SoonHei

Shroom Trip Prep Questions / & now 'report' ??

50 posts in this topic

@SoonHei

Indeed, attitude is everything. If you do it with the understanding that you are Love, God, creator of everything; just for the sake of having fun, for the sake of celebration the beauty of life - literally nothing can go wrong. ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

weed impairs long and short term memory -- why is this significant? Ego death is why. Ego death doesn't occur by magic, it occurs by nothing more than simple memory suppression. When your memory is entirely suppressed, there is absolutely no context for whatever seems to be happening, thus revealing heaven/God/truth/no-self.

Shiiiit, had never thought of it that way, but it makes super sense.

I always new it worked but never knew why.

Almost all my great insights, including the greatest of all, came a few moments after taking my first weed hit during their respective psychedelic trips.

Living and learning... (or should i say, living and remembering? :D)

@Lews Therin I have to say though, while it can bring about incredible insights, ego death brought about by psychedelics is quite "manufactured." It doesn't even relate in the least bit to liberation. When the self-construct collapses, memories can arise as they always have. They just aren't real. Or unreal.

@The0Self thanks. Will keep in mind.

And really, i say this because I feel so... That once you know who you are, then really all snakes are seen to be rope IMO

No?  Nothing really can make u lose focus... Unless we are talking salvia... But i consider that stuff like taking an "enlightened guy" and giving him Anesthesia... And him passing out cuz of it.

:)

36 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

Soooo, did you listen to music? what about weed?

Next time you could try it with 3g and after maybe half of the trip you smoke a little, that will give you a feeling of what 5g without weed might feel like.

I'm also thinking "next time" IF needed :)

And no weed. Perhaps later on tonight. See what shrooms left in the body :)

And thnx. Will keep in mind champ.

Let's see how much of reality i can now hack.

The mushrooms said the cheatcode is blind dives and trust. I AM the cheatcode :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

20 minutes ago, allislove said:

@SoonHei

Indeed, attitude is everything. If you do it with the understanding that you are Love, God, creator of everything; just for the sake of having fun, for the sake of celebration the beauty of life - literally nothing can go wrong. ?

Agreed ???♥️

Like what can go wrong with eating Chocolate ? :)

Might sound silly but really... NOTHING can go wrong if you intend and know without doubt for it all to go RIGHT.

Whichever way it goes, then, is right :)

Ain't that right? ;)

Love Is The Answer

36 minutes ago, allislove said:

@SoonHei

If you do it with the understanding that you are Love, SUN/SON of God, creator of everything; just for the sake of having fun, for the sake of celebration the beauty of life - literally nothing can go wrong. ?

In duality.

In existence. I like to dance as his Son.

A bit less burden on the shoulders

And a lot less to drop :P

I embrace my being a human... I just tell myself i have wings and can fly. The ascend then becomes gradual. 

All sons one day will become the Father :)

Word play yes. But whatever brings you to center/acceptance quickest - technically speaking eh :)

♥️

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei

I recommend to have 10-15 trips with low/moderate dosage of shrooms/acid and then switch to 5-MeO league. 5-MeO helps to see that "you are God" so easily.

I completely agree with you: words are the least importance, feelings are the most.
Follow the best feeling thought, that's the path of least resistance just for you.

Congrats with the first trip. ? 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

42 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Lews Therin I have to say though, while it can bring about incredible insights, ego death brought about by psychedelics is quite "manufactured." It doesn't even relate in the least bit to liberation. When the self-construct collapses, memories can arise as they always have. They just aren't real. Or unreal.

I beg to disagree, "manufactured" is just a word, and even though ego-death and liberation are different things, if you have a theoretical basis, with time, you can lower the dose and you will need less and less psychedelics to achieve ego-death, and every time it will seem more "holy" and "real".

And every time you get back you will learn how your memories don't need a self-cosntruct to arise, until you get liberated.

15 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

I beg to disagree, "manufactured" is just a word, and even though ego-death and liberation are different things, if you have a theoretical basis, with time, you can lower the dose and you will need less and less psychedelics to achieve ego-death, and every time it will seem more "holy" and "real".

And every time you get back you will learn how your memories don't need a self-cosntruct to arise, until you get liberated.

Sure, but any problem that you seem to overcome is not actually a problem, and therefore no one is actually overcoming it.

