paradiseengineering

Do you have to tell people that you microdose?

6 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I have been microdosing with mostly mushrooms for a while now. When I take a microdose (0.2g) I feel more clear headed, more emotionally connected and get more creativity. Its a very smal subtle boost, and i feel pretty much completely sober while being on it. 

I have mentioned microdosing to most of my friends that do psychedelics and they dont care if I do it. One of my roomates have never tripped and he is one of my best friends He knows that I trip sometimes (and he is OK with it), but I have never told him that I microdose.

Sometimes when I microdose I get this guilty feeling that im ingesting "drugs" and that im not completely open about it to my roomate ablout it. I have often thought about telling him, but it just feels so akward to do. He is really open-minded, and most likely I think he would be cool with it, but I also have a fear that it might make him a bit worried or uncomfortable since he have never tried psycedelics or wants to try it himself.

I need some advice here! I want to follow my values to be honest and open, but I also dont want to make him uncomfortable or worried. What do you think is the right thing to do?

Edited by paradiseengineering

u dont have to tell someone when u drank a coffee in the morning - its totaly up to you

36 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

u dont have to tell someone when u drank a coffee in the morning - its totaly up to you

I know right! I take a lot of suppliments and I dont tell people this either. But I get this nagging feeling that im somehow dishonest. Seems like I should stop thinking so much haha

If you have the sensation that you are being dishonest, you are being dishonest. It's the only way to know it in my opinion

I think it's not that big of a problem, but I don't know your room mate. Have you tried contemplating on that feeling of guilt? Sit down and sink into that guilt. Simply observe it for a while. You can tell him afterwards, but you might as well learn something from that guilt.

beep boop

What will happen if you tell him?

What will happen if you don't tell him?

11 hours ago, paradiseengineering said:

What do you think is the right thing to do?

What do you mean by "right"?