Ethos

Thanks, Leo

4 posts in this topic

There was a time in my life when I started to wonder. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?! 

And that's the time I found your channel. Since then, I could find one and many pathways to know myself and therefore the world we have constructed with our minds. 

This last topic about defying science it's incredibly liberating. I had questioned almost every believe in my life except that, and when I saw the title of the video I tried to imagine how could science be deconstructed and my mind couldn't even fathomed how could this possibly be done, that's when I knew I had to watch it. It was like it was the last fragment in a huge wall of comprehension that fell down and my mind expanded a shit ton. 

So thanks, Leo. Not only because of the content, but the time you took to do it. My mind really needed to be babysited the whole way to not have a meltdown. I have played with this notion from days since I watched it, talked about it with people, and each time my mind grows more and more familiar and giving birth to more and more comprehension about EVERYTHING. So I am very excited about what I am learning from this enormous variable soup and how to feel each day more how it's making sense.

My pleasure.

But you're still a long way away from deconstructing science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Of that I am sure. I guess to deconstruct something you have to know that thing on an intimate level.