Frosty97

Sadhguru saying "Drugs will lead to America's Downfall"

65 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura Leo, id have to agree, but to me awakening is different for everyone because of different consciousness structures. For example, yours is a masculine, mind oriented awakening, so yours will be way different and will have different abilities/attributes based on the way your consciousness works already. In a sense, were all gifted, just in different dimensions of consciousness. For some people spirituality could be a very sexual, creative and tantric act, and that could be their focus throughout their lifetime, or one could be very grounded, earthly, and thats their focus. if we look at spirituality instead of attaining enlightenment and put the focus on awakening our multidimensional nature, this could be recognized more. Im sure you've noticed this within your very logical and conceptual oriented mind. Also I wouldn't put the better/worse labels on it.

That's cute and all, but in the end what matters is consciousness. Nothing can substitute for raw consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's cute and all, but in the end what matters is consciousness. Nothing can substitute for raw consciousness.

True. Consciousness is the supernova, and psychedelics is one way to remove the sunglasses. Just don't stare for too long.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

They've also been around for thousands maybe ten-thousands of years though

Sadhguru has been talking some silly stuff lately

Yeah sure they have, but that's why I said that psychedelics have been tested much much less than meditation and yoga.

@Leo Gura it is. But also, each chakra is a universe onto itself and corresponds with different areas of life. each chakra and area of the mind IS a different dimension of life and therefore can be explored and cherished and loved for infinity. Youre in one right now. beyond enlightenment is exploration of different dimensions of consciousness and putting oneself in them to learn and grow. Dancing is a different dimension of consciousness than studying, and is a spiritual path onto itself. A spiritual path is whatever furthers the expansion of consciousness of an individual. So,  incarnating into 10 bodies to learn 10 different abilities IS a spiritual path. If you combine that with spirituality (relative to human terms) that just adds to the fun. this also explains why soul and spirit is in everything, because its all spirit!

Genesis 27:27-29

18 hours ago, Chi_ said:

Yeah sure they have, but that's why I said that psychedelics have been tested much much less than meditation and yoga.

I'm saying psychs have also been around for Millennia, maybe hundreds of thousand of yrs.

Ever heard of the stoned ape theory? Not saying the theory's true btw.