integral

Bitcoin will reach 100k by the end of next year + "proof" + Make your predictions

83 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I'm investing in myself. I couldn't bare the emotional labor of investing right now while I'm working on productivity and trauma.

Investing in bitcoin is, was and will be a safe bet. The risky coins are those alt coins. There is higher reward but also higher risk. Bitcoin is relatively safe but it is a bet, like all investing. Otherwise it wouldn't be called investing.

It's a bet. Agree.

I see it as saving energy instead of "investing".

Also agree with what you said about the alt-coins. They are very high risk.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I should have put all my money in BTC when it was 15k. I was hesitating so much. In hindsight it is easy to talk though. :(

I did some work as a freelance and the customer paid me with bitcoins, but because I was needing the money I had to convert it to dollars ASAP to pay some bills... at that moment bitcoin was $700  and for me it was a lot of money Lol...

I think all the work I did for him would be a bitcoin right now. So, I could have $46,570.35 now...

:P

Note: That was on 2016

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-conquers-price-barrier-passes-700-usd-for-first-time-since-june

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@abrakamowse

Not me

Neither do I

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

On 2021-02-09 at 0:58 AM, abrakamowse said:

I did some work as a freelance and the customer paid me with bitcoins, but because I was needing the money I had to convert it to dollars ASAP to pay some bills... at that moment bitcoin was $700  and for me it was a lot of money Lol...

I think all the work I did for him would be a bitcoin right now. So, I could have $46,570.35 now...

:P

Note: That was on 2016

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-conquers-price-barrier-passes-700-usd-for-first-time-since-june

That's though man...

There is only one real rule with Bitcoin...

You can only sell it if it's for something you love...

I'm going to spend some of mine now for something that I love.

Even though I know that Bitcoin will go to millions of dollars per coin...

That is what makes it such an important invention.

You can only sell it for love.

LMAO

I also realized that I maybe never have to pay taxes on my Bitcoins.

We will see.

Because.

I will spend my Bitcoins directly.

Directly to the creator who created what I want.

This is community.

We'll search for a deal that suits us all.

Nothing is needed in between us. Except for a little space to breath and maybe a coffee to find all benefiting solutions.

If I want to sell my bitcoins for dollars, for whatever reason, I am free to do it.

I'm happy to give to the community. But not trough taxes.

I want to know where all my energy is going.

And with a tax system it seems like a hard task.

But maybe it's possible to create an elegant tax system that suits all of us.

I will listen more to have a greater chance of finding out.

If you have thoughts about what I said or want to share insight. Feel free to reach out to me with a private message here.

I believe that Bitcoin is useful where complete trust between two beings is lacking. Like long distance purchases over Internet. Like @Leo Gura life purpose course. An automated system can be put in place where. When Bitcoins are received ->The digital product is sent or given access to.

Ultimately I hold the opinion that something digital should be free or extremely cheap. Because you can copy it and sell it how many times you want.

I can't copy Bitcoin. Because I can't copy a community. All I can do is to try to create a better one.

That's what all the alternative coins are trying to do.

Maybe some of them will fit into some nisch-cases. But there are over 6000 of them right now. That's some tough competion.

Bitcoin is the bridge and the strongest horse by far.

8 hours ago, Dancer said:

That's though man...

There is only one real rule with Bitcoin...

You can only sell it if it's for something you love...

I'm going to spend some of mine now for something that I love.

Even though I know that Bitcoin will go to millions of dollars per coin...

Good rule. I will have that in mind, I am going to buy Bitcoins too.

-_-

What is the purpose of this thread?

What are the lessons we can learn in any of this?

Are we really discussing price-predictions of BTC here... what the fuck :D 
I cannot even find that many good tips here on why, how and what the investment strategy should be like. There are bitcoiners with far more strategic capacity and power, so don't be surprised, when you lose the battle.

Crypto is about to enter a frenzy buying super cycle for 2 months, then crash. It would amaze me if bitcoin wasn't at 100k by end of April. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

17 hours ago, Dingo said:

What is the purpose of this thread?

What are the lessons we can learn in any of this?

Are we really discussing price-predictions of BTC here... what the fuck :D 
I cannot even find that many good tips here on why, how and what the investment strategy should be like. There are bitcoiners with far more strategic capacity and power, so don't be surprised, when you lose the battle.

