Hellooo

What’s possible in life?

22 posts in this topic

Tell me all things that you discovered in life and you had no idea was possible.

22 hours ago, Hellooo said:

Tell me all things that you discovered in life and you had no idea was possible.

-Instantaneous physical / emotional healing

-Spiritual entities

-Psychic abilities

-Breatharianism

-Reality is consciousness

-God

Edited by aurum

self acceptance.

attracting others romantically. Like what.

loving an animal like a family member

being wrong. I was annoying.

putting something out there. I always thought it was his/her job.

These are possible: 

(To have your dreams come true - like him)

(To build your own philosophy)

(The courage to create art and explore the concepts in you head)

(Mastery)

(A well fed mind there)

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

8 hours ago, Psychventure said:

@aurum @aurum physical healing? Is that possible instantaneously? 

In my experience, yes. Even physical instantaneous healing is possible.

2 hours ago, aurum said:

In my experience, yes. Even physical instantaneous healing is possible.

In that framing, do you include the concept of time? (because of instantaneous)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

43 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

In that framing, do you include the concept of time? (because of instantaneous)

Yes and no.

It will appear instantaneous to anyone who witnessed it. So you could say it happened somewhere in linear time from that traditional perspective.

However, the healing involves tapping into God’s perspective, which is not bound by time in anyway. So in that sense it’s happening outside of time.

Which is also what makes it possible. If it wasn’t happening outside of time, it couldn’t be instant.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:51 PM, Hellooo said:

Tell me all things that you discovered in life and you had no idea was possible

Getting payed for a job that really fulfils you

Forgiving people that hurt you

Ending self judgment

Having close friendships that actually feel good

Unconditional love

Leo:$

8 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Very much appreciate it.

What do "you" "do" to tap into god mode for instant healing? Energy work?

You’re welcome.

Anything that makes your connection clearer to God will help. Could be energy work, meditation, yoga etc.

I wouldn’t recommend the average person try an instant healing though. I’ve been trained to do this kind of thing on the people I work with. Unless you’ve had some practice, you’re more likely to frustrate yourself than anything. 

17 minutes ago, flume said:

Sounds interesting! Any good resources to share for some who wants to get into it? 

They’re all very different topics.

What’s the biggest thing you want to work on?

Given the amount of times I was fraudulently (pretending) in sick bay in primary school under as a kid I'm shocked that I never really did too many amazing thought experiments as I'm able to do now. Instead I just laid there, mindless, all enlightened. It wasn't until later where I learned to discover the art of simulation which lead to thought experiments. Now I'm learning the relationship between moderating the stimuli I download from the environment and watching how that influences my outlooks, I'm endlessly intrigued by studying all the natural world and its history for example, I never knew how much history could be the seeds to get me to empathise with the larger sum of humanities present ignorant calamity that mostly, of course unsurprisingly, goes unnoticed by the majority. I'm reminded by a time in which I was sitting in history class having no idea why they were getting me to memorise all these facts, they were never going to tell me it was something that I was going to have to invent myself but later I've become astonished at the relational beauty the pasts utility is to reconceptualising and acting in the present, the same too for understanding the ongoing diverse environments of the natural world. There's likely many more things but that's just what's on my mind at the moment, one final thing though, a pattern that ironically took a little while for me to workout was in my early days of joining the internet a few years ago now, I was utterly surprised by how little thought that was actually occurring between most people. Lastly that the mindlessness of todays times starkly impale my ability to imagine just how early humans were able to overcome the obstacles of their time leading me to believe that on average they must have been smarter (I do not believe any statistics that says the average is getting more intelligent, maybe just people that are actually getting properly tested, maybe people are learning to practice for the tests more, maybe only for certain demographics or maybe a little of all of these reasons and more, but no legitimate increase). In a myriad of ways its utterly incredible the conditions they had to cope with relative to todays times. These last three will feed an active imagination in me for the rest of my life trying to properly demystify, a position I'm also largely shocked I landed in when I compare my frequent travels to sick bay as noted.

15 hours ago, flume said:

Forgiving people that hurt you

Could you explain how you did it? It would be very helpful :D

On 11/15/2020 at 1:21 PM, somegirl said:

Could you explain how you did it? It would be very helpful :D

For me it was a process of learning where behaviour comes from. If you learn about conditioning and the different dynamics that are going on in a humans mind, you start taking things less personally. Psychotherapy, reading up on psychology, meditating, introspecting, journaling... All of these things helped. At some point you just see how nothing's really anyones fault and how moments of difficulty usually thrust you into a whole new chapter of being in your life. So who's to say if something is really all that 'bad'? 

If you wanna go deeper, I can recommend taking MDMA with someone you really trust. It's a great tool to work with around deeper wounds and the process of healing them.

I hear Leos episode on it is resonating with a lot of people, but I haven't checked that one out yet.

Hope this helps. All the best! ^_^

On 14/11/2020 at 2:48 AM, dflores321 said:

I had no idea it was possible to transcend suffering. I'm so grateful theres a way out of unconsciousness and confusion. 

Is it really possible? how?

If you are enlightened, there still is suffering only you will pop out of the equation.

Enlightenment= suffering plus you dying.

Nobody wins.