphoric state will do. 

During the trip you will see if the vibes are ok or if you can improve things like light, music. If meditating sucks go with the flow and just chill. Actually in my experience by just chilling the best effect occured. But you see everybody has a different "method" 

And even if nothing happens, just enjoy the trip. Sooner or later it will be obvious. The more mindful you become in everyday life the less dosage you need to see truth. 

Edited by Seeker531

8 hours ago, IamMystic said:

purple sage

I am Sorry Unfortunately I don't have any sage.