My strategy is simple. It's to buy Bitcoin with $ I don't need in my foreseeable future.

Then continue adding as life goes on no matter the price against the $.

Keeping my keys in a safe place. My head.

Forget about it and continue life-ing.

The squirrels are not constantly digging up their nuts to put them back in the tree.

They are only digging them up if they run out of food elsewhere.

If anyone wants to try trade the price swings. Good luck. That's a tough game to play.

Jack Evans in his article analyses the whole situation on crypto market. He states that there are certain signs for 100k and at the same time certain signs that we will go below 45k. I mean that no one can be absolutely sure that we will continue to go up. I would like to see BTC crossing 150k mark this year but the more vids I see on Youtube or articles read the more confident I get that NO ONE knows what will happen to BTC even tomorrow let alone in a month or later.

I am buying Shiba Inu coin. Right now is at $0.00002024

It has a big marketcap, it is being added to new exchanges very often... I think it can be the next big thing. Let's see what happens.

What do you think about Safemoon? It is extremely cheap too but I see it has almost not exchanges, not sure what will happen with that one.

Don't trust your savings on technical analysis. Instead, try to grasp the theory behind the technology and the market. Bitcoin could become a good store of value but nothing else, their transactional costs are too high, and it seems is not a sustainable coin (environmentally speaking). The store of value could change to another decentralized crypto. Check out this video, it's from Cardano's founder explaining how the crypto market is expected to work in the long term and how his project adds value to that. 

I think society needs decentralized systems. There is too much sh*t around our current financial system and the P2P financial way that smart contracts propose it's a good solution for that. The technology behind this is pretty innovative and could really change our entire financial system. There is no free lunch. Invest in value or create value, that's what money represents. Don't just be greedy trying to figure out ways to profit without contributing to society. 

On 5/16/2021 at 1:18 AM, PBen534 said:

There is no free lunch. Invest in value or create value, that's what money represents.

I agree with that... I am thinking about investing in Cardano, it looks really promising.

Edited by abrakamowse

26 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I agree with that... I am thinking about investing in Cardano, it looks really promising.

If you're thinking about making money, wait for the market to fully crash.

5 hours ago, SaWaSaurus said:

If you're thinking about making money, wait for the market to fully crash.

I was waiting for that with Bitcoin, is doing a big correction right now. The problem is to know when is the correct time to buy. Not sure how much lower it can go... I was thinking to let it go to 40,000 and then buy... but it can continue going down, not sure what are the signals to look for, to know when it will go up again.

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

On 14. 5. 2021 at 8:01 PM, abrakamowse said:

I am buying Shiba Inu coin. Right now is at $0.00002024

It has a big marketcap, it is being added to new exchanges very often... I think it can be the next big thing. Let's see what happens.

What do you think about Safemoon? It is extremely cheap too but I see it has almost not exchanges, not sure what will happen with that one.

You're buying scams.

There is no faster way to lose money than to be in a hurry to make money.

Yeah, trying to time market peaks & troughs is very tough - not just cryptos but all markets really. They tend to over-react in both directions due to human greed on the way up, and fear on the way down. And the fractal nature of market valuations means there's lots of small fluctuations within the overall trend, making it harder to know when you're at a true top/bottom, or something like a 'dead cat bounce'. With traditional investments like shares and property you can at least look at fundamentals to help you like profitability, debt and interest rates to filter out some of the emotional background noise. I'm not so sure with currency trading. My advice is to do research in proportion to the amount of money you want to invest. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:29 PM, vinc3nc said:

You're buying scams.

All of those projects can be scams... this one has a lot of red flags, but a lot of signs that can be a real game changer. It seems like a meme but the underlying idea is similar to other respectable coins like Ampleforth, MakerDAO and other that are looking to decentralize the power of crypto and create a democracy of money. You have to do before investing your due diligence, I did it and the project if they do it is really great.

Everything comes at a risk, even the dollar can go to zero... and a lot of scams have been done by banks, company... if we are afraid of risks we would never do anything. You only have to understand the risks and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

On 5/17/2021 at 4:29 PM, vinc3nc said:

There is no faster way to lose money than to be in a hurry to make money.

I know that, that's why I am not in a hurry. This will take time to develop. It's not a make money fast scheme, right now the coin is losing value. But those who persevere will reap the rewards if all goes as planned. Let's see...