I certainly agree that over time, with many trips and insights, you need less dosage to produce ego death. Almost a decade ago 300-1000ug LSD would often do it; a few years ago I'd never go over 110ug -- that was enough to produce plain ole god/infinite-consciousness and ego death. Sometimes past life experiences as well.

Why do you want to do penis envy? That strain is way more powerful than traditional psilocybin cubensis. Are you sure you have penis envy? That’s pretty rare.

Also. Nothing new but an insight which was vivid and direct during my trip was as follows:

I AM.

I JUST AM.

I CLOSE MY EYES. I ASK TO SEE THE HEAVENS.

I OPEN MY EYES, AND I'M IN HEAVEN.

I CLOSE MY EYES. I ASK TO SEE THE HELL REALM. 

I OPEN MY EYES, AND I'M IN HELL.

I AM. I JUST AM. I AM THE HEAVENS AND THE HELLS. I AM NOTHING & SO, I AM ALL.

it was amazing, the visuals on the shrooms were dancing and animating in response to what I asked and molded accordingly. My view and where I sat did not change, but how I looked at it and how it appeared with the ask of heaven/hell view made ALL the difference.

It was that famous quote in direct play: if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.

:)

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei B|

There's a lot of "I". In that state, what happens when there is no "I"? Not in the "I am everything" sense, but in the nonlocalized 3rd Eye sense. Do people on psychedelics ever experience that?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@SoonHei Sorry for the convoluted question -_- What I meant was, do you think people on psychedelics can experience the final stage of enlightenment? Take a look at my post here:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/56889-is-it-possible-to-erase-the-concept-of-eyes/#comment-762503

People directly realize being connected with everything, and experience that everything is One. They realize being the creative energy of Consciousness. But it is still from a fixed perspective, stretching out to encompass everything else.

The spiritual gurus that climb the highest, ultimately separate from any sense of personal identity, and merge into a universally Conscious state. There is no "I" any more; they totally disidentify from any sense of memory or personality or emotion or experience. At the highest level, they actually become the Unity.

Have you experienced, or do you know anyone that has, this highest state on psychedelics? Purely out of curiosity, not the desire to try it myself :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 10.11.2020 at 8:07 PM, Lews Therin said:

Shiiiit, had never thought of it that way, but it makes super sense.

I always new it worked but never knew why.

Almost all my great insights, including the greatest of all, came a few moments after taking my first weed hit during their respective psychedelic trips.

Living and learning... (or should i say, living and remembering? :D)

ego death may occur sooner if you combine shrooms with weed, but IMO just take more shrooms or combine it with peganum harmala. Weed narrows the trip and the effects won't last as long as a genuine high dosage shroom trip. If you feel like "yeah i could smoke some weed" on your trip, you simply did not take enough shrooms. If the penis envy strain is twice as strong, i would still recommend doing 1g if its your first trip. If you are sober and you do it on an empty stomach, you will be fine. 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

@SoonHei Sorry for the convoluted question -_- What I meant was, do you think people on psychedelics can experience the final stage of enlightenment? Take a look at my post here:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/56889-is-it-possible-to-erase-the-concept-of-eyes/#comment-762503

People directly realize being connected with everything, and experience that everything is One. They realize being the creative energy of Consciousness. But it is still from a fixed perspective, stretching out to encompass everything else.

The spiritual gurus that climb the highest, ultimately separate from any sense of personal identity, and merge into a universally Conscious state. There is no "I" any more; they totally disidentify from any sense of memory or personality or emotion or experience. At the highest level, they actually become the Unity.

Have you experienced, or do you know anyone that has, this highest state on psychedelics? Purely out of curiosity, not the desire to try it myself :)

It can happen, it happened to "me". I had been practicing meditation and listening and reading a lot about zen and taoism as well, but the final dissidentification happened while tripping on 75ug of lsd, right after taking a hit of weed whilst looking at a campfire.

I do believe the process of integration may be more confusing though, i'm thinking about making a post about this eventually, but only after i finish my tests in college.

1 hour ago, AcaciaConfusa said:

If you feel like "yeah i could smoke some weed" on your trip, you simply did not take enough shrooms.

Is that the Gospel by AcaciaConfusa?

54 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

It can happen, it happened to "me". I had been practicing meditation and listening and reading a lot about zen and taoism as well, but the final dissidentification happened while tripping on 75ug of lsd, right after taking a hit of weed whilst looking at a campfire.

After the disidentification, did you have any thoughts, memories, emotions? If so, who was thinking, remembering, feeling?