Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

What do you think of Damien Echols? (The Royal Science of Angels)

11 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone has any knowledge or opinion on Damien Echols and his Royal Science of Angels.

Things like 'Magick' Talismans, etc are outside of my paradigm.... I will have to do more research but just curious of what people think. There are so many spiritual schools. I want to explore even the ones I think are BS (like this).

Is tarot just wishful thinking/ guided contemplation?

https://product.soundstrue.com/royal-science-of-angels/sign-up/#a_aid=jhnkrn&a_bid=51a6e8b6

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Tarot, if you really believe in it, really does work. It is a sort of permission slip that you give to yourself to tap into your higher powers. 

I read his first book during my period of shopping in the spiritual supermarket and was invested in western mysticism/occultism, which was helpful at the time. I did have a somewhat sinister and very vivid dream about him though which left an impression. Whether it was to put me in another direction and finding my main tradition or if there is something off I can't really say. His story is interesting nevertheless.

I am listening to him more, I am not sure about all his metaphysics but he seems to understand infinite intelligence

◭"89"

I put a whole bunch of magick quotes and videos in the Stage Turquoise mega-thread. Yes, the occult is real. It is the shifting of mental/spiritual energy using ritualistic ceremonies or sigilization. It is change on an internal psychological level and alignment of forces with your will, so it does have a butterfly effect on your external willpower.

And it is meant to eventually unify your consciousness so that there's no unconsciousness, where your shadow merges with your higher self (what Leo would call God).

6 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I put a whole bunch of magick quotes and videos in the Stage Turquoise mega-thread.

Mainly on the last and second to last page is where they are.

32 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

I read his first book during my period of shopping in the spiritual supermarket and was invested in western mysticism/occultism, which was helpful at the time. I did have a somewhat sinister and very vivid dream about him though which left an impression. Whether it was to put me in another direction and finding my main tradition or if there is something off I can't really say. His story is interesting nevertheless.

You have a suspicion he was guilty of the crime he went to prison for?

35 minutes ago, Godhead said:

Tarot, if you really believe in it, really does work. It is a sort of permission slip that you give to yourself to tap into your higher powers. 

Finish your thought.

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You have a suspicion he was guilty of the crime he went to prison for?

A part of me is. But if you look at the case from a strictly technical POV it seems they were falsely judged, imo. But who the hell knows.

33 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Finish your thought.

You are much more powerful than you believe to be right now. The belief in magick, tarot, and similar topics is what powers them.

Believe that you are sick and you will be.

Believe that you are going to be happy and you will be. Imagine you win 10 million $ in the lottery. You would get extremely happy. On the surface, it looks like it's something external causing that. The 10 million $ are a permission slip that you give to yourself to be happy. But it's really an internal choice. 

It's not that the cards have some magical property, but you allow yourself to make the magic happen.

Edited by Godhead

Deeper we go

◭"89"

Just to let you know, be careful when going into this work. I learned a little from this dude and being energy sensitive I would feel like I should not learn from him. I felt something was off. When learning this work people will take on the karma of their guru and that means that he also takes on the karma of who he teaches. meaning if someone does "bad" from his teachings then he will also get messed up. Found this out the hard way. I had to call upon gods to help me fight that energy and since then I will never learn from an online source like that. books or yt. Basic stuff like leo teaches is great and he is a lot purer then most people.  you connect from who you learn from. This is mainly true for magick and other stuff. 

do what you want, that was just a fair warning. If you still plan to continue then stay pure and stay away from quick results. Honestly these types of paths need guru's. 

As God, should we not learn from all of my self?  @SilentTears

◭"89"