Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psychventure

Will God loves Hitler?

25 posts in this topic

If someone causes infinite suffering to mankind, where will all the bad karma goes, how does God deal with that by loving him? 

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

sure

Yes.

This is my favourite painting of Hitler the Artist.

I wish I was a high as those mountains. Maybe Leo is he loves 5 5-MeO-DMT.

My favourite Hitler painting.jpg

4 hours ago, Psychventure said:

If someone causes infinite suffering to mankind, where will all the bad karma goes, how does God deal with that by loving him? 

It's just your opinion. Hitler didn't cause any suffering.

Why blame Hitler and not millions of other people who cooperated with the Holocaust and WWII? Also, read about his childhood before judging him.

If you use Facebook, you'll realise that there are millions of 'Hitlers'. They are as they are. The trick is not giving them too much political power.

You are Hitler. Try to love that version of yourself and you will be free.

@Psychventure do you know that Hitler was a vegan? 

(assuming you are not a vegan)in your lifetime.. you literally have killed more life forms directly than Hitler. All the animals that you have eaten. The naughty lizards you have slapped. The ants that you are crashing with your feets as you walk the streets wiggling your butt.. If you enter a nondual state of consciousness..you realize this little ant is YOU... How can you kill it? Because it's unconditional. You have been killing yourself forever. And you ofcourse forgive yourself and love yourself unconditionally. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I would also say that Hitler wasn't really that evil. The man was full off hatred though, and people who have a lot off hatred inside are dangerous. 
That said I do wonder if karma is a thing and if we have to 'pay' for our sins after we die. Like you said, what will happen to those who have and will create enormous suffering in this world. 
@Tanz There are people who torture and murder kids, how can you love that part of yourself?

@non_nothing How did Hilter not cause any suffering?

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." 

Hitler = God = Love = you

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Nirvanalight said:

I would also say that Hitler wasn't really that evil. The man was full off hatred though, and people who have a lot off hatred inside are dangerous. 
That said I do wonder if karma is a thing and if we have to 'pay' for our sins after we die. Like you said, what will happen to those who have and will create enormous suffering in this world. 
@Tanz There are people who torture and murder kids, how can you love that part of yourself?

Don't ask me. It's your opinion. You gotta tell me how if he did

4 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Don't ask me. It's your opinion. You gotta tell me how if he did

Is there a world in that you exist where he doesn't?

6 hours ago, Nirvanalight said:

If you want to be infinite love, you must be willing to love everything  

Hitler was deeply unconscious. In other words, he was insane. Most other people are insane, but not to that degree.

Love is seeing the Atman in everyone, regardless of how deeply buried it is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

This story, the whole of it, includes everyone and everything. Just as there is no Voldemort without Harry Potter in the story, there's no Hitler without you. Just as there's no Voldemort or Harry Potter at all in reality, there's no you or Hitler in reality at all either. You are the author, authoring. There's no you without that boring thing sitting in front of you either. But you're dramatic, so we talk about Hitler instead of that boring inanimate object you only now authored into your existence by bringing attention to it. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 11/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, Psychventure said:

God isn’t dealing with anything, nor loving anything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Cause suffering to others

Die 

Become infinte

This is how it works??? 

2 hours ago, Psychventure said:

Cause suffering to others

Die 

Become infinte

This is how it works??? 

Not exactly, you are infinite even before you "die".

Hitler isn't really Hitler, he is "God" pretending (to the point of believing it) to be Hitler, just as he was pretending to be millions of jews.

None of this is real, it's all a play, or a game if you will, that "God" plays with and to itself for entertainment, or lack of anything else to do.

Try to keep yourself busy for eternity, at some point you will probably decide to try some crazy sado-masochist shit, like killing yourself in a gas chamber over and over again...

There is no Karma, Karma is something that you believe is your responsability, it only exists as much as you believe it to exist.

In the end, you don't cause suffering to others (there are no others), you cause it to yourself, cause you wanted to try it and see how it feels.