Eren Eeager

Leo, what is the most essential insight you have ever had?

20 posts in this topic

You share a lot of insights with us but what is the most important one?

Guys u are free to share your experiences too!!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Love.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Emptiness

(Unconditional) Love

Nonduality

All basically the same.

20 hours ago, allislove said:

@Eren Eeager

I guess, it is in the Leo's signature ?

Hi Leo ?

How are you doing this morning ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Tim Ho Well, you know how we all have a perspective on life. I started my journey out of despair, because life was ugly, painful etc. Life was a journey of avoiding suffering until you die, an hopefully nothing to bad will happen to you (again).

But that is just one perspective on life, I recently had an awakening into the nothingness, multiple ego deaths, and the realisation that everything was love and perfect as it is, reality could not have been better designed, every sensation every thought, every emotion was just perfect, love etc. There is no worry anymore, because you know everything is love.

Thats the biggest change of perspective possible on life for me.

We already are in heaven. We just don't notice it all the time. Or we simply don't want to see it.

However I didn't have a God awakening yet, I can't compare God with heaven.

Heaven is inside us :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Don’t overlook what’s going on right now because you wanna fantasize about before and after and give those all the magic even though they don’t exist. 

@Mvrs Overlooking is how things appear to happen. That's where the fun lives. If you know everything, you aren't there at all. If you know something (by overlooking everything), you are there.

@The0Self Is knowing itself not the ultimate illusion?

On 11/8/2020 at 11:53 PM, Eren Eeager said:

Guys u are free to share your experiences too. 

For me it's non-symbolic. Can't really put it into words. But there comes those moments when you suddenly understand everything. In a moment everthing is revealed. And it can't be said. You know exactly that no matter how you describe it won't give it justice. You can spend hours trying to articulate it and tell others but you know it's pointless and it can't be described. So all you do is just smile and giggle at the impossibility of explaining what the heck was that. Know what I'm saying? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

For me it's  non-symolic. Can't really put it  into words. But there comes those moments when you suddenly understand everything. In a moment everthing is revealed. And it can't be said. You know exactly that no matter how you describe it won't give it justice. You can spend hours trying to articulate it and tell others but you know it's pointless and it can't be described. So all you do is just smile and giggle at the impossibility of explaining what the heck was that. Know what I'm saying? 

If it didn't last, how can you know it wasn't your receptors being boggled by chemicals, causing the apparent experience of profundity and total understanding? Just wondering. Happened to me quite a few times as well, and later awakenings apparently revealed those experiences to be completely devoid of any reality whatsoever.

@The0Self it can't be said. Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho