Husseinisdoingfine

Joe Biden has won the presidency

66 posts in this topic

It's official, he won boys, the Dems still don't have the Senate so that kind of sucks

EmO-lGPXEAchdnu.jpg

Some of my thoughts:

I think in order to be celebrating Biden's victory you have not care about the global south (America's exploitation of it)

Meh, the defeating of Trump is just going back to the business as usual of bombing brown countries and foreign sanctions, as well as continuous foreign Democracy interference which had occurred under both Obama and Trump.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine
Had to ad my thoughts

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

dxlq9j1ewmx51.png

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

My faith in America has been restored. 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

My faith in humanity has been restored. 

Wouldnt go that far. 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Ha, my magick worked.

You manipulated reality! Leo told you to not use the force! 

Well Well Well xD

I really wanna see how things will change for us now!

Half of Bidens term is going to be correcting all the bs Trump created in his presidency run.

I'm glad the race has been called in Biden's favour.

He will face many challenges. Trump got into power while the country was still reeling from the Great Recession and witnessing global shifts in power and relative wealth.

Those shifts continue. The virus is devastating the global economy. We have not seen the worst of this. 2021 will be a very difficult year.

I think Biden lacks the brains and the strength to weather the coming storm successfully. It will ultimately defeat him one way or another, unless he has help.

For now though,  I am grateful that he isn't Trump. Let us see what other characters surround Biden during this time of change.

Perhaps there are other people in the picture already. Perhaps it's obvious. I don't normally follow politics.

6 minutes ago, Dan502 said:

I'm glad the race has been called in Biden's favour.

He will face many challenges. Trump got into power while the country was still reeling from the Great Recession and witnessing global shifts in power and relative wealth.

Those shifts continue. The virus is devastating the global economy. We have not seen the worst of this. 2021 will be a very difficult year.

I think Biden lacks the brains and the strength to weather the coming storm successfully. It will ultimately defeat him one way or another, unless he has help.

For now though,  I am grateful that he isn't Trump. Let us see what other characters surround Biden during this time of change.

Perhaps there are other people in the picture already. Perhaps it's obvious. I don't normally follow politics.

I wouldn't worry about Bidens age or cognitive decline too much.  He doesn't need it that much.  The neoliberal response is relatively formulaic and Biden's handlers will be able to basically walk him through anything that might be tough for him.  He'll be surrounded by people telling him what the correct thing to do is.  It's going to be a continuation of the policy of Obama essentially.  

Let his lawyers dispute the legality of ballots. See how far they can push that narrative.

Not a single rush by me lol 

It was expected. I had no  doubt about it. For the entire period of trump's Era.. I had no idea how such a Twitter troll is the president of the biggest political power in the world.  

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible"

-Albert Einstein.