Mvrs

Imaginary people

85 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 the difference is solipsism says you as the human are all alone. This is false. 

Nonduality Says you as everyone and everything are all alone. This is true. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Imagine if you are the all mighty God all alone for eternity after eternity.. You can't even kill yourself cuz there is no where to go lol .. You are stuck forever as God all alone.. The only thing to do is to start playing with yourself.. Dividing yourself.. Pretending that you are not  alone. Dreaming stuff up. Forgetting about your eternal aloneness. 

Except there is no time. Consciousness does its creative thang because it is its own dharma.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Combining multiple personality disorder, dreams and the power of the mind you have a being that is everywhere, has forgotten itself (mostly) and each part feels separate. A universe out of nothing.(out of mind,imagination) bloody magic!

Materialism arguably causes more suffering. Atheists as you know believe we are a fluke a random coincidence living in a cold heartless universe, separate from everyone and everything. With our death we end everything forever no more world, no souls, no god. Before spirituality the fear of death was driving me insane. I had a chronic disease and believed i would die forever and envied people who are healthy. Now i'm chill accepting and unafraid, even curious of death and my upcoming dmt experience xDD

The separation and loneliness aspect also comes from believing you are truly separate from others. That also caused suffering to me.  The bliss i felt in oneness is comparable to the bliss i felt when with a partner.  This oneness, is pure peace and love :) our true nature

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Mikael89 the difference is solipsism says you as the human are all alone. This is false. 

Nonduality Says you as everyone and everything are all alone. This is true. 

@Someone here Seems like a pure semantics difference...

Ideally non-duality would be that you are One with everything and at the same time there are outthere other POVs (doesn´t matter if I have created them, but at least they exist) experiencing reality. That way I can share my creation with my imaginary creations.

But the problem is if this is the case (the other case would be Solipsism), then the following crucial questions arises:

1- Why I have chosen as God to experience this particular POV and not remeber the other ones

2- Even If I remember the other ones, that would mean that the other ones have already happened. Therefore the ones I talk to they are dead and they are really imaginary.

3 - If God is actually imagining my POV and maintaining in second-order (like a subprocess in a PC), then its clear the other people are imaginary. because maintaining the other people would be just as a subprocess, not as A POV. And we can concur than a POV is what makes a person actually alive. Not just seeing a body move and mouth talk.

God is imagining all povs, therefore god is all povs simultaneously. Thats why when you view it from the top it's all you... That doesn't mean other people aren't conscious it's more like they share the same being with you , your true being.

I truly wish you all the best and be careful don't drive yourself mad with ideas, experience them yourself. Just be careful xD

35 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Ideally non-duality would be that you are One with everything and at the same time there are outthere other POVs (doesn´t matter if I have created them, but at least they exist) experiencing reality. That way I can share my creation with my imaginary creations.

But the problem is if this is the case (the other case would be Solipsism), then the following crucial questions arises:

1- Why I have chosen as God to experience this particular POV and not remeber the other ones

2- Even If I remember the other ones, that would mean that the other ones have already happened. Therefore the ones I talk to they are dead and they are really imaginary.

3 - If God is actually imagining my POV and maintaining in second-order (like a subprocess in a PC), then its clear the other people are imaginary. because maintaining the other people would be just as a subprocess, not as A POV. And we can concur than a POV is what makes a person actually alive. Not just seeing a body move and mouth talk.

1. God didn’t choose to be one and not the others; god is all of them and experiences all of them.

2. Time is illusory. Death is illusory.

3. Maintaining every person is pov.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:18 AM, Mikael89 said:

@Someone here In that case I could torture living beings and there wouldn't be a problem with that, since they don't feel anything at all.

This is true but you’ll have to be that being at some point 

10 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

1. God didn’t choose to be one and not the others; god is all of them and experiences all of them.

2. Time is illusory. Death is illusory.

3. Maintaining every person is pov.

Have you actually experienced as God another pov? Notice that for a POV to exist it must be experienced by YOU!!!

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Combining multiple personality disorder, dreams and the power of the mind you have a being that is everywhere, has forgotten itself (mostly) and each part feels separate. A universe out of nothing.(out of mind,imagination) bloody magic!

It sounds like you :o

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

1- have you actually experienced a "other"? I just want to know if your answer is coming from a guess or a verified fact

2- I can't argue with that. I agree

3- Have you actually experienced as God another pov? Notice that for a POV to exist it must be experienced by YOU!!!

Hm well said. I only know my pov. But you seem quite adamant that you have a pov. From my pov you are just text on a screen. You are the figment of my imagination. How does it feel like to be imagined by me? I bet it feels like pov.

Nothing I say can tell you that I am pov. You can only trust that I am based on my expressing it. You can’t verify my pov and I can’t verify yours. 

God is an infipus with countless tentacles, and every tentacle animates a sock puppet form. Hello, fellow tentacle :)

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

God is an infipus with countless tentacles, and every tentacle animates a sock puppet form. Hello, fellow tentacle :)

This confirms that Moksha has no pov :o but is moksha a figment of my imagination or a figment of javfly’s?

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Hello fellow tentacle, i see you have also seen that part... My over 30 trips had too much information. But the geometric tentacle connection thing ,i remember clearly xD

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

From the absolute pov there is nothing but you as God. And you are all alone as God. Period. 

But you as the human you are not all alone. This is obvious. Just look around you lol.  And yet you are everything you see around you. You are just not aware of it.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@from chaos into self Nah, I'm just another tentacle ?

@Bulgarianspirit Only 30 trips? Damn, I could have saved myself some years >:(

Most of those trips felt like dying then i "died". Had a few traumatizing ones and some blissful ones. Most of them were near insanity, i was like throwing myself alone in the fire, looking for the truth, but hey i'm not really proud or anything. I just don't fear death and if i die tomorrow i dont care. My life has been abuse and disappointment, it's why i was seeking the truth and if there is god in the first place. So yeah it didn't fix my problems or make my life heaven or anything. I don't really recommend going through what i went either. Totally not worth it xD

@Bulgarianspirit Funny how we both landed at the same realization through such different paths. Maybe not so different though. Suffering is a good solvent for the ego ;) 

12 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Bulgarianspirit Funny how we both landed at the same realization through such different paths. Maybe not so different though. Suffering is a good solvent for the ego ;) 

Suffering and curiosity. It helps you see things in perspective.

k0bu39zfkyv11.jpg