Husseinisdoingfine

Joe Biden has won the presidency

66 posts in this topic

Like I've predicted before, you all start kicking down a wounded animal. It's getting easy reading you lot here.

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's not ideal that he's 78 years old..

I don't think he will be able to run for a second term. Which feels weird and not reassuring. But he's still way better than Trump.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I thought he already said somewhere that he would be a one term president.

4237DF89-1DE5-491B-B77C-D217A23DFC2B.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Vaush made a strange point, which is that after 8 years of Obama, liberals wanted change and many supported Bernie, whereas after Trump, Libs just want to get rid of him.

The point Vaush is trying to make is that if centrist libs are in power for a while, people will naturally want change and this will ''move people left'', as he puts it.

I really don't know about that for two main reasons

1. People don't pay much to politics, how will they know to move left, how will they know conditions are deteriorating?
  2. Aren't most people centrists?

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

On 11/7/2020 at 8:25 PM, Rilles said:

My faith in America has been restored. 

+++

"In time you will learn that intuition is a higher form of knowledge and your feelings are in fact your sharpest tool."

What if they rally for another Trump clone? What if this is just the beginning of nut jobs in power?

Who could be the next insane republican candidate? Or was trump one of a kind?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

What if they rally for another Trump clone? What if this is just the beginning of nut jobs in power?

After these past 4 years, and especially this year, nothing would surprise me. 

14 minutes ago, integral said:

His son.

There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled

You feel it, don't you ? - Rumi

@Mikael89

On 11/8/2020 at 1:05 AM, Mikael89 said:

It's not ideal that he's 78 years old..

I don't think he will be able to run for a second term. Which feels weird and not reassuring. But he's still way better than Trump.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I wouldn't be surprised if the increase in work load would deteriorate his health faster. Better than Trump, but he's too old.   

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Mikael89

I wouldn't be surprised if the increase in work load would deteriorate his health faster. Better than Trump, but he's too old.   

He’s definitely not aging well. It’s funny how Bernie’s older than Biden and Trump, but is still so mentally sharp and verbally eloquent.

@Mikael89

14 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That will be fun..

“The best thing for America’s future is for Donald Trump to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long,” Trump Jr. wrote, repeating several conspiracy theories about the election and seemingly calling for Americans to go to war with one another.

“It’s time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!” he added."

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/terrified-donald-trump-jr-calls-for-total-war-over-election/

IT was suspicious that some of the mail-in votes had no post stamps on them. This wasn't the first time during an American election that some mail-in votes had not stamps, and votes can be bought outside the election process.

@Willie

13 minutes ago, Willie said:

He’s definitely not aging well. It’s funny how Bernie’s older than Biden and Trump, but is still so mentally sharp and verbally eloquent.

Damn shame Bernie couldn't get to be president.

Now we'll see how this plays out. Either the riots from the right will increase, or Biden gets popped, before the new years eve, or the first or second year of his presidency.

@Mikael89

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

There is no evidence for a large scale fraud, period. Don't justify the behavior of Trumpers. And if I'm not mistaken they started talking about fraud even before the election started, very credible.

It's very unprofessional if you don't postal stamp your mail-in votes and have some information that proves you are eligible for voting, and you have voted. Otherwise, I could vote 100's of times to the candidate I want, and so can my neighbor, my family, my friends, each person can vote man times over. That's why we need proper mail voting.

47 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Now we'll see how this plays out. Either the riots from the right will increase, or Biden gets popped, before the new years eve, or the first or second year of his presidency.

Maybe Trump will go finally to jail as he deserves for his years of being a money launderer for the Russian mafia in his Trump Tower.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

25 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Mikael89

It's very unprofessional if you don't postal stamp your mail-in votes and have some information that proves you are eligible for voting, and you have voted. Otherwise, I could vote 100's of times to the candidate I want, and so can my neighbor, my family, my friends, each person can vote man times over. That's why we need proper mail voting.

But that can’t happen, because the work of the people who counts the votes is to corroborate that the votes are Ok.

Ballots that have problems are not counted. It’s ridiculous to say there’s illegal votes, because those votes that not comply with the regulations are discarded.

I don’t know where people gets those ideas, if there’s more votes than registered voters that would be a sign that there’s irregular votes and that didn’t happen!!!

Why does anyone think that Trump will go to prison? 

If it ever happens that Trump is going to be arrested, he will throw a fit and hide in his bunker and never come out. You might think that this is a joke, but it's a reality. 

INTP loner....... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. 

Preety preety

10 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

There's a risk that Trump will do something outrageous before he gets thrown out of the office, since he has nothing to lose anymore.

Just imagine that selfish lunatic being angry, sad and not have anything to lose. God knows what he can do.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/07/opinions/what-trump-may-try-to-do-honig/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/08/opinions/fear-lame-duck-president-trump-chervinsky/index.html

"As the last remaining states count their ballots, many Americans are likely worried about the transition of power and what a lame-duck President Donald Trump might do in the short months before he leaves office.

Some public policy experts have argued that Congress, the courts and the Constitution would largely limit Trump's ability to inflict damage on the country. But as we've seen in the last four years, Trump can easily foster chaos, endanger the lives of Americans and our allies, undermine trust in institutions and set back national security for decades to come. None of that will change because there is a new President-elect.

One of the most pressing political lessons of the last four years is this: the presidency is governed by very few enforceable rules and laws. Instead, there are norms and customs limiting presidential behavior—norms and customs that President Trump has repeatedly trampled and disregarded. For example, there are no laws prohibiting the President from lying to the American people. Yet, we expect presidents to tell the truth.

These expectations rely on political pressure and the power of shame to keep the president in line. According to the Washington Post's analysis, however, President Trump has made false or misleading claims more than 20,000 times between January 20, 2016 and July 9, 2020.

While Americans have largely become numb to the daily violations of these norms and customs, unprecedented behavior from Trump could cause lasting harm during the transition, especially when it comes to national security, domestic institutions, and public trust in our government."

REFORM. NUCLEAR. WEAPONS. POLICY. ASAP.

The fact that someone like Trump could get anywhere close to the world's largest nuclear arsenal should be enough motivation for a complete overhaul of our nuclear weapons policy; as it stands right now there's close to zero oversight, and the chances of a miscalculation or mistake could lead to hundreds of millions of deaths.

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

@DocWatts I’m pretty sure we have a nukeular proliferation  deal with Russian coming up in 2021. If trump drops it Russia can make any amount of nukes they want. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!