Rolo

moving sexual energy to the heart

6 posts in this topic

I am finding that moving my sexual energy to my heart it making me a more loving person and provides me with the energy that allows me to show kindness and also provides me with the love in my sexuality

Is this the right step towards being intimate and loving to ones body? 

thoughts?

6 hours ago, Rolo said:

I am finding that moving my sexual energy to my heart it making me a more loving person and provides me with the energy that allows me to show kindness and also provides me with the love in my sexuality

Is this the right step towards being intimate and loving to ones body? 

thoughts?

I'd say anything that is making you a more loving person is the right direction.

@Rolo Wow, thank you for this great idea! I gotta do science on that.

How do you go with moving the energy; is it just focusing on it and moving the focus somewhere else?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

9 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Rolo Wow, thank you for this great idea! I gotta do science on that.

How do you go with moving the energy; is it just focusing on it and moving the focus somewhere else?

body awareness to the chakras.

check out the book called multi orgasmic man and or cultivating male sexual energy, he teaches the idea of moving sexual energy up the spine and to the brain.

Ah the so called' Sharpening the Knife'.. I tried this before... but I cannot continue doing it for days lol.. However, I do the NoFap thing right now.

The way we breathe is foundational in life, so very happy for you to read you've discovered this absolute key in life! I found the best way to breathe for me personally, is inhaling into your perineum/sacral/navel area, up through your heart and chest area and then past your throat into your mind/ajna area. This will circulate your inherently masculine, sacral and sexual life force into grounded, loving and wise intentions, thoughts, responses and actions. Doing this continuously on a loop, which is a constant state of meditation and awareness and thus obviously not easy to maintain, makes you live from a place of authentic, sexual and grounded energy instead of breathing into and making decisions from your conditioned mind.

Breathe a little deeper and life will shift massively.