amenX

Microdosing LSD is WAY BETTER than Megadosing (for me)

11 posts in this topic

My highest dose of LSD was probably around 150-180 ug. I recently started microdosing it (35 ug) two days on, one day off. I'm taking it with (also a microdose) sativa weed.

And it's going great! When I was on higher doses it was way easier for me to lose the track, find myself in impossible loops, and get disoriented. I feel like I can easily process what I learned in all my intense trips with microdosing - I have everything I expect from an LSD trip, but way more manageable. I'm also very functional, it's easier to focus on what I'm doing without getting blown away by another huge epiphany. :D

Having an intense experience with the Higher Realms is priceless. Microdosing is like having this sense of divine in everything you do, in any time, and with also being fully functional. I know that some of you guys can say that you can access this state by practicing meditation, etc. but I feel like I can program my brain with microdoses of LSD so this meditative state of consciousness can be my default.

My feelings about this can change over time, I hope I don't get badly misunderstood because of my language barrier.

2 hours ago, amenX said:

I recently started microdosing it (35 ug) two days on, one day off.

I think you are wasting LSD

The way to go is 1 day on 2 days off IMO

The other day I microdosed 20mics to do a uni test. Oh man! I got into the flow state, it was a pleasure to answer the test's questions.

@Tim Ho edibles are highly psychedelic imo 

What do you mean by saying "home is not real"? 

1 hour ago, amenX said:

What do you mean by saying "home is not real"? 

Nothing is real. That includes home.

What do you mean by microdose, is it 50 or 75 ug?

People call it a threshold dose, so you still have like a 4-6 hour trip.

These topics relating to psychedelics are great and all but I live in England and I wouldn't have the first clue where to get hold of any. Methinks there may be the slight problem of illegality. ;)

1 hour ago, mark eldridge said:

These topics relating to psychedelics are great and all but I live in England and I wouldn't have the first clue where to get hold of any. Methinks there may be the slight problem of illegality. ;)

You're in luck, they grow all over England. 

You can probably still find some at this time, depends on the weather over there. 

@Bulgarianspirit It's quarter of a 150 ug paper. I combined it with sativa and it felt like a medium-major trip. I can't say exactly how many hours it lasted tho. My conclusion is that you can still have the benefits even with the minimum (?) doses, but everyone's different. Some people may need higher doses for a similar effect. 

@Tim Ho I feel you. People don't understand what it is, and they make it harder for you to get it. I only did this experiment because I was very close to being out of stock, but it doesnt matter. It still felt amazing and strong